Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
"Payne! ....misses badly"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Mean Baby posted:

Did Middleton get hurt? Why are the Bucks playing without any of their starters?

No, it's game one

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Athanatos posted:

I don't want to watch any more missed free throws tonight, thanks

i heard you like the knicks?

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Hot Diggity! posted:

No, it's game one

It’s insane to have a rotation where you have Giannis, Dame, and Middleton all off the court at the same time. Let at least one of them cook at all times.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Oubre carrying Philadelphia without Embiid lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Call of duty modern warfare using an eminem song from 2003 in their trailer... i guess they understand their demographic

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol i hope the sixers win this

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lmao at embiid breaking his own ankles on that crossover

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
lol if the bucks lose this

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Dame Lillard turns his head to look in the direction he was supposed to already be rotated to after the shot of the man he was supposed to rotate to already was halfway to the rim

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

lol if the bucks lose this

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Giannis honestly should not be allowed to take jumpers after the Lillard trade. Really weird decision making from him

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

Dame Lillard turns his head to look in the direction he was supposed to already be rotated to after the shot of the man he was supposed to rotate to already was halfway to the rim

gotta be like whiplash for brook going from jrue to this

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

the bucks just dont have an answer to the overwhelming offensive power of kelly oubre jr

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Save them brook

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
lol embiid you dummy

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The BO99MAN and Brook bailing out the "superstars"...gonna be the story of the Bucks season imo

temple
Jul 29, 2006

get embiid off the court

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I picked up Oubre in a fantasy game because I knew this was going to happen, I didn't desperately try to find anyone else playing today who could possibly get a steal first . .. . . . . .

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I love that Giannis baby hook so much.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Hmm

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

yeah ok the bucks remembered theyre supposed to have giannis go to the rim. game over

temple
Jul 29, 2006

dame time

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Dame and Giannis is a cool duo I have to say

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lol at the broadcast not acknowledging Giannis obviously catching his own airball despite the 76ers freaking out about it for 5 seconds in lieu of playing defense

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Oubre is as empty headed as he is handsome

temple
Jul 29, 2006

sixer moral victory

temple
Jul 29, 2006

de curry GOAT posted:

Oubre is as empty headed as he is handsome

he's married, slut

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Classic “we made some questionable calls one way, tried to call a make-up foul, it got challenged, now we gotta see if there’s some way we can justify it” sequence

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

rjmccall posted:

Classic “we made some questionable calls one way, tried to call a make-up foul, it got challenged, now we gotta see if there’s some way we can justify it” sequence

thtas why we love the nba

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat now the refs are taking away Embiid’s superstar call. Gonna be a long year for him.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

temple posted:

dame time

temple
Jul 29, 2006

drat, the last thing giannis needs. someone that can hit free throws.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Brook, you can't do that with 90 seconds left

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Great game this

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Dame.

Time.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Dame !!!

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Ok so I guess Lillard was worth all that drama afterall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

game over lol