Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

gotta have them ribs, and hamas 2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6X5jVm_zI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Neurolimal posted:

:smith: If it's any consolation, young Jews have come out in droves against Israel's actions in a way that is genuinely inspiring. I can't recall if it was here or in a tweet, but someone shared a text they got from their father that was along the lines of:

quote:

"I don't hate the jews anymore"
"Why is that?"
"I didn't know there were non-zionist jews"

And I think a lot people are coming to that realization (the last part, not the hating Jews part). Israel does not represent the Diaspora. When Israel was ethnically cleansing the children of Judeans from their homes, the Diaspora was improving the USSR and America. When Israel was helping to coup moderate Arab leaders, the Diaspora was at the forefront of the Civil Rights movement. When Israel was buddying up with Apartheid South Africa, the Diaspora had finished seeing an end to the Vietnam War. Judaism has a long and vibrant history of siding against the oppressors, and that cannot be corrupted by an Ethnosupremacy state. Justice, satire, and empathy defines Judaism, not desert McMansions, miltech fetishism, and racism.

American Jews under the age of 35 do not feel an allegiance to Israel, and so long as they continue to speak out against the injustices Israel is committing, they should not feel tainted. Zionism is on borrowed time.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Nonsense posted:

Ukraine and Israel are specifically exempt from this order. The US is probably directing sales to there.

Oh good, then Hamas can still get guns through Ukraine.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

looks like Cuckbollah and Cuckiran arent doing anything.

not so tough now that theyre no ponger barrel bombing syrian civilians eh?

Israel figured out they can just keep calling it an incursion as they get further and further into Gaza until they are in every inch of it and they won't respond because of a technicality.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Lol

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Death By The Blues posted:

Israel figured out they can just keep calling it an incursion as they get further and further into Gaza until they are in every inch of it and they won't respond because of a technicality.

Is there any evidence they made sizable progress?

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Ardennes posted:

if they made any progress we would know by now i think. sun is up and i bet the lawn chair watchers will be awake by now.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Ardennes posted:

I'm sure we can get a 3D rendering that claims something of the kind.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

some nice asmr whispers on the Reuters stream overlaying the sounds of genocide

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Now wondering if Israel is using the blackout to cover up their conscripts getting mulched

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
This is the best I can gather from what the hell is going on from any sliver of info, I have no idea if I'm right or wrong or whatever.

This was a big incursion, and a massive bombing campaign.

The land incursion while large was met with extreme resistance, and achieved almost nothing in terms of land acquisition, maybe at best a couple meters at one of the entry points.

This might have been some sort of 'face saving' action by netanyahu for negotiations so he can claim any sort of 'win'. but who knows.

It's pretty clear the arab governments including egypt are 1000% complicit and will do nothing, which isnt surprising at all because most of them were installed by america and israel, so the only way they're gonna help palestine is if the arab people physically kill them, which sadly isnt in the cards.

The Iranians and their proxies are cucks and cowards and clearly are either unable or unwilling to help, because they're probably spent from all the civilian killing and loss of their soldiers and commanders in Syria.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lol apparently Zionists are claiming they suffered no casualties in their northern "incursion" and are still in parts of Northern Gaza. However, nothing really concrete has come out besides the insane genocidal war crimes of the Israel.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol apparently Zionists are claiming they suffered no casualties in their northern "incursion" and are still in parts of Northern Gaza. However, nothing really concrete has come out besides the insane genocidal war crimes of the Israel.

this is what I meant from 'extremely limited' they probably parked a truck right in front of one of the gates of entry and calls it 'We're still in'

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Cuckbollah taking it like cowards and refusing to bomb ben gurion airport to rubble

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1718145567900258660?s=20

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Meh, considering Iran and Its proxies are the only ones fighting Israel and the US otherwise, I wouldn’t take too big of a dump on them so soon.

It does seem the northern assault is probably the only one going that said, if they had achieved anything of note, I think we would hear about it.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ardennes posted:

Meh, considering Iran and Its proxies are the only ones fighting Israel and the US otherwise, I wouldn’t take too big of a dump on them so soon.

