Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have never seen a Friends. Sorry Matthew Perry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Courtney Cox was also the main character of Cougar Town, a popular comedy by the scrubs guy that ran for like 6 seasons

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I used to watch Friends.

It was OK.

The Ross and Chandler characters seemed to be really neurotic jerks.

And, we now know that one of those guys wasn't acting. :smug:

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Co worker I current work with used to do film and tv set construction and coordination. When she worked on the film Numb, she said that Matthew Perry was of the worst b-list divas she had to work with.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
I guess Courtney Cox did have a decent career after too, although mostly in TV I'd say. She did also make a comedy bomb where she did blackface shortly after Friends though, surprised that didn't tank her career.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Excellent work, 47

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

This one actually felt kind of shocking

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Zeniel posted:

I guess Courtney Cox did have a decent career after too, although mostly in TV I'd say. She did also make a comedy bomb where she did blackface shortly after Friends though, surprised that didn't tank her career.

Surprised she didn't become the Canadian PM

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
When she dies there will be dancing in the dark jokes.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Halisnacks posted:

Courtney Cox (Monica) was in all of them for some reason.

I wonder if Scream would have been so successful without her and the Drew Barrymore fakeout? Horror sucked poo poo in the mid-nineties, although Scream is good and gave it a jolt in the arm.

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Entorwellian posted:

Co worker I current work with used to do film and tv set construction and coordination. When she worked on the film Numb, she said that Matthew Perry was of the worst b-list divas she had to work with.

Never called her back, huh? Classic Matt.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

ross was great in band of brothers. at first you're like, "this is weird, that's ross" but he puts in such a good performnce you soon get over it imo

I agree with this. And for me it worked cause I hated Ross so it made it easy to hate him in that as well.

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

Entorwellian posted:

huh that's weird i would have expected someone who had been battling opioid and drug addiction at that time and for many years prior to be a happy ray of sunshine

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Dead and Perry’d

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

ross was great in band of brothers. at first you're like, "this is weird, that's ross" but he puts in such a good performnce you soon get over it imo

Such an rear end in a top hat, which is the point

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Can this thread BE anymore rigged from the start?

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009

Disco Pope posted:

I wonder if Scream would have been so successful without her and the Drew Barrymore fakeout? Horror sucked poo poo in the mid-nineties, although Scream is good and gave it a jolt in the arm.

I too wonder if there is any correlation between the commercial success of films and the fame and popularity of the actors cast in them.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
He was no Admiral

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
So No One Told You Life Was Gonna End This Way

RIP

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
All those mattman posts were hosed up on his IG. Least he went out bubblin' and relaxed

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

His Divine Shadow posted:

So No One Told You Life Was Gonna End This Way
Your job’s a joke, you’ll soak, in a pool ‘til D.O.A.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
He bummed a smoke off me once in a bar in Montreal like 20 years ago and we had a polite courtesy chat over our smokes for 2-3 mins. He seemed like a pretty cool guy in that brief interaction. rip

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

best post. go ahead and close the thread

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost
did any say "The one where Chandler dies" yet?

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

here too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=726Ujz_KOHE

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
Chandlers laptop can’t even run Fallout 2, how was he a fan with his 486 laptop?

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Is it controversial to say Courtney Cox was hotter than Jennifer Aniston?
Rip the friends guy

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

confirmed. @wint is chanandler bing

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.

Another Bill posted:

He bummed a smoke off me once in a bar in Montreal like 20 years ago and we had a polite courtesy chat over our smokes for 2-3 mins. He seemed like a pretty cool guy in that brief interaction. rip

what smokes were these and did you keep his butt in a bottle

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Whats the deal with airline peanuts????? LMAO

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 2 minutes!
Has driftingmouse weighed in yet?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

At least we'll always have his legacy of opening Japanese trade to the west.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Knormal posted:

BIG MISTAKE

ManaJerk
Dec 11, 2004

An extraordinary moron!

Knormal posted:

Oh, yeah, Commodore Chandler.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Cry Havoc posted:

what smokes were these and did you keep his butt in a bottle

DuMaurier Light Regulars and no.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Knormal posted:

yeah cool. Now we have DBZ and Hentai.

naem
May 29, 2011

temple posted:

Is it controversial to say Courtney Cox was hotter than Jennifer Aniston?
Rip the friends guy

anniston was decade definingly stylish and cox was impossibly skinny but the most unbelievable part of friends was putting frumpy sweaters on lisa kudrow and pretending she wasn’t by far the hottest of the three

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Rip dude I only know from that one show at least he's been reunited with his brother now.

Rip both I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Luke was the guy from Rivendale iirc.

Idk how he kicked the bucket.