Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

This Elon musk fellow seems very bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I do not watch South Park.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

we will support people in gaza trying to communicate with the world (free speech) but first we will ask the people bonbing them if it's okay (not freedom of reach)

elon stays true

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Wasn’t Grimes supposed to end war using crypto and video games by now?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Is non stop tweeting while on drugs considered good work ethic these days?

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
if tweeting on drugs is your job it is

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

how do i open pdf?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Circle Nine posted:

if tweeting on drugs is your job it is

Um is there any more job openings? Asking for a friend.

spaceblancmange posted:

how do i open pdf?

Right click on the image, go to "save image as" obviously.

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

coconono posted:

I don't think having a passing knowledge of battletech lore is gonna drop knickers with that one, Musky.

🤣

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

Football matches are more rowdy

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

I had a Cybertruck with Texas plates drive by me in Ohio today and it looked like complete grimey piece of poo poo. Also I never realized how tiny these things are. I thought they were supposed to be giagantic hunks of metal, but it was barely bigger than a sedan. I'm pretty sure I could get more stuff in my tiny Fit.

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
There are lots of junior techbros and techgirls who think that the model S is the height of luxuary

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007
Oh! In your photo I focused on the Hyundai

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/wideasleepnima/status/1718360011452170303?s=46&t=_v3L--jlsEKPoIDfuIGAUA

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

I had a Cybertruck with Texas plates drive by me in Ohio today and it looked like complete grimey piece of poo poo. Also I never realized how tiny these things are. I thought they were supposed to be giagantic hunks of metal, but it was barely bigger than a sedan. I'm pretty sure I could get more stuff in my tiny Fit.

just hideous

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010

Der Meister posted:

just hideous

turn on you're monitor

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Elon ftw

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Paying 20 dollars for a 500kb PDF is certainly something related to optimism.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I like how the AI can't even give him a normal beard

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/Dexerto/status/1718680162705809699?s=20

Elon...thank you

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

lmao at all the grifters siccing their followers on each other ending up with none of them getting money

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon...

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

go on

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

lol

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
hes a little tasty boy

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

honda fit is an excellent vehicle

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
RIP community notes, it was fun while it lasted.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

This is going to have funny consequences. The only good feature added since last year is about to be weaponized.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lol every imc and end wokeness tweet has a community note this is gonna own

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
community notes went woke its time for elon notes, sourced from wikipedia

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Community Wokes

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Skull Servant posted:

Community Wokes

edit: when his favorite assholes starts getting no money cause all their tweets have notes, Elon will keep changing the rules for community notes until only idiotic nazi bullshit is allowed

Elias_Maluco has issued a correction as of 21:04 on Oct 29, 2023

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

ELTON JOHN posted:

lmao at all the grifters siccing their followers on each other ending up with none of them getting money

prisoners dilemma level poo poo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
only the worthy will get elons money

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Wasn't there a thing about how community notes appeared to be applied differently depending on some arbitrary hidden algorithms? Yeah I'm sure that certainly won't become an issue.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

yeah what happens if people community note all the CSAM posts so CSAM posters get demonetized, what then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
this will get changed once Elon’s posting buddies start complaining.