Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

Buddykins posted:

releasing a loving propaganda video that looks like it was pulled from a mtg shandalar mod
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

What's that "hi, you doin' ok? we're gonna bomb your house in 5 min thx" guy supposed to do now that they cut all comms.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

:d2a: :d2a: :d2a:

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

lol goddamn

https://x.com/getfiscal/status/1717954430652268569?s=20

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

double nine posted:

I'm weirdly calm about a war between Israel and Hesbollah/Iran, even a direct conflict between the US and Iran;
while I can't tolerate the idea of Gaza starving to death.

is that weird? A war would almost certainly destroy more lives than what israel is doing to Gaza right now, but the inhumanity of starvation and slow bombing creep by Israel feels so much worse than a direct conflict.

gently caress this loving poo poo world built for sadists and maintained by sociopaths. gently caress this festering puss that rules this shitheap. Let every parasite in that apartheid regime get the loving plague.

An immediate and permanent ceasefire would be the preferred outcome because right now what is most important is ensuring that Palestinians stop dying.

If that does not happen, though, I would prefer the IDF to go forward with the ground invasion and get owned. That would be better than the endless bombing and starvation that is happening right now

The current situation right now is by far the worst case scenario.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Frankly, I'm surprised that one of Israel's first moves wasn't cutting all outside communications. Letting people that you're actively genociding talk about it is generally a bad move as every empire that's ethnically cleansed some people could tell them. I suppose that they thought it wouldn't matter.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Al-Saqr posted:

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1717950449440141501?s=20

Israel is literally today's nazi germany, they must be dismantled and destroyed.

Imagine if the UK and the US entered WWII on Germany's side fighting, say, Lichtenstein. Who tf is gonna stop it? Russia??

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://x.com/omersaedi/status/1717955334596182259?s=20

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://x.com/ME_Observer_/status/1717955563798028649?s=20

https://x.com/ME_Observer_/status/1717954163361878463?s=20

https://x.com/ME_Observer_/status/1717955563798028649?s=20

Israel goes for the 'self-destruct' option. whatever happens next to Israeli cities has been earned.

Unless of course it turns out that Iran and it's proxies are ultra-cowards.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

It's been so loving surreal seeing Twitter posts from people in Gaza only to find out they died a day later. It's such a mundane sort of horrifying feeling.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Very heartening to see. Let's hope more foreign volunteers can help counteract the medical blockade, maybe even stymie Israel's assassination programme (remains to be seen.........)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
god is greater than whatever evil these motherfuckers have planned

dti dta

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lmao a few hundred meters yeah that sounds like theyre confident

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

nuke tel aviv

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i wanted to be wrong but this is an insane apartheid state were talking about

backed up by another demon nation

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Al! posted:

lmao a few hundred meters yeah that sounds like theyre confident

it sounds an awful lot like a negotiating rather than a military strategy tbh

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

You told Palestinians to run ten days ago. they're not running. come on in and die. Gaza will be your grave.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Time to overrun the American bases in Iraq/Syria

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

full critical support to the palestinians may the apartheid state be destroyed

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

If the Israelis are saying the truth and they're going in. If Iran and Hezbollah have even an ounce of self-preservation in them now's the time.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

smarxist posted:

Hamas is apparently a hospital network that has gotten out of hand

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

If the Israelis are saying the truth and they're going in. If Iran and Hezbollah have even an ounce of self-preservation in them now's the time.

if they said "we're going in" they're already doing it, it's a pisspoor move to say you're gonna do something and wait for someone to stop you

plus CNN guy in Sderot says along with the shelling there's been a huge smokescreen and tanks firing in the distance so they're moving inward

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/DD_Geopolitics/status/1717957137308291216

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Do it Nasrallah, wipe out the Knesset, Ben Gurion airport, all of their factories, everything. GET IT DONE.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Death By The Blues posted:

This needs to be the strategy. I don't think there's a realistic chance that Hezbollah or Iranian-backed militas are going to enter Israel and totally overrun them, in no small part due to Israel's nuclear arsenal.
It'll be more effective therefore to put pressure on US troops throughout the region, who are very overextended. The US cannot defend all of its positions at once if sufficiently pressured, much less wage war in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, and especially Iran simultaneously.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

VoicesCanBe posted:

An immediate and permanent ceasefire would be the preferred outcome because right now what is most important is ensuring that Palestinians stop dying.

If that does not happen, though, I would prefer the IDF to go forward with the ground invasion and get owned. That would be better than the endless bombing and starvation that is happening right now

The current situation right now is by far the worst case scenario.

no previous cease fire has stopped palestinians from being slaughtered or stopped their land from being stolen. it's israel or palestine, exclusive or, and israel has consistently made itself the option that does not have the backing of moral law.

no more cops, no more lies
dta dti

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
it's so loving stupid lmao what the gently caress are these dumb fucks thinking

A lasting ceasefire is the only option available. But there's zero reason for Hamas to do it but they're offering it. Israel has every reason to accept it but they're refusing it. instead they're going to just get slaughtered trying to take a kilometer perimeter around Gaza (??). The only thing that would resemble victory for Israel would involve a complete depopulating of Gaza which is going to enflame the world against them. The US, who should be keeping a tight leash on their imperial dogs understands that Israel has no real plan or even an achievable goal but is still saying they support whatever dumb decision Israel makes.

None of this makes sense it's so loving dumb goddamn America

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the phrase “one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic” is about as hoary a cliche as it gets, and it is usually deployed to support the idea that people are dumb and lack empathy, but I think it kinda means the opposite. one death is a tragedy. a million deaths is a million tragedies, which is more than most people can bear.

the thought of even one child being killed is near-overpowering to me as I listen to my son burbling in his high chair. not even a specific child, just the idea of A Child. multiplying this feeling by a hundred, a thousand, ten thousand, would kill me in my seat. i couldn’t feel that and go on living. abstracting that to statistics isn’t a lack of empathy, it’s a form of desperate self-defense to keep from going insane.

death to Israel, death to America, Palestine will prevail

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

may allah strike down the apartheid state and its disgusting masters in the great satan

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Does anyone in the US understand what decade it is?? loving liches

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I was listening to PBS and they spent the whole time talking about attacks on US bases and how little Israel is being viciously attacked. No mention of Palestinians at all

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.
hamas is just an acronym for israel's favorite bombing targets

hospitals and media and schools

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

spacemang_spliff posted:

it's so loving stupid lmao what the gently caress are these dumb fucks thinking

A lasting ceasefire is the only option available. But there's zero reason for Hamas to do it but they're offering it. Israel has every reason to accept it but they're refusing it. instead they're going to just get slaughtered trying to take a kilometer perimeter around Gaza (??). The only thing that would resemble victory for Israel would involve a complete depopulating of Gaza which is going to enflame the world against them. The US, who should be keeping a tight leash on their imperial dogs understands that Israel has no real plan or even an achievable goal but is still saying they support whatever dumb decision Israel makes.

None of this makes sense it's so loving dumb goddamn America

The only possible thing that Israel could call a victory is total defeat of Hamas, to the point where they never return. This is not going to happen for many reasons.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

Pretty sure biden still thinks it's 1936 and he's having a nice time in a concert in Nuremberg.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Death to Israel and death to it's running dogs

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

the guy in charge certainly has no loving clue :dementia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

HallelujahLee posted:

may allah strike down the apartheid state and its disgusting masters in the great satan

manifesting this reality: