Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

bitchmade poo poo. oooh noooo the admin is watching we better be on our best behavior :ohdear:

Look, we already knew that hootibgton is, in fact, a porky pig motherfuckr

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

the first few lines in the op are rules

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
anyone who materially supports genocide should be killed

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

anyone who materially supports genocide should be killed

First they came for the genocide supporters

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

RandomBlue posted:

Whether you trust it or not there's no infrastructure for it now and no fuel to truck it around. It's PR bullshit.

yeah like i said earlier they destroyed all the water infrastructure they're non stop bombing everything and the water even before this was like 99% undrinkable

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

there's no U in the code so i had to use a V. sorry

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

R. Mute posted:

palestine... free it.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

That you Abe Slaney?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

free as in beer or free as in code

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Hamas official Osama Hamdan told Al Mayadeen: The resistance factions in Iraq have confirmed that any US intervention will be met with action, and we look forward to an Iraqi role in the Palestinian cause.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
bad news for Jeffrey's everywhere

free fizzy u coward

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rand Paul
Aug 2, 2009

Tsitsikovas posted:

death to nato

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

lumpentroll posted:

post your list

how do i upload xls with the attachment system? or is that 2.0

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

speng31b posted:

stfu about forums meta stuff for a little while this thread is about Palestine.

Sure we can just email or pm the admins to make a sincere case that we feel there is a moderation problem or a problem with particular posters or whatever. :toot:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Al-Saqr posted:

Israel is responding to their army being defeated in the field by doing air strikes against areas surrounding the al-Quds hospital to try and make the doctors run

https://x.com/alarabytv/status/1718639818370908202?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Dti

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
hootington was doing the same routine in the covid thread he really wants to bbe a mod

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Blarghalt posted:

This is a golden Qassam rocket. All craftshamassship is of the highest quality. It is encrusted with obsidian glass, decorated with bronze, and studded with square sapphires and polished whale bone. On the item is an image of Hamas fighters in a tunnel. The Hamas fighters are shooting Israelis. On the item is an image of Benjamin Netanyahu. He is kneeling before a statue of Hitler. On the item is an image of Palestinian with a rock. The Palestinian is throwing the rock at a tank. The tank is exploding.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

I have pattern recognition and know how this ends. Just simmer down.

bitch, how’s the view up in the guard tower?

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

lol, IDF on the ground in Israeli territory getting surrounded and overrun by Hamas, IAF pilots stoically cutting off their incoming SOS messages so they can focus on what's important: Gaza City Day Care

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Loucks posted:

Sure we can just email or pm the admins to make a sincere case that we feel there is a moderation problem or a problem with particular posters or whatever. :toot:

I always imagine they simply copy and paste any PMs in to some Admin/Mod forum thread to laugh at the plebs.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Fansy posted:

hootington was doing the same routine in the covid thread he really wants to bbe a mod

it’s always the same poo poo lol

free Palestine ban hootington

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Google Butt posted:

Israel is Jersey 2

From Jersey 2 to Jersey Shore
Israel shall be no more

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

it’s always the same poo poo lol

free Palestine ban hootington

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Loucks posted:

you can do literally whatever you want other than continue to make the Palestine thread about forums meta stuff

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Gotcha, boss. I’ll get right on those emails. 👍

Canned Sunshine posted:

I always imagine they simply copy and paste any PMs in to some Admin/Mod forum thread to laugh at the plebs.

That was speng’s advice verbatim from the ukraine thread so I assume it’ll work and not be ignored, mocked, and/or punished by people who regularly obey the whining of a gang of pathetic crybullies.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/AbirKopty/status/1718617343230664950?s=20

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lets get back to i/p i dont care about forums drama poo poo use another thread for that thanks

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Loucks posted:

make the sad thread

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I like that you can sing it to the TMNT theme.:dance:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

I think the Israelis should plan on packing their suitcases instead because that's what's more likely to happen.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Oh word? Ethnic cleansing is the only solution to the problem?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Chillgamesh posted:

lol, IDF on the ground in Israeli territory getting surrounded and overrun by Hamas, IAF pilots stoically cutting off their incoming SOS messages so they can focus on what's important: Gaza City Day Care

look put yourself in their shoes what's going to make the "terrorist" kill count on the news go up faster for the braying monsters keeping score at home, doing CAS for some idiots on your team who weren't smart enough to get into the IAF like you, or bombing an obstetrics wing?

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

If everyone added it to their posts, it'd then be a case of unban fizzy or ban everyone. fizzy is right anyway.

Permaban Brown Moses, Mid Life Crisis, Private Witt, NovemberMike, daslog and Viller for genocide denial & apologia, and Permaban Koos Group for enabling genocide deniers and apologists.

Cookie Cutter has issued a correction as of 17:37 on Oct 29, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israel shows off their tanks and armor in action (outside of Gaza, the ones in gaza are all destroyed lol)

https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1718666502801666504?s=20

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Middle East Spectator posted:

(Click thumbnail to open video)

(from t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/2991, via tgsa)

seems like people really like the latest teaser from the nasrallah cinematic universe :unsmith:

EDIT: p. sure it’s fake, but still lmao

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hamas pincer attack aka Operation Scorpion Claw

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israel unleashing genocidal bombing campaign against Gaza, lashing out because they cant win on the ground

https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1718663986202182115?s=20

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Comrade Koba posted:

(from t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/2991, via tgsa)

seems like people really like the latest teaser from the nasrallah cinematic universe :unsmith:

well here's hoping he actually shows up and doesnt get delayed due to a writers strike or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

you could say it was their final solution