Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

I don't think it would make her relatable. It's a cosmic comeuppance that very few humans could ever dream of being set up for.

She believed, wholeheartedly and with many yesmen around her to reinforce it, that she was entitled to the presidency. And she really believed her victory was certain! No flight of fancy a goon could ever engage in could possibly compare. And look what reality did to her!

what i would give to be able to witness that drunken meltdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Do you think she blamed minorities?

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
given how much of dnc's internal documentation talked about "the hispanic vote" and how based purely on population outlooks they were a shoe in

oh you bet your rear end she dropped some epithets

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It's also pretty delightful that she is 100% yesterday's news. Nobody wants her around anymore, that's got to sting

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Mr. Lobe posted:

It's also pretty delightful that she is 100% yesterday's news. Nobody wants her around anymore, that's got to sting

Hilariously, this shitshow of an election cycle, by sheer fact of NOT having clear senile dementia, I would actually consider maybe voting for her if she had the balls to primary biden

mostly because watching her lose to trump again would be even funnier the second time

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Javid posted:

Hilariously, this shitshow of an election cycle, by sheer fact of NOT having clear senile dementia, I would actually consider maybe voting for her if she had the balls to primary biden

mostly because watching her lose to trump again would be even funnier the second time

don't even tease

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Prigozhin happened and then:shrug:

He's happily living on a farm in Africa.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Playing second fiddle to a black woman would absolutely break hillary's brain and having the "first woman president" being stolen from her would probably give her a stroke. I'm now wishing it happens

Kamala wouldn't make it to inauguration.

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

Kamala laying a wreath at the monument celebrating McCain being shot down in Vietnam

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

the sarah palin of our time

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

FORUMS USER 1135 posted:

Kamala laying a wreath at the monument celebrating McCain being shot down in Vietnam

this is so good. The most incredible level of america brain to think the Vietnamese felt bad about shooting down a guy trying to kill them during their war against colonialism.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Kamala knew

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
William Tecumseh Sherman was known as "Uncle Billy" to his troops and "Cump" to his family and friends

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cump dumpster

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Teh cump lol

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I laugh at obama saying lil homie gay rear end all the time

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

That one gender swapped debate reenactment that NYU did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Kazzah posted:

William Tecumseh Sherman was known as "Uncle Billy" to his troops and "Cump" to his family and friends

One of Charles Dickens' sons was called Plorn

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

One of Charles Dickens' sons was called Plorn
so I went to his wikipedia page ctrl-f Plorn no results
then I opened his sons one by one, ctrl-f Plorn, no results no results no results haha this must be fake
get to the last one

quote:

Edward Bulwer Lytton Dickens (13 March 1852 – 23 January 1902) was the youngest son of English novelist Charles Dickens and his wife Catherine.[1] He emigrated to Australia at the age of 16, and eventually entered politics, serving as a member of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly from 1889 to 1894. He died at the age of 49.

Early life
Nicknamed "Plorn", Dickens was named after novelist Edward Bulwer-Lytton and educated at Tunbridge Wells in Kent at a private school owned by the Reverend W. C. Sawyer, later Anglican bishop of Armidale and Grafton. He also attended lectures at the Royal Agricultural College in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.[2][3]
there's not even a citation what the gently caress where the hell did it come from

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Kazzah posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l2oi-X8P38

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Apparently he just like the word plornish and nick names. Here's some other nicknames he used for his children in letters:

Snodgering Bleewas
Mamiewas
Jolly Postboy
Plorn
Ocean Spectre
Comic Countryman
Flaster Floby
The Lucifer Box
Skittles
Young Skull
Mild Glo'ster
Plornish
ChickenStalker
Mr Plornishmaroontigoonter

From this article https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1004&context=englishunsllc (page 28)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

dr_rat posted:

Snodgering Bleewas
Mamiewas
Jolly Postboy
Plorn
Ocean Spectre
Comic Countryman
Flaster Floby
The Lucifer Box
Skittles
Young Skull
Mild Glo'ster
Plornish
ChickenStalker

Don't post the Drones Club roster here, it's against GDPR.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
this is my child The Lucifer Box

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DACK FAYDEN posted:

this is my child The Lucifer Box

I'm assuming it means a matchbox because (for obvious reasons) there were a lot of matches branded Lucifer.

(Pictured above is an actual photograph of his son.)

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

https://www.thenational.ae/world/the-americas/coronavirus-face-masks-bound-for-canada-and-germany-diverted-to-us-1.1001199

quote:

Berlin's Interior Minister Andreas Geisel, who confirmed the shipment was "confiscated" in Bangkok, said: “We consider this an act of modern piracy. This is not how you deal with transatlantic partners."

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Kazzah posted:

"CUMP!" *CLICK*

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

dr_rat posted:

Jolly Postboy

Epstein thread mascot?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

*proceeds to let pirates blow up their pipeline and can't do anything about it*

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember this piece of poo poo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

WHY BONER NOW posted:

lol yeah

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

WHY BONER NOW posted:

is that lowtax?

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

mawarannahr posted:

is that lowtax?

Turn on your monitor

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Plorn Dickens.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

mawarannahr posted:

is that lowtax?

You're thinking of Lowqueefa

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

WHY BONER NOW posted:

this can't be a real show lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It's a movie and the trailer is amazing, actually

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Well well well, the

LuxuryLarva posted:

Plorn Dickens.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

dr_rat posted:

Apparently he just like the word plornish and nick names. Here's some other nicknames he used for his children in letters:

Snodgering Bleewas
Mamiewas
Jolly Postboy
Plorn
Ocean Spectre
Comic Countryman
Flaster Floby
The Lucifer Box
Skittles
Young Skull
Mild Glo'ster
Plornish
ChickenStalker

From this article https://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1004&context=englishunsllc (page 28)

Fable was a good game

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Animal-Mother posted:

Well well well, the

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Spergin Morlock posted:

this can't be a real show lmao

It's clearly labeled "on air" pictures don't lie :shrug: