Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Owlbear Camus posted:

I know it's weird but I feel even more repulsed by the idea the US is all in on genocide because Line Go Up.

Like, say what you will about pure murderous bigotry or insatiable bloodlust, at least that poo poo is identifiably mammalian.

has anyone heard of this place? America? apparently they’re supporting a genocide. I never would have believed it myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

Wait, so the protestors were rushing a plane that carried israeli/dual citizens to russia?

https://twitter.com/araratpetrosian/status/1718689507308863666

Correct!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Calibanibal posted:

13 seniors is probably like 50% of the elderly population. The average age in Gaza is around 2.5 years

That's why they're so good at land battles, low center of gravity, like throwing a pitch to muggsy bogues...

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Ah, the next domino

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Death By The Blues posted:

Apparently the people on the plane are trapped as protesters have flooded the tarmac

https://twitter.com/araratpetrosian/status/1718690536914145740

"North Haverbrook. Now where have I heard that name before? Oh no - OH NO!"

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
Free Palestine

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Neurolimal posted:

That's why they're so good at land battles, low center of gravity, like throwing a pitch to muggsy bogues...

mugsy was in the nba ~_~

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

drat Russia really is committed to denazification

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

that's a lynch mob

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Sancho Banana posted:

A sort of polite, rituallized war that was fought between the Aztec empire and the various city-states in mesoamerica it was in conflict with.

original series star trek had a suprisingly good episode about these, where our heroes arrive at a planet engaged in an enormous war being fought entirely through simulations, but you have to report to the Get Killed chamber if you're a simulated casualty. Kirk then blows up one of the simulation computers belonging to the Not-Americans and says "welp looks like if you want to keep this going you're going to have to do this the messy way."

there is a recurring desire among people at the top of a pecking order to make wars nice, and clean, and not involve anyone they care about dying, and they do not like what happens when that stops being the case

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

FirstnameLastname posted:

mugsy was in the nba ~_~

That's why it was so hard, they'd never had to pitch to someone that short

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
checking people's paperwork at ports or entry? what is this, israel?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Rubellavator posted:

that's a lynch mob

Yeah that’s just actual anti semetism going wild and is not cool or good.

Which is a very bad but also very predictable outcome of Israel tieing Zionism and Judaism together so strongly.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
I don't think eretz nehederet is very funny ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Man I would hate to be on that airplane right now

oh well back to watching football

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Rubellavator posted:

that's a lynch mob

Oh, definitely.

https://twitter.com/araratpetrosian/status/1718680694228976087

This just seems the kind of event where you could get some horrifying footage from, but so far the biggest on screen violence was of a cop being pushed. Still, do thread carefully.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
at what point does surrendering/defecting to palestine become the safest option for the average israeli?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

stumblebum posted:

at what point does surrendering/defecting to palestine become the safest option for the average israeli?

Stuck in Dagestan

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dagestan is just a really hosed place. This has more in common with Americans attacking Arabs than the solidarity actions in other Arab countries.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Israel.txt

Israeli Tech Workers Head to the Front Lines of War with Hamas

Israel’s tech industry is moving to the front lines of the country’s sudden war against Palestinian terrorist group Hamas. Employees of Israeli software companies have been drafted to Israel’s military reserves to join or support an incursion into the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip after the group gunned down hundreds of Israeli civilians and kidnapped dozens more in a surprise attack over the weekend.

For example, at least 10% of the Israel-based employees of cybersecurity software firms Pentera and Armis have already been deployed by the military, the company’s CEOs said. Each of the companies have at least 200 total staff located in Israel.

(Paywall)

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

the (lynch) mobs are not good, because (along with the regular horrid morality) it'll reinforce the Israeli 'the world is out to get us' mindset. Which will frustrate ceasefire negotiations.

It'll be interesting if those types of events do get plastered all over the imperial media as justification for Israel's bloodthirst

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Ytlaya. what are you doing. get out now.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

Israel.txt

Israel’s tech industry is moving to the front lines of the country’s sudden war against Palestinian terrorist group Hamas. Employees of Israeli software companies have been drafted to Israel’s military reserves to join or support an incursion into the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip after the group gunned down hundreds of Israeli civilians and kidnapped dozens more in a surprise attack over the weekend.

For example, at least 10% of the Israel-based employees of cybersecurity software firms Pentera and Armis have already been deployed by the military, the company’s CEOs said. Each of the companies have at least 200 total staff located in Israel.

(Paywall)

brb, gonna defeat hamas with some javascript and agile app development best practices

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mawarannahr posted:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Comrade Koba posted:

brb, gonna defeat hamas with some javascript and agile app development best practices

Minimum viable ground invasion.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
But app developers are the engine of a healthy economy :ohdear:

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

can we deploy later? we have a Scrum in 15 minutes

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Frosted Flake posted:

Israel.txt

(Paywall)

I question the combat effectiveness of the IDF Nerdlinger Brigade

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

the russia news is really frustrating. every nation around the world should be rolling out the red carpet for any israelis leaving the genocidal colonial project so they never go back

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

don't forget to RSVP to the idf stakeholder weekly KPI review session this friday

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
This is troubling, tech workers could seriously disrupt the getting shot by Hamas industry by getting shot more efficiently than any low-IQ trained soldier

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/Newsweek/status/1718657044268335389?s=20

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019

mawarannahr posted:

Also Sancho banana. You gotta find someplace else to be

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

guidoanselmi posted:

the russia news is really frustrating. every nation around the world should be rolling out the red carpet for any israelis leaving the genocidal colonial project so they never go back

I for one will not be rolling out the red carpet for settlers who abandoned the genocide when it got slightly dangerous

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Stoking antisemitism is a load-bearing pillar of Zionism.

If Israel is around next year, they will absolutely be teaching that this whole thing was decapitated babies, Palestinian aggression, and how the world reacted with nothing but antisemitism.

gently caress that Nazi state and gently caress Hitler 2.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/AryJeay/status/1718701759525204190

https://twitter.com/AryJeay/status/1718699433544560877

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/AryJeay/status/1718663144560541717

Nassrullah is now being hyped up by Israeli media lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I've been attacking people at the airport for years, glad to see its finally catching on

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

BigWeirdSashimi posted:

Also Sancho banana. You gotta find someplace else to be

huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
IDF logistics overwhelmed by the Zuckerberg Battalion's demand for gluten free pastries