Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Watching steph curry do steph curry stuff for as long as I've been able to feels like I'm so basketball spoiled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
D Fox is just ridiculous in the fourth quarter. He starts taking insanely difficult Kobe shots 1 on 5 and unlike Kobe, almost all of them go in.

But TY Steph

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

TheKevman posted:

Watching steph curry do steph curry stuff for as long as I've been able to feels like I'm so basketball spoiled

It's not just a feeling, you are in fact insanely spoiled

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
pels starters actually starting well for once???

i'm dreading the impending blowout loss

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
opening night lasting 4ever this year

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

every night is opening night if you let love into your heart

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
guess i'll watch pacers@cavs

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Do early season Back-to-Backs have a higher win% I wonder? Early on, fresh, more chance to be in the groove?

Workin up my excuse for Pacers gettin run out of the building here

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Raptors have gone 5/5 from 3 to start the game. Nick Nurse must be wondering where this team was last year.

Make that 7/7 from 3.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Oct 29, 2023

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
He's just clearing space with some elbows, it's a basketball play, no flagrant

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Bench Points:

Cavs 2

Pacers 38

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Zion just making one crazy layup after another out here.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
god drat zion is quick

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
lmao, josh hart not willing to test dyson daniels defending him on a 1v1 fast break. that boy is legit great at transition defense.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Detroit at the very least is able to keep 3-5 athletes on the floor most of the game now.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

throw more lobs to pontiac's pride jamal cain

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
cavs only down 11 at the half with no mitchell, no garland, and no allen

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
What was that pass by the Knicks to end the 3rd quarter???

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Rick posted:

Detroit at the very least is able to keep 3-5 athletes on the floor most of the game now.

It's a welcome sight. Killian is still getting a good amount of run, but that will hopefully change when Morris gets back from injury.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
i love herb jones

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

ozymandius1024 posted:

It's a welcome sight. Killian is still getting a good amount of run, but that will hopefully change when Morris gets back from injury.

Yeah I like what I see. They might end up young teaming their way out of this one in the fourth but they're really frustrating the Bulls.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Kibner posted:

i love herb jones

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
herb has just made like five defensive stops in a row for the pels lol

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

the Knicks stink!! P-U!!!

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
just saw pj tucker hit a shot

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
y'all, the pels are playing lots of nola brass band and hip hop music over the pa system tonight and it is good

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Pistons defense looks legit if they can keep up the effort for 82

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jamal cain lives in the lane

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Wizards talking about having a crypto bro on after the game, man this team deserves no success.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Zion looking healthy as h*ll

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

JB Bickerstaff is such a bad coach hahaha

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Aye Doc posted:

every night is opening night if you let love into your heart

Good point

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

Wizards talking about having a crypto bro on after the game, man this team deserves no success.

---

i don't know how willie green and the pels do it, but they have had such a good defense despite often only playing a single positive defender and 2+ negative defenders in so many of their lineups. and i don't mean just tonight, but the last couple seasons, too.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The Cavs off ball movement and passing is so loving good.

The entire offense does not stop moving and everyone owns at finding where it needs to go

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Athanatos posted:

The Cavs off ball movement and passing is so loving good.

The entire offense does not stop moving and everyone owns at finding where it needs to go

and max strus cant hit a dang thing. you love to see it

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

how many times is Randle going to turn the ball over smdh

Thibs cleared the bench. The number stops at 8

de curry GOAT fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Oct 29, 2023

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
detroit is fun, duren and thompson are lightning bolts

pat, coby, and zach combined for 51 for the bulls

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Detroit is not in fact young teaming it so far. They appear to have gotten the Bulls to quit.

Kibner posted:

---

i don't know how willie green and the pels do it, but they have had such a good defense despite often only playing a single positive defender and 2+ negative defenders in so many of their lineups. and i don't mean just tonight, but the last couple seasons, too.

At the very least dudes always come into the game prepared.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
lmao that cleveland is still in this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Tristan thompson with, amazingly, a dunk