Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
This Bulls team is so loving pathetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
drat just started the game, they already took Wemby out???

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Who to run offense thru, Zach Collins or Victor Wembanyama hmmmmmm

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
doris is funny tonite

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Lmao Pat sits and they go on like a 16-0 run don't think you're getting that contract kiddo.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm always amazed when a defender doesnt give sochan like 10 feet of space at the 3 point line

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Get their asses Jeremy!!! Also shoot every loving open 3

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Catching Pat Ewing mid-yawn.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Viktor and Boban on the court together...beautiful. come back home Bohan

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Malachi Flynn is not a backup PG.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I swear if they don't pass it to Wemby. Malaki Branham just taking a mid ranger and clunking it instead of throwing it to Wemby for an easy shot.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

drat Bulls decided to give a poo poo

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I have patience for all the developing spurs except the loving ones that just wanna take as many stupid jumpers as possible for the time they're allowed

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
There are 15-20 Carusos, Craigs and Carters on the floor right now

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

if your a turnover fan this boston miami game has what u need

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Mobley still has nothing in his bag. Chet >>>>

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
is anyone using directv stream? im getting league pass and all the local RSNs for free apparently, and definitely not paying for it

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

dru smith is so, so, so loving bad

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Just goes to show how crazy the expectations are for wemby that I'm disappointed whenever he isn't playing like an absolute DPOY

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
JT Thor is a future Loved By Superstar center if he can get to one or LaMelo continues to develop gravity.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Chet has 5 blocks in the first half

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

fart simpson posted:

if your a turnover fan this boston miami game has what u need

There have been like 4 more since this post

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

derrick white had no choice but to shave his head but boy that mfer is big and bulbous and shiny out there isnt it

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Cool photoshop mavs broadcast

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Why is Jeff Wade's nickname "Skin"

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Trae Young shooting 1-9 at halftime. Washed watch

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Devin Vassell has some nice moves and a smooth shot. I guess it helps when you're guarded by the Mavs and the Rockets.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Wemby knows it's pretty cool when he takes threes so he's just firing away, probably more than he should be tbh considering it's just the early 2nd quarter.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Go mavs. I’ll be watching on my laptop with the ws game on my tv

e: beautiful luka 3

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Jeremy Sochan is wowing me half the time and bumming me out the other half but I still love him

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Heat bad I think

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

net work error posted:

Heat bad I think
It's not the playoffs yet :shrug:

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Ref conspiracy against ben simmons continues

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Not sure why the announcers think Orlando beating Houston was mind-blowing

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The Houston Greens are roasting the San Antonio spurs and it aint pretty

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/CodyWesterlund/status/1718068506111959311

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Raptors have scored 7 points in the past 15+ minutes of game time

efb. This game is a pretty good proof of concept for the NuBulls although it feels like the Raptors might just go on this sort of cold streak unprovoked independent of who the opponent is

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Nets offense looking alright. As long as they keep cam thomas from taking over things should be working out

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
At least Keldon's three point shot is def for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Spurs defense so so sloppy when wemby isn't in the floor.