Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

PawParole posted:

Btw the baked baby lie comes from something Zionist militias did in the famous Deir Yassin massacre

https://twitter.com/jazairiyya/status/1718750626468040705

All of their lies, from pregnant women having their bellies slit (Sabra and Shattila) comes from crimes they committed against Palestinians.

how the gently caress were they doing this 3 years after the holocaust?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

woke genocide

saying sorry as you ethnically cleanse a people

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

There's a tune I haven't heard in a long time...

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fizzier posted:

音乐节
音乐节!
音乐节!!
音乐节!!!

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

So this is what being on the sidelines in the 1930s was like, huh

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

NO, NO, NO!
PLEASE
DON’T EAT
THE BABY!

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Irgun saw it as a proof of concept probably

I mean they described themselves as fascists it’s not an appellation their enemies came up for them

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/tysonbrody/status/1718828038446518765

Lol.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Check out what Zionists thought of Holocaust survivors ...

https://www.jta.org/archive/behind-the-headlines-holocaust-restitution-deals-fail-to-engross-israeli-public-2

“Israeli survivors did not want to have anything to do with these issues,” he says. “They wanted to close the book on the Holocaust.”

Sanbar traces this attitude to survivors’ experiences just after their liberation from the death camps and arrival in the nascent Jewish state.

“They called us the sabonim,” he says — using Hebrew slang for “cowards.”

But it also sounds like the Hebrew word “sabon,” or soap, which survivors perceived as a reference to the soap the Nazis made from Jewish corpses.

With some justice, survivors arriving in Israel felt stigmatized. Israelis were creating a “new Jew,” symbolized by the suntanned kibbutznik working the fields or the fearless underground fighter.

They looked down on the passivity of European Jews, who they felt went like sheep to the slaughter.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Ringo Roadagain posted:

most of the guys doing this had been living in the levant for 20+ years at that point

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
how is babby grilled

how goy get refreshment

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

noob poo poo imo real gamers use an air fryer

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
you have to shake the baby before you bake it

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

“Quick! We need to get dancing Hindu Nationalists on Tiktok STAT”

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

CHEN THE GOD FTMFW sorry caps

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Blarghalt posted:

most of the guys doing this had been living in the levant for 20+ years at that point

and several had been working with the nazis.

Mandatory Palestine was British, the various zionist terror groups would team up with anyone willing to give them money to piss the British off, and that meant Adolf Hitler was a strong financial backer of the group that would eventually go on to become Likud.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
If I knew that it was possible to save all the [Jewish] children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel.
-- David Ben-Gurion

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Blarghalt posted:

quote:

In 1934, Poland was home to 40,000 of Betar's 70,000 members.[10] Routine Betar activities in Warsaw included military drilling, instruction in Hebrew, and encouragement to learn English. Militia groups organized by Betar Poland helped to defend against attacks by the anti-Semitic ONR.[11] The interwar Polish government helped Betar with military training.[12] Some members admired the Polish nationalist camp and imitated some of its aspects.[13]

Basically, Betar which would become Irgun modelled itself after interwar fascist groups in Poland and the rest of Central Europe/the Baltic states. They had already been fighting in Palestine for years by the time the Second World War came around. Poland supported them...because then the Jews would be someone else's problem.

So yeah...Likud/Irgun/Betar are a direct line of fascists that go all the way back.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Zedhe Khoja posted:

on a serious note the irgun forced a man to put his son in a furnace in 1948 which is probably where they got the idea

As I've seen it posted in reply to the baby post, he refused so they threw his son in there themselves while he had to watch, and it was a bakery oven.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
also the Brits get to claim some of the credit for Likud because the guy who was in charge of Lehi, Avraham Stern, was an absolute loving moron. guy wrote to Hitler asking for an eternal alliance between Nazi Germany and a Kingdom of Israel, to be founded on fascist principles, in eternal alliance with the Reich.

British intelligence shot him in the head. on the one hand, if anyone ever had it coming, it was Stern. on the other hand, he was a loving moron, and his subordinates moved on to be significantly less bad at doing right wing terror campaigns than he was

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

:eyepop:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
a plane from tel aviv landed in dagestan and the locals didnt like that so they rushed the airport and rioted, the passengers had to be evacuated from the plane in armoured police trucks before the rioters got to them

https://x.com/mehmetcanbekli1/status/1718706229592404048?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

https://x.com/rassdnewsn/status/1718727424374878319?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

https://x.com/rassdnewsn/status/1718735194146967591?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 04:45 on Oct 30, 2023

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Mola Yam posted:

e: gently caress!!

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, it turned out to be an op by the SBU.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
if you want to have any idea of how evil the circumstances of Israel's founding were, it is the only recorded time in history British colonial administration successfully comes off as the good guys

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

smarxist posted:

how is babby grilled

lol

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lmao why does Canada even have special forces

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1718835964770926836

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

smarxist posted:

how is babby grilled

how goy get refreshment

gently caress

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jonah Galtberg posted:

i thought iks don't see reports? or do they?

nope

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Ardennes posted:

Yeah, it turned out to be an op by the SBU.

the riot was an op?

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

oil pipeline protesters aren't going to canoe themselves

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

also the Brits get to claim some of the credit for Likud because the guy who was in charge of Lehi, Avraham Stern, was an absolute loving moron. guy wrote to Hitler asking for an eternal alliance between Nazi Germany and a Kingdom of Israel, to be founded on fascist principles, in eternal alliance with the Reich.

British intelligence shot him in the head. on the one hand, if anyone ever had it coming, it was Stern. on the other hand, he was a loving moron, and his subordinates moved on to be significantly less bad at doing right wing terror campaigns than he was

omg
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamaas

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

if you want to have any idea of how evil the circumstances of Israel's founding were, it is the only recorded time in history British colonial administration successfully comes off as the good guys

That and when the British kept Americans from genociding the Indians

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Zedhe Khoja posted:

on a serious note the irgun forced a man to put his son in a furnace in 1948 which is probably where they got the idea

Oh that Earthgun…what a bunch of scamps!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

fyi when people say they are "grillpilled" that is an explicit call for genocide 👈

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

the riot was an op?

Yeah, it was linked to a telegram account operated by a Russian exile working with the Ukrainians. It hasn't been the first time specifically in Dagestan.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

hadji murad posted:

you have to shake the baby before you bake it

shake'n'bake syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hamas: by allah, i just wanna grill