Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Tyson Bagent if like, he does actually turn out to be decent/good is going to be comically overexposed.

This dude has guested on like 5-6 various podcasts that Youtube has tried to feed me over the past like week and a half.

Dude is going to cash the gently caress in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Uncritical support for comrade Bagent in his attempt to secure the Bag

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Uncritical support for comrade Bagent in his attempt to secure the Bag

oh no, don't get me wrong, I completely respect it.

lmao at calling Bagent a comrade though lol I absolutely do not want to know the political beliefs of a dude who until this year has spent the entirety of his life in small town West Virginia. Who has a ton of religious tattoos.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dexo posted:

oh no, don't get me wrong, I completely respect it.

lmao at calling Bagent a comrade though lol I absolutely do not want to know the political beliefs of a dude who until this year has spent the entirety of his life in small town West Virginia. Who has a ton of religious tattoos.

lol CrossFit alone is a red flag

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Help!
Is
The Bag
Secured?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQIlujsgSo0

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

I'm taking my kid to his first packer game tomorrow and I'm just hoping it's entertaining and not a blowout. That's my bar.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

sheri posted:

I'm taking my kid to his first packer game tomorrow and I'm just hoping it's entertaining and not a blowout. That's my bar.

The Vikings are going to destroy them. :(

The 2023 Packers aren’t even a functioning football team.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

The packers are poo poo but it would be a vikings rear end move to lose to them so it's up in the air really.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Detheros posted:

The packers are poo poo but it would be a vikings rear end move to lose to them so it's up in the air really.

the game being in green bay really adds to this

sheri
Dec 30, 2002

I bought the tickets after the comeback win against the saints hoping it would at least be an entertaining year but since then LOLSOB.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Vikings will win. I believe!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

sheri posted:

then LOLSOB.

I'll stick with HITS, thank you.
Having
I (Roman numeral 1)
The Acronym
Supervisor

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Seven year old lol. Bagent is firmly in the Gardner Minshew category for me of guys I don't want to meet because I'm afraid to find out he isn't as awesome as my imagination has made him.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Shrimpy posted:

So: good news, bad news.

Bad news first:

https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1716950386278531088

He's 29th in completion percentage against the blitz.

But (good news) he's 32nd in overall completion percentage.

So he's better against the blitz.

Quoting for tomorrow

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
vikings to score 3 rushing touchdowns in this game. in the first half actually

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
GB should try catching the ball

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

humpthewind posted:

GB should try catching the ball

Obviously those passes that hit the players right on the hands (then in the face) are Love's fault.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
While laughing at the Packers, I checked to see the spread for the bears game and realized they're ten points dogs to a 2-4 team. Lmao

Wollawolla
Jan 15, 2007

Are you gonna smash my skull and breathe my blood-mist?
It’s not inaccurate though, this team is dogshit

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

The Packers do not look very good

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The penalties are just ridiculous so far. Completely sloppy play.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

trevorreznik posted:

While laughing at the Packers, I checked to see the spread for the bears game and realized they're ten points dogs to a 2-4 team. Lmao

Las Vegas has yet to believe in Bagentmania I guess.

Wollawolla
Jan 15, 2007

Are you gonna smash my skull and breathe my blood-mist?
Defense is actually fine, but it seems like they’re losing a step because they can’t stay stay off the field for more than 2 minutes.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Bird in a Blender posted:

Las Vegas has yet to believe in Bagentmania I guess.

There's no vaccine yet so it'll get there after last week's super spreader event

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I know it's not for a couple of months but lol the Cowboys are going to crush the Lions on SNF in week 17.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Green Bay Packers?!

More like Green Bay BONERS!!! Am I right?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
There's green and gold everywhere.
And I'm not just talking about a flag on the grass every play

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Lucky to get a retry, what a poor first half. They might be able to stay in it if they play their usual second half.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I'm aware the Packers can still mount a 2nd-half comeback with it being 10-3 going into the half.

That said it's looking like they should call this season over and start shipping out players who won't be on this team in '24/'25 for draft picks. Obviously the roster is very young and still learning, but this isn't currently a competitive roster, and we should be getting value now for players who won't be able to contribute when the core players on this roster finally come of age.

Also: fire Joe Barry. I don't care that the defense hasn't been giving up many actual points. After years of watching Barry coordinate this defense, I can point out nothing that he brings to the table to make this defense actually any better. At very best he's a caretaker. And insert a clause into the team's football operations contract that if the team ever hires an abject failure nepo baby coordinator for any reason the entire board of directors and team president is immediately relieved of duties and ineligible to return in any capacity to the organization.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
This team is absolutely Caleb Williams territory. The schedule... they might only beat Carolina and even that isn't guaranteed.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Fire Barry, fire Stenovich, fire Jason Vrabel the WR coach, fire the o-line coach, fire Gutekunst…

At a certain point you’re just tearing down everything, and might as well start over from scratch. And I don’t think the Packers do that until Mark Murphy retires in 2025.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

Obviously the roster is very young and still learning, but this isn't currently a competitive roster...

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/1718697792321863789

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Kirk currently has more rushing yards than Mattison.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

And there goes that "doesn't give up many points!" excuse for Barry.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

The Vikings are going to destroy them. :(

The 2023 Packers aren’t even a functioning football team.

Packers status: Destroyed

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I think Love needs more time personally

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Cognac McCarthy posted:

The Packers do not look very good

Minnesota Rising

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I was hoping Love would at least look adequate enough that we could take Marvin Jr but it looks like we'll be in play for Drake or Nix or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

xbilkis posted:

I think Love needs more time personally

More time in the gym so he can stop underthrowing his receivers all the time

I heard a stat on the radio this morning while running a couple errands that the packers have drawn the most DPIs in the league and I thought about it for a second and was like "well yeah the DBs keep running into his WRs when he underthrows a deep ball" and it's nice that the Vikings seem to have figured out to just turn around instead of playing the WR