Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I remember on election night reading/hearing that she was sobbing uncontrollably and blamed everyone but herself.

that's basically what she's been doing ever since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that's basically what she's been doing ever since

And before

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Fellatio del Toro posted:

theres still time. its still her turn

You joke, but if Biden has a stroke, she's 100% my bet for Kamala's VP.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Kamala: wow I'm not sure why Hillary keeps calling me Vince, probably nothing to worry about *cackles*

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

I watched a documentary about Kathleen Hanna whose big gimmick was that, at the end, it would reveal why she retired.

I sat through the whole thing and the reason turned out to be lime disease.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Amazing

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

she's electable if you loving vote for her!

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
I was at Standing Rock on the night of the 2016 election and I remember a few of us sitting around a fire coming to the realization that Trump had just won

I'm not entirely sure who laughed first but eventually we all were, because what else can you do, it's loving funny, and it's not like it was going to make things any easier for us here if Hillary had won

we sat around for a few minutes longer waiting to see if there was going to be any kind of concession speech, and after a while it became clear that she wouldn't come out and probably hadn't even planned for this possibility, so we just forgot about it and moved on to other conversation topics. it didn't really feel that different from any other night.

later when I came back everyone was like 'oh god what was it like being up there when that happened, I can't imagine the reactions', like they thought we'd be tearing our clothes and screaming in agony or something, 'oh no now the people shooting at us will be doing it on behalf of a Republican instead of a Democrat, the horror!'

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"Where were you when Hillary lost?" will be our generation's "Where were you on 9/11?," which is also still our generation's "Where were you on 9/11?"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Animal-Mother posted:

"Where were you when Hillary lost?" will be our generation's "Where were you on 9/11?," which is also still our generation's "Where were you on 9/11?"

browsing the forums at the votech computer class loling

i was ahead of my time

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i may have cracked one of the first 9/11 jokes ever

we had a dude in that was talking about input devices and we were talking about joysticks and flight sims before they rolled the tv in and i said something between the time the first and second plane hit the towers that ended with "oops!" and me pantomiming divebombing in a flightsim on a joystick

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
9/11 joke valor, do not steal

apatite
Dec 2, 2006

Got yer back, Jack

that one time a little while ago when a bunch of ppl around the world had the best chance in a long time to enact systemic change and then it sorta almost started to organically happen so we all got fed to the woodchipper for making 80s business guys sad

lol

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

apatite posted:

that one time a little while ago when a bunch of ppl around the world had the best chance in a long time to enact systemic change and then it sorta almost started to organically happen so we all got fed to the woodchipper for making 80s business guys sad

lol

many such cases

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mr. Lobe posted:

I wonder if we will ever get an account of the shitfit she must have thrown on election night

Please don't make her relatable.

it's very funny though for real. Her also disappearing into the woods was funny too

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Playing second fiddle to a black woman would absolutely break hillary's brain and having the "first woman president" being stolen from her would probably give her a stroke. I'm now wishing it happens

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Milo and POTUS posted:

Please don't make her relatable.

it's very funny though for real. Her also disappearing into the woods was funny too

I don't think it would make her relatable. It's a cosmic comeuppance that very few humans could ever dream of being set up for.

She believed, wholeheartedly and with many yesmen around her to reinforce it, that she was entitled to the presidency. And she really believed her victory was certain! No flight of fancy a goon could ever engage in could possibly compare. And look what reality did to her!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

No I meant pitching a fit when something didn't go her way

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Lord of Pie posted:

Kamala: wow I'm not sure why Hillary keeps calling me Vince, probably nothing to worry about *cackles*

This is waaaay too coherent for Kamala's internal monologue.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

if Biden died the intraparty pressure on kamala to not run would be intense. lanyards boost kamala because they have to, not because they want to, which is one of the reasons it rings so false

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

charms posted:

"Death recorded" means the exact opposite of what you'd expect it to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uRCcEoGWxs

Naomi Wolf realizing this live on air is something else.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

She got a doctorate from Oxford based on that lovely research but they won't rescind it because it would raise more embarrassing questions

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember how Mueller was diefied during his investigation

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

People were so loving hungry for any kind of opposition

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Jeremy Corbyn being confirmed as an anti-semite for liking 'A Christmas Carol'.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

WHY BONER NOW posted:

the 'mueller, she wrote' podcast lady doing stolen valor even though she was in the military

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Eat This Glob posted:

the 'mueller, she wrote' podcast lady doing stolen valor even though she was in the military

Didn't she get tens of thousands from ppp loans for a loving podcast?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
it was just for payroll for a business that wasn't affected by covid at all!!

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

WHY BONER NOW posted:

liberals deciding they liked Comey the homey after he cost them the election, because he was physically uncomfortable with Trump (maybe). #resist.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The terminally ill elderly man who said "poo poo, I won't get to read the Mueller report."

Rest in peace, sir, you lucked out.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Lord of Pie posted:

Hillary saying she was staying in the race after Obama mathematically won in case he got domed RFK style

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Trump getting legitimately upset because Denmark wouldn't let him buy Greenland

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
he was right

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
They should have let him

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

He wanted to trade it for Puerto Rico if I recall correctly

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fortaleza posted:

Trump getting legitimately upset because Denmark wouldn't let him buy Greenland

should have just taken it wtf is Denmark gonna do about it

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Animal-Mother posted:

I was getting beat up by my sister for not voting for Hillary in a swing state

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Animal-Mother posted:

The terminally ill elderly man who said "poo poo, I won't get to read the Mueller report."

Rest in peace, sir, you lucked out.

Who the gently caress would want to read a report anyway. Sickness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Prigozhin happened and then:shrug: