Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Negostrike posted:

THEY BAKED A BABY IN AN OVEN

Rock over London
Rock on Chicago
Israel, Exactly Like Nowhere Else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

stumblebum posted:

the soviets used their hand

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I think the important question to ask regarding the baby is did they brine it first and if so did they dry brine or wet brine

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Nichael posted:

C-SPAM Love Al Saqr

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

spacemang_spliff posted:

I think the important question to ask regarding the baby is did they brine it first and if so did they dry brine or wet brine

they dont call it trief salt

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Nichael posted:

C-SPAM Love Al Saqr

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

injured by a banana peel left by the vile Hamas

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

DiscountDildos posted:

The "hurr durr you did a burger post" poo poo is basically a masturbatory exercise at this point

You are asking sa mod to have an original thought

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

HAMAS and PIJ were in the kitchen baking babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

ohrwurm posted:

injured by a banana peel left by the vile Hamas

you're laughing but the people of tel aviv live in daily terror of being hit by an iranian-supplied blue shell

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023

Owlbear Camus posted:

you're laughing but the people of tel aviv live in daily terror of being hit by an iranian-supplied blue shell

blue shells only go after people who are winning

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Frosted Flake posted:

I can't find any literature on the "sponge bomb" despite a flood of articles and press releases about it, which tbh makes me think it's a euphemism for chemical weapons. They'll explain that the tunnels were sealed off and Hamas asphyxiated, but are really just using ponchos and trash bags to seal tunnels where they've used gas, which is what there were rumours about a week ago. I can't think of any binary agents that rapidly make a solid and impermeable barrier. I might be wrong, but this feels deeply weird and there's been a big media push.

The other thing that raises an eyebrow are references to training accidents that make it seem a lot more like a chemical weapon than some sort of construction material: "The Sponge Bombs are made up of volatile liquid emulsion, which has resulted in unfortunate incidents, with some soldiers reportedly rendered blind."

Israel conducting tests of 'chemical grenades' to seal off Hamas' tunnel networks

it's probably just epoxy foam. Normally you don't want it to harden to the point of being solid as concrete but nothing stops you from tweaking the formulation slightly. You could get through it with time but it'd be most useful in loving up ventilation ducts or sealing outward-opening doors where you've got no access to cut it away.

also they'll be using nerve gas but that's distributed via the commercial pesticide sprayers they were showing off a couple days ago.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

I just saw the video of the Israeli tank blowing up the civilian car trying to get away and drat, they really are going with "if they run, they're Hamas. If they stay put, they're well-trained Hamas" aren't they?

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Al saqr should be allowed to post how he pleases here.

They shouldn’t be totally immune to all rules but yes Al-saqr should be allowed a bit of a leash

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

DiscountDildos posted:

The "hurr durr you did a burger post" poo poo is basically a masturbatory exercise at this point

i'm pretty sure it was just funny to hit al-saqr with it and use the new jack city image man

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Dr. VooDoo posted:

HAMAS and PIJ were in the kitchen baking babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me

HAMAS just invented the bambini press

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Negostrike posted:

Rock over London
Rock on Chicago

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
complaining about the mods should itself be considered burger posting

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
watching a stream of ambulances rushing in and out of the al-Quds hospital to evacuate people because Israel threatened to bomb it

insanity, how can anybody think it's justifiable?

goddamnit, this is going to be a long week

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Aw man, wouldn't you know it the IDF says they haven't heard about any baked babies.

https://twitter.com/ishaycoen/status/1718888165514035377?s=20

quote:

There is a certain story that has been published on social networks in recent weeks. Oven. From checking with the IDF, Zakah, Shura camp and more - you don't know of such an event.
Spreading incorrect stories will harm Israeli propaganda.
There are so many stories and documentation of horrors that there is no need for inaccurate additions.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Homocow posted:

They're going to claim Hamas did it

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Homocow posted:

watching a stream of ambulances rushing in and out of the al-Quds hospital to evacuate people because Israel said they're going to bomb it

Don’t worry in a few years time when the final lowball body count comes out of Gaza, the people cheerleading genocide now will give mealy mouthed excuses about how they were against it really the entire time just like the Iraq war and it’s million plus dead Iraqi civilians

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Aw man, wouldn't you know it the IDF says they haven't heard about any baked babies.

lol gee why is this one specifically the one they choose to counter rofl

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Homocow posted:

watching a stream of ambulances rushing in and out of the al-Quds hospital to evacuate people because Israel threatened to bomb it

well since hamas is allegedly using hospitals as human shields it means that israel just can't help but blow up hospitals. could they just not do it and stop the oppression of palestinians instead? of course not don't be ridiculous

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
that video of the tank just shelling a passenger car with a family in it is insane. the worst most psychotic assholes with push button death are having a go at a city of people like it's a loving GTA3 tank rampage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the idf: do not google "israel"+"baby in oven" until our seo guys give us the all clear

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

isn’t “send them all into an arid desert” what the Pashas did to the Armenians? which everyone except two countries recognizes as genocide?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Is the soy IDF more upset that the babies were killed, or that the dish isn't vegan?

and I say this as a long time vegan/vegetarian, and perhaps the soyest boy alive.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Negostrike posted:

Rock over London
Rock on Chicago

NETANYAHU IS HITLER 2
NETANYAHU IS HITLER 2
NETANYAHU IS HITLER 2
NETANYAHU IS HITLER 2

Rock over London
Rock on Chicago
Raytheon, Progress Is Developed

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

Godlessdonut posted:

I just saw the video of the Israeli tank blowing up the civilian car trying to get away and drat, they really are going with "if they run, they're Hamas. If they stay put, they're well-trained Hamas" aren't they?

its been the playbook since korea

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

As someone on Twitter said, this is one of those lies you'd tell about your enemy in the time before people could read.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Podhoretz is just upset he'll never get to taste the most forbidden treat

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/itranslate123/status/1718919543358132536?s=20

Borat: Im going to expaned you mom wife and child recktom in front of your

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Al! posted:

lol gee why is this one specifically the one they choose to counter rofl

pride.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

smarxist posted:

i'm pretty sure it was just funny to hit al-saqr with it and use the new jack city image man

They already did that joke!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zetamind2000 posted:

NETANYAHU IS HITLER 2
NETANYAHU IS HITLER 2
NETANYAHU IS HITLER 2
NETANYAHU IS HITLER 2

Rock over London
Rock on Chicago
Raytheon, Progress Is Developed

lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Man why is it burger posting to bring up Peter Daou? The whole point of it is that this transcends his involvement in American politics. It's not like he's using the issue to promote whichever politico he's working for.

RedSky
Oct 30, 2023
Free Palestine.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

gradenko_2000 posted:

Man why is it burger posting to bring up Peter Daou? The whole point of it is that this transcends his involvement in American politics. It's not like he's using the issue to promote whichever politico he's working for.

mods are in their PLO arc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

RedSky posted:

Free Palestine.