It does seem the northern assault is probably the only one going that said, if they had achieved anything of note, I think we would hear about it.

yeah it's been three hours of daylight, if they had managed anything we would've seen it by now.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Ardennes posted:

i will hoot and holler at iran and hezbollah until israel is a hole in the ground ty no further questions

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://x.com/yanisvaroufakis/status/1718146616119497141?s=20

Yanis showing bravery and courage.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Deserves an Emmy nomination for meme editing

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

ahh dont worry, the big news is that they killed important guy, no mention of ground progress

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1718127571554947394?t=1ZvCoB_HqFnZDDPda5zHUA&s=19

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Hezbollah lost too many good fighters taking out security along the fence to just sit out now, but yea Iran it will take alot more for Iran to be directly involved. The events will probably unfold Hezbollah big reaction, Israel insane genocidal over-reaction, America/Israel already stating any attack by Hezbollah opens Iran to attack, massive show of force bombing campaign on Iranian infrastructure to get them to back down while simultaneously or shortly after militias launching their biggest attack on US bases in the middle east. Who knows from there lol

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this is supposed to be a memorial song for 250 dead ravers and it sounds like the most schizophrenic chiptunes remix of all time

you play to the fans you have not the fans you want

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

punishedkissinger posted:

ahh dont worry, the big news is that they killed important guy, no mention of ground progress

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1718127571554947394?t=1ZvCoB_HqFnZDDPda5zHUA&s=19

What is with these nazi countries and thinking killing one person or a constant stream of 'second in commands' is gonna change anything. we dont even know if this is true or not.

If it is true and this guy is who they say he is I am gonna teach my children to look up to him thats for sure.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/NoonArabia/status/1717837875553653105

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Hezbollah lost too many good fighters taking out security along the fence to just sit out now, but yea Iran it will take alot more for Iran to be directly involved. The events will probably unfold Hezbollah big reaction, Israel insane genocidal over-reaction, America/Israel already stating any attack by Hezbollah opens Iran to attack, massive show of force bombing campaign on Iranian infrastructure to get them to back down while simultaneously or shortly after militias launching their biggest attack on US bases in the middle east. Who knows from there lol

40 guys isnt that much. that's like a less than a quarter of Israeli military losses during this war.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
6 weeks ago "head of hamas air force" would have been a punchline in israel. Today it's the only military victory after one of the bloodiest nights of the occupation.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

The jewish protestors who shut down the station in new york are heroes, god bless them, they are comrades through and through.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

Al-Saqr posted:

What is with these nazi countries and thinking killing one person or a constant stream of 'second in commands' is gonna change anything. we dont even know if this is true or not.

If it is true and this guy is who they say he is I am gonna teach my children to look up to him thats for sure.

Getting their commanding officers killed neutralized entire battalions so that's what the Israelis are familiar with. Still, I don't think Hamas's "aerial array" was going to come into play any time soon. They already had their shot.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

40 guys isnt that much. that's like a less than a quarter of Israeli military losses during this war.

Hezbollah probably has killed that many on the northern front regardless.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Spergin Morlock posted:

I'm guessing if that guy isn't dead by now he's got slivers of bamboo throughout his body. or trying to move him through the tunnels for exfoliation (exfiltration. not fixing that lol) to Iran for interrogation

i bet they have him hanging upside down with a loving fork up his rear end

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Getting their commanding officers killed neutralized entire battalions so that's what the Israelis are familiar with. Still, I don't think Hamas's "aerial array" was going to come into play any time soon. They already had their shot.

I mean that 'shot' was a world changing shot so they did their job spectacularly.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Al-Saqr posted:

The jewish protestors who shut down the station in new york are heroes, god bless them, they are comrades through and through.

Hell yeah.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://x.com/adham922/status/1718151731945611436?s=20

Indonesians coming out for Palestine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al-Saqr posted:

yeah but like....did anyone follow up on what happened to them??? last i saw they were getting loaded up on nypd and mta busses and then????

are new york courts even open for arrangements on weekends?

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Yanis has always been a brave individual and a straight talker. I feel like he was the first prominent person to go against the main EU narrative (particular as it related to Greece) and I don't think he's ever stopped saying things as he sees them.

A lot of other institutional people are more focused on where their bread is buttered.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Zionist claiming they destroyed 150 underground targets.

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1718139687540261330

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One of Saudi Arabias biggest youtubers created a video for palestine

- Disturbing images spoiler warning -

https://x.com/salemalmussa/status/1717955409435050490?s=20

This video got his account wiped from twitter.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 07:32 on Oct 28, 2023

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1718059251485016526

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF7qndyvmEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Trying to sleep but haunted by the fact that Israel wiped out an entire school year.