Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Dr. VooDoo posted:

There’s been a ton of huge protests in America, so much so it honestly feels different compared to past pro-Palestinian ones, like the narrative they tried to spin has failed to latch on to people this time. It’s just the only coverage they got is at the very start when our media called them small anti-Semitic groups and then when they realized they were happening more and larger they all quietly ignored them. There was just one that shut down down gran central station and over 200 people were arrested for

The reason you haven't seen a lot of them is our insanely complicit imperialist media has ordered a blackout on all US protests. The only place you will see any kind of mention of them is places like Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

John Charity Spring posted:

https://twitter.com/AFrazzledScot/status/1718258232496398496

Glasgow out for Palestine. Slightly doxing myself but I was in the crowd towards the middle-rear here waving a smallish flag that doesn't even show up at this resolution lol. Good to see so many people in my city wanting to make their voices heard about it

Cops were being a bit belligerent at times and we got one guy coming past yelling 'gently caress palestine' early on but other than that the reaction from crowds was positive when the demonstration went on a march through the streets. Also some aid groups had tents set up the next street over taking donations. Not confident about the UK government doing anything or showing any kind of shame about their support Israel but I'm glad we went to the rally anyway

all of these protestors all over the world give me hope that humanity does have some inherent compassion connecting us all and we're all just hopeless crushed and distorted by the whim of a few insane people who get to lead us for some reason

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Big Rocket barrage against several israeli cities, Tel Aviv, Ben Gurion Airport, etc.

GO GET EM BOYS

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

OUR BOY ABU UBEIDA IS LIVE NOW SPITTING FIRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNyUyrR0PHo

Al-Qassam Brigades spokesman: The enemy will taste a greater defeat than he expected or feared, the enemy keeps threatening, someone should tell them we're still waiting for them.

https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1718290893147439291?s=20

He also says that because the Israelis werent serious about a prisoner deal, we offer to return the prisoners in exchange for the release of every single palestinian prisoner the israelis have.

He also says that one single fighter managed to knock out three israeli armoured vehicles causing the entire attacking column to turn tail and run.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 16:42 on Oct 28, 2023

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

all of these protestors all over the world give me hope that humanity does have some inherent compassion connecting us all and we're all just hopeless crushed and distorted by the whim of a few insane people who get to lead us for some reason

This is what I think.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

RandomBlue posted:

Wait I thought you didn't bomb that hospital.

borderline personality disorder rear end country

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Baby bitch nation

But once everyone in Palestine is dead, they'll finally feel safe!

...Right??????????

(this is your clue that this is a treadmill that doesn't stop! get off now!)

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Egg Moron posted:

yeah, but that's somewhat apocryphal as the ending of chapterhouse is vague and hunters and sandworms are garbage

well i stopped after god emperor but i recall a bunch of parts where maybe paul is viewing the future and the horror of the robots was the main point of everything he did because otherwise humanity woulda been wiped out. anyway, dti dta

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
The imperialist media we are subjected to is definitely the problem. The massive protests everywhere are barely getting any coverage, there will be a massive one in DC next weekend but doubt it gets 10% of coverage it should get

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

CNN is going to get Wolf Blitzer to narrate his own death by hezbollah rocket.

https://twitter.com/wolfblitzer/status/1718206830394958025?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

there’s zero reason for him to be there lmfao.

Wolf Blitzkrieg

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Brogeoisie posted:

The imperialist media we are subjected to is definitely the problem. The massive protests everywhere are barely getting any coverage, there will be a massive one in DC next weekend but doubt it gets 10% of coverage it should get

They did the same with the Iraq protests, at least this time it's getting out onto the internet.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Sancho Banana posted:

Hitler 2, Gantz and Gallant will be holding a press conference in two hours

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1718287135994790144?t=dc478oO9PGskvcwsobKwYQ&s=19

Gantz is such a cuck after getting owned by Bibi when Bibi was supposed to give him the PM ship a few years ago and instead collapsed the coalition.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

He also says that one single fighter managed to knock out three israeli armoured vehicles causing the entire attacking column to turn tail and run.

lol the Ghost of Gaza City except this time... ghosts are real :grin:

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

i mean the Harkonnens are basically WESTERN CAPITALISM and the spice is OIL so yes

The Harkonnens represent the Russians/Soviets while the Atreides are the kinder, gentler colonialism of western capitalism.

BearsBearsBears has issued a correction as of 17:07 on Oct 28, 2023

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Don't forget House Ordos who represent a people who are ah, good at commerce and such.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I'm very good at parsing the difficult allegories buried in this literature, Dune

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

Don't forget House Ordos who represent a people who are ah, good at commerce and such.

those guys were created for the video game so they'd have three factions and don't exist at all in the books

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I do wonder if opinion is turning against Israel so hard in part because all the loudest israel supporters are literally the worst people on earth.

Israel is committing war crimes again and that can only mean one thing! Bring it in guys!

*The worst celebrities from every field of media, politics, journalism, and industry come in to defend genocide*

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Direct hit in Dimona, unfortunately in the Bedouin zone

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1718280935735517382?t=LmIU7_f-M6dsZODN_SU6kg&s=19

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Mister Bates posted:

those guys were created for the video game so they'd have three factions and don't exist at all in the books

westwood is canon

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Andorra posted:

Israel is committing war crimes again and that can only mean one thing! Bring it in guys!

*The worst celebrities from every field of media, politics, journalism, and industry come in to defend genocide*

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Andorra posted:

"I had no idea where I stood on this Israel stuff until Amy Schumer's comments in the media", said no one ever.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Andorra posted:

well,
https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1718255501203611912

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

"I had no idea where I stood on this Israel stuff until Amy Schumer's comments in the media", said no one ever.

lol i bet it actually helped to spur people to look up the details and take the opposite opinion

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1718293784725762312

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

oh if this is your best you should just surrender now

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
https://twitter.com/Apex_WW/status/1718295602742640731?t=XGR5HQFtLmIs25oRZlkYJA&s=19

Israel breaking diplomatic relations with Turkey looking likely

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Al-Saqr posted:

oh if this is your best you should just surrender now

Chaim is doing the best he can.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

also Israel is withdrawing all diplomatic representation in Turkey and 're-evaluating' relations

https://x.com/AlarabyTV/status/1718295406180696081?s=20

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

The best soldiers have been operating in Gaza for a long time, fuckface

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Where is the thread title from?

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
News from my trash tier country:

quote:

The Chairman of the Jewish Community of Graz and Chairman of the Jewish Community of Salzburg, Elie Rosen, has not invited the communist mayor of Graz, Elke Kahr, as well as the representatives of the KPÖ City Council to the commemoration ceremony on the occasion of the 85th anniversary of the pogroms of November 1938. Rosen criticized the Graz KPÖ’s “unequivocal positioning vis-à-vis the Jewish state that has been consolidated over the years.” Kahr defends herself.

Based on various requests to speak and long-standing positions of the KPÖ, he had to assume that the participation of Kahr and representatives of the Graz KPÖ in the commemoration ceremonies on November 8 would be perceived as disapproval by both the majority of community members. and guests, Rosen explained. The president of the Jewish Community of Graz said in an email to the KPÖ that he therefore asked the mayor and the KPÖ mandates not to attend the celebrations. In addition to predominantly Islamic anti-Semitism, it is the “Israel-oriented” anti-Semitism of the political left that particularly affects Jews in Austria, Rosen said.

What these fucks are forgetting is, that it was predominantly the commies who organized what little Austrian resistance there was from 38-45. Franz Leitner for example, who is among the honored at Yad Vashem, saved many Jewish children in the Buchenwald concentration camp, despite himself being a prisoner in the political block of the camp.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/HadiNasrallah/status/1718286696700125494

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

this is why a ceasefire is pointless is basically less than nothing at this point

it needs to come with unfettered humanitarian aid and reconstruction efforts, as well as global resolutions ensuring Palestinian statehood and official recognition, protection, and participation in the UN (at the very least)

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Wow looks like erdogan wont actually have to take the step to cut relations he figured out that by saying the right stuff at the right time Israel will poo poo its pants and do it for him!

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Doc Fission posted:

Where is the thread title from?

https://twitter.com/Sprinter99800/status/1718028800972194095

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

They already said tents.

Though what they really mean is graves.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

e: nvm

Maya Fey has issued a correction as of 23:19 on Nov 2, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1718296574206640275?s=20

Lol you know who else was a big gambler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Gambling with the lives of my men, its okay. If they die we just blame palestine