Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Ninja Turtle?
Leonardo
Donatello
Michelangelo
Raphael
View Results

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Power of Pecota posted:

Now that he filled in for the bye week for Stroud, I'd love to trade Derek Carr for anyone flex-eligible, listening to all offers

So far the only offer I have is for someone who has 4 yards this season.

As much of a hater as I am for Carr, I would like something more than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Power of Pecota posted:

I sent you an actual flex option.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Power of Pecota posted:

You need to learn to advertise.

I got a Derek Carr
I want a flex that you can spare
Maybe we make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere
Any player is better
About .500, got nothing to lose
Maybe you've got something
Me, myself, receiver's what I'd choose

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I have Cade Otton, TE #19 who has already taken his bye, available for trade. Interested in getting a WR back. May be willing to package one of my many RBs in as part of the trade. Team is "Sir, