Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

EasyEW posted:

The very, very end of Funky WInkerbean remerged the timelines in a way that would only make sense in a superhero universe, but became a slap in the face to suckers like us who tried to play continuity cop as this bullshit was unspooling. But don't take my word for it. Eat it all. Chew every bite.

I forgot that time-traveling janitor deal. I didn't realise that merged the timelines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Scary Go Round (December 4-9, 2003)

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Pickles

Hagar the Horrible

Zits

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

loving women thinking they're part of the family

Luann

To think I had managed to repress my memory of that costume

Gil Thorp

Never had any of their albums, but they were always fun when they came on the radio

The Home Free Halloween Spooktacular

Felicitations

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Hagar the Horrible Invents Swinging, colorized.

riderchop
Aug 10, 2010

av by @daikonquest!
so is Luann ending, are we so lucky?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
lol if this is the Evans' speedrunning the "Gunther the Nice Guy winds up with Luann" ending they've been teasing for literally decades.

Remember when they had a poll to ask if Luann should get together with Gunther or Aaron Hill and when Aaron won in a landslide, they wrote him out of the strip and never mentioned him again?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

F Minus

Mark Trail

Mary Worth

The Phantom/b]

Pooch Cafe

Rex Morgan MD

Andertoons

[b]Apartment 3-G

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
We Are Reproducing
Timg’d for baby penises in the first page and breastfeeding in the second.

She just thinks they’re neat.

Bardiche Hotel

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Vargo posted:

lol if this is the Evans' speedrunning the "Gunther the Nice Guy winds up with Luann" ending they've been teasing for literally decades.

Remember when they had a poll to ask if Luann should get together with Gunther or Aaron Hill and when Aaron won in a landslide, they wrote him out of the strip and never mentioned him again?

It's 100% this. I don't think they're going to actually wrap up the strip anytime soon but they're definitely moving in a direction that would allow it.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
It's a Luann™ Clip Show!

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

well, time to bang.

Making The Top Of The Kid's Bed Rock With Your Resolved Marriage

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

This mary worth story is 100% going to end up with some reconciliation around November 11

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Yvonmukluk posted:

I forgot that time-traveling janitor deal. I didn't realise that merged the timelines.

Imagine that janitor doing the MCU Dr. Strange Head Wobble except he looks perfectly smug the entire time.

Edit: Still thinking about how the guy as-written is supposed to be some kind of Wise Time Janitor making sure things stay As They Should be, but really he just comes off as some sort of St. Lisa cultist that's gone rogue with future technology.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Pogo 9/9/51

Archie 7/22-24/48

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Okay, Phantom, Diana, seriously, what the gently caress. Did or did Sarvarna NOT loving help save Diana from Gravelines? Hasn't she always been a bit gray morally (not at all like the Phantom, a dude who goes around beating and punishing people for Reasons)? STOP ACTING like you regret saving her life when she is part of the reason you still are alive. gently caress's sake, this is turning into Funky when it comes to poo poo repeating.

thisusedyet
Feb 14, 2012

My post... it sucks!!!

Giant Ethicist posted:

Bardiche Hotel

Aw man, the new sun king's also an rear end in a top hat!

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

thisusedyet posted:

I think that's the old one, the reflection was slightly paler.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Cowslips Warren posted:

Okay, Phantom, Diana, seriously, what the gently caress. Did or did Sarvarna NOT loving help save Diana from Gravelines? Hasn't she always been a bit gray morally (not at all like the Phantom, a dude who goes around beating and punishing people for Reasons)? STOP ACTING like you regret saving her life when she is part of the reason you still are alive. gently caress's sake, this is turning into Funky when it comes to poo poo repeating.

But remeber that Savarna keeps trying to put her hand down the phantom's tights every time they meet - and Diana read Mozz's prophecy that has rescuing Savarna leading to breaking up her marriage and Savarna taking Diana's place.

Diana just isn't an open relationship type of woman.

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
Daddy Daze

Take It From The Tinkersons

Macanudo

Dark Side Of The Horse

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Giant Ethicist posted:

Bardiche Hotel

King's going to have to rein in his temper soon, he's nearly out of servants.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Selachian posted:

Archie 7/22-24/48

I know it's a comic punchline but I did square/contra dancing for years and this bugs me. Basic spin technique for the back arm: don't leave it limp afraid to touch them, don't try to grab and steer, just be a solid guardrail. The look in a dance partner's eyes when you get it right and they realize they don't have to put most of their own energy into staying in one place, it makes the whole effort worth it.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

thisusedyet posted:

I thought he was the moon

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

The Demons of Baseball

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
1981 comics

Dick Tracy

Footrot Flats

The Lockhorns

Computoon: Origins

Haifisch fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Oct 28, 2023

riderchop
Aug 10, 2010

av by @daikonquest!
Heathcliff

Compu-toon

Garfield

Overboard

Monty

For Better or For Worse

Classic Arlo and Janis (November 24, 2001)

Rae the Doe, which you can support by pledging to the author's Patreon

On The Fastrack

Safe Havens

thisusedyet
Feb 14, 2012

My post... it sucks!!!

Some Guy TT posted:

The Demons of Baseball

Goddammit. We already knew Copper Ma's an arrogant prick, but now him losing means the coach going out there and bitchslapping half the roster worked.

It's a real dilemma.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Medenmath posted:

Vintage Valiant (Dec. 20, 1959)

Huh, Foster knows his apocrypha (that the Grail is often mentioned as being the dish for holding bread, not an actual drinking vessel).

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Bones.

My body is made of bones.

There is a skeleton inside me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Hippocrass posted:

Bones.

My body is made of bones.

There is a skeleton inside me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's crossing an ethical line: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU2pyn82g74

Breaking Cat News

Wait so can the people understand the owl now?

Phoebe and Her Unicorn

Wallace the Brave

Heart of the City

Curtis

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Vargo posted:

Wallace the Brave

Too young to understand how the Spud costume elevates the concept.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Soon

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Vintage Valiant (Dec. 27, 1959)

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Nancy 1943

Pluggers

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Weembles posted:

But remeber that Savarna keeps trying to put her hand down the phantom's tights every time they meet - and Diana read Mozz's prophecy that has rescuing Savarna leading to breaking up her marriage and Savarna taking Diana's place.

Diana just isn't an open relationship type of woman.

didn't that dumbass prophecy also state Diana wasn't in the picture and had left the Phantom?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

manero posted:

Pluggers

pluggers are down to explore cross-dressing

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
Pickles

Hagar the Horrible

Zits

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Professor Wayne posted:

Hagar the Horrible

he has special eyes

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

Get Fuzzy 10/27/03

Grady Little.

We're only one year away from the Curse of the Bambino being overturned and Red Sox fans going from pitiable to insufferable.

No Stephen Collins today.

Brenda Starr 12/17-19/51

Smokey Sexist 8/25/57

Everyday Movies 11/27/36

"You're Army and we're Notre Dame."

The Army-Notre Dame football rivalry used to be hot stuff, with games being held in Yankee Stadium.

Invisible Scarlet O'Neil 6/15-17/42

Spoilered for the inevitable wartime racism.

Selachian fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Oct 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Some Guy TT posted:

The Demons of Baseball

And then the Demons beat Copper Ma to death with baseball bats.