Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I'm surprised that the major media outlets haven't just stopped reporting all the atrocities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1717682226605776916

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/broseph_stalin/status/1717602060466594094

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Al! posted:

a yyyy-mm-dd guy huh

now you listen here you alphanumerically sorting poo poo,

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

lmao Hamas may have gotten a member of the special forces who tried another incursion into Gaza

https://twitter.com/DD_Geopolitics/status/1717682682384277924

receibving reports of the picture of this soldier

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 00:39 on Oct 27, 2023

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Death By The Blues posted:

lmao Hamas may have gotten a member of the special forces who tried another incursion into Gaza

https://twitter.com/DD_Geopolitics/status/1717682682384277924

they... they literally only drove in tanks half a mile deep... and this guy still found a way to get loving captured, while serving in the Hannibal directive army...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Frosted Flake posted:

I'm assuming that it's so these teams can all brag at bars and get blinged out in Gucci kit, and not so they can actually do their job.

Have any of the elite Tier One counterterrorism teams rescued anyone since Munich? I guess there was Entebbe, the Iranian Embassy, and then that one airliner in France.

different indian special forces formations rescued a ton of people during 26/11 - much to the chagrin of local BBC reporters.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Al! posted:

a yyyy-mm-dd guy huh

how do you name your files

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

the 7th october truther movement is growing stronger

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I'm surprised that the major media outlets haven't just stopped reporting all the atrocities.

Quite the contrary in my experience actually. New Zealand tv news is still poo poo but the initial line was "terrorist atrocity killing innocent Israel dance people/civilians etc." with the political party leaders immediately and un-prompted making statements in support of Israel. Now every night it's scenes of devastation inside Gaza, talking about the numbers of Palestinian dead, how the aid getting in is nowhere near enough etc. They even took a report from a Palestinian reporter inside a refugee camp in Southern Gaza. It's still nowhere near enough but even in our lovely lib mainstream media the narrative definitely flipped from poor Israel to the reality of the atrocity they're committing pretty drat fast.

Edit: Also the Auckland war memorial tried to do the thing where they light up the outside in the colours of the Israeli flag and a bunch of Palestinian supporters protested it, got it shut down and made them apologise on social media lol.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

not looking to turn a quick joke into yospos. i name them whatever i feel like at the moment. death to israel death to america

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
so like "death to america gently caress israel - james 1st grade report card Q1"

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Copy of Unnamed Text Document (47).txt

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Fell way behind on this thread, has anything significant happened since page 1087? I mean besides the continued genocide of the Palestinian people by the illegitimate colonial terrorist settler state of Israel what should receive death.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

i dont think soldiers on a mission in enemy territory can get "kidnapped"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

SplitSoul posted:

Fell way behind on this thread, has anything significant happened since page 1087? I mean besides the continued genocide of the Palestinian people by the illegitimate colonial terrorist settler state of Israel what should receive death.

for every palestanian killed we will kill 10 american posters

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Fellatio del Toro posted:

i dont think soldiers on a mission in enemy territory can get "kidnapped"

you can if you’re just a smol israeli bean

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّٰهِ

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

SplitSoul posted:

Biden and the rest of Team Vampire thinks the Palestinian death tolls is lower (!) than reported, the Gaza Ministry of Health released a full casualty report with over 7000 names and ID numbers, not counting the missing people in the rubble.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Also a massive skirmish/battle going on right now in Jenin before Friday prayers

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1717677901611508075

https://twitter.com/assi_aroq/status/1717681455449456968

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Biden and the rest of Team Vampire thinks the Palestinian death tolls is lower (!) than reported, the Gaza Ministry of Health released a full casualty report with over 7000 names and ID numbers, not counting the missing people in the rubble.

Have you ever done the calculations to show that Israel could really kill so many people in such a short amount of time? I'm just asking questions...

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

SplitSoul posted:

Never read the whole thing. Just hit last page and slam quote whatever posts you see that makes you lol or get really mad.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Buddykins posted:

9/11 was like one day of covid deaths back when they were actually being reported lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

heated moment in israel-hamas custody dispute as hamas refuses to give up full custody without guarantee of child support

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

Never read the whole thing. Just hit last page and slam quote whatever posts you see that makes you lol or get really mad.

:hmmyes:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
you'd have to be loving insane to actually try to keep up with every single page of this thread
so I guess Hitler 2 is definitely lurking

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

:vince:

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

lmao

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Death to *squints at poorly-programmed alphabetized list of countries* Italy

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

that military budget is still less than the NY Mets pay their on-field roster (and dinidn't even make the playoffs)

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I can hear this post perfectly lol

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Read the whole thread. Every single post. Every book.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Karach posted:

Read the whole thread. Every single post. Every book.

look at mr. moneybags over here with his fancy city eyeballs

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Frosted Flake posted:

850 hostages, 150 killed is not bad, all things considered. In South Ossetia they had to use a tank to break into the school, supported by helicopter gunships, 300 hostages killed out of 1100.

I think honestly Russia does not get enough credit for these operations, but this is neither here nor there.

Yeah I didn't remember the numbers, fair enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I saw a post about how "the majority of those that hamas murdered when they first broke out of gaza were people who had dedicated their lives to keeping the peace and you should feel bad" and im like thats a roundabout way of saying IDF