Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Weka posted:

China is Israel's iirc number 2 trading partner.

yeah, primarily due to car imports and china building infrastructure in israel as part of belt and road. not ideal, I'd say. bri? try bds!
china also officially supports the two state solution, which is also bad. typically they're pretty neutral about other countries, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Death By The Blues posted:

Gaza posted a full breakdown of every single martyr registered in the hospital system.

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1717586383932452987

These numbers do not include the thousands missing presumed dead under the rubble or people who have not been registered through the hospital system. So Genocide Joe and fascists engaging in this denial should go gently caress themselves.

Congratulations Bibi on showing the Russians how it's done. Three weeks to beat their their year and a half long genocidal terror bombing campaign!
7,481 civillians have been killed in territory controlled by the Ukrainian government from 24 February 2022, which marked the start of the large-scale armed attack by the Russian Federation, to 10 September 2023.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the only two state solution i support is palestine/palestine

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

So, just one example picked at random, the Danish Politiets Aktionsstyrke.

- The unit's operational functions are closely guarded secrets, so not much is known. What has been published is that the unit was created just after the Munich Summer Olympic incident in 1972.
- In 1998 the unit was re-organized to include a permanent force of roughly 100 police officers; it previously "borrowed" officers from regular units on an as needed basis.
- AKS led the operation of clearing and evicting the anarchist and leftist groups from Ungdomshuset on March 1, 2007.

So, what they do is "secret", they have over 100 elite Operators sitting around collecting pay while not performing policing duties, and their one known operation was evicting leftists. :denmark:

Are we all Big Israel?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

They're going to kill that man in the stupid scarf.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Weka posted:

China is Israel's iirc number 2 trading partner.
Israel also sells US weapon systems to China to be reverse engineered once in a while

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

he's right

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I have moved from critical support of hamas to complete and uncritical support of hamas

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Frosted Flake posted:

So, just one example picked at random, the Danish Politiets Aktionsstyrke.

- The unit's operational functions are closely guarded secrets, so not much is known. What has been published is that the unit was created just after the Munich Summer Olympic incident in 1972.
- In 1998 the unit was re-organized to include a permanent force of roughly 100 police officers; it previously "borrowed" officers from regular units on an as needed basis.
- AKS led the operation of clearing and evicting the anarchist and leftist groups from Ungdomshuset on March 1, 2007.

So, what they do is "secret", they have over 100 elite Operators sitting around collecting pay while not performing policing duties, and their one known operation was evicting leftists. :denmark:

Are we all Big Israel?

I've seen like a dozen of these guys just come barreling down a street with guns drawn when I was out for a walk once.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Afwerki likes to talk a big game but hopefully this will force him to pick sides. Eritrea hosts this listening post and an Israeli naval port which it uses to interdict Iranian arms shipments to Gaza. Also an Iranian base.

https://archive.ph/OOvbI

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Typo posted:

Israel also sells US weapon systems to China to be reverse engineered once in a while

Okay so that's one good thing they do

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

It's not the blockade or total control of borders and resources that makes Palestinians poor, no, it's those grifters, Hamas.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Death By The Blues posted:

Gaza posted a full breakdown of every single martyr registered in the hospital system.

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1717586383932452987

These numbers do not include the thousands missing presumed dead under the rubble or people who have not been registered through the hospital system. So Genocide Joe and fascists engaging in this denial should go gently caress themselves.

gently caress israel

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Frosted Flake posted:

It's very funny seeing stuff like this with the staged shot and impressive description, three weeks after guys on flip flops rolled all these teams

It makes you think about when they sent BORTAC to confront BLM protesters. Turns out the protesters would have won.
my namea BORTAC

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Zodium posted:

I've seen like a dozen of these guys just come barreling down a street with guns drawn when I was out for a walk once.
i was in paris in like... 2015? and i was surprised, even as an american living in nyc, at all the loving gendarmerie everywhere. i watched them pull a man off the RER who looked potentially north african and was trying to explain something with some paperwork. they just spotted him as a person with dark colored skin and marched right to him. they were all over the place

i learned a lot about french racism then, and ever since. never surprising seeing them banning demonstrations for palestine or whatever

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Fashion crimes will not be tolerated. Bash the fash!

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Frosted Flake posted:

It's been 45 years, surely someone can tell me what these guys do.

They defuse the bomb and ignore the hostage

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Watching the death toll rise day after day is giving me the same awful feeling as during covid, wondering how many people must be killed before some threshold is crossed that will prompt real action, dreading the truth that there's no upper limit.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Dolash posted:

covid, real action

?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

$500 million? For an entire organization? That’s it? I’m supposed to marvel at that number? That’s nothing.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

i was in paris in like... 2015? and i was surprised, even as an american living in nyc, at all the loving gendarmerie everywhere. i watched them pull a man off the RER who looked potentially north african and was trying to explain something with some paperwork. they just spotted him as a person with dark colored skin and marched right to him. they were all over the place

i learned a lot about french racism then, and ever since. never surprising seeing them banning demonstrations for palestine or whatever

https://twitter.com/westernunion2k/status/1471441924192014338

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Rubellavator posted:

It's not the blockade or total control of borders and resources that makes Palestinians poor, no, it's those grifters, Hamas.

Americans not being able to afford healthcare is obviously no obstacle to having an insane, massive military, but a resistance group using their resources to resist is a truly shocking act of greed.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Clip-On Fedora posted:

$500 million? For an entire organization? That’s it? I’m supposed to marvel at that number? That’s nothing.

Harvard has an endowment of $50b while many qualified students can't attend due to personal finances, how come no one talks about that

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Lol my local cop shop took down their Halloween decorations and inflatables in order to put their flag at half mast for Israel, something they didn't do on 9/11

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Clip-On Fedora posted:

especially since they're including real estate, im assuming much of which is located in the gaza strip and not currently sellable or a source of income

id honestly expect them to have more money than that

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Harvard is also a source of untold human suffering as it has spawned countless judges and congressmen

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Clip-On Fedora posted:

They could give every person in Gaza like $200 bucks, which would clearly address poverty

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I mean, someone's gotta do it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

I mean, someone's gotta do it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Red Baron posted:

turns out the Nazi state is like the convergent evolution of crab as a design for life. doesn’t matter what you do, all human states eventually just become Nazis.

Israel was founded in 1940 when the Lehi pledged themselves to Hitler and began killing British troops. Assimilation is death and assimilationists are always the most fanatical reactionary scum.

Big Hubris has issued a correction as of 23:24 on Oct 26, 2023

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
98% of "poor" people own a refrigerator

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Weka posted:

I too love to psychoanalyze millions of people with one line. It's ridiculous to think this. You know those Haredi fighting the cops are just as much settlers as those cops? But to you they are all the same. More hamburger brained thinking.

When I posted that I was originally going to include a definition of the word as well, which is being a person who actively steals and lives on stolen land, not just living in a country that does it. The settlers in the west bank and israel's other occupied territory all fit this definition, and my previous description

To reiterate: settlers are always absolutely inhuman monsters and should be treated as such

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
bought & paid for by big hamas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

the aljazeera reporterr whose family was specifically murdered by the israelis to scare him is gonna keep reporting. this man is a hero

‎⁧‫#وائل_الدحدوح‬⁩ : Despite the pain and bleeding wound, I saw it as my duty to return to cover ⁧‫#حرب_غزة‬⁩

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1717579341989613771?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

this man is braver than every western soldier put together

that's 100x more than I could ever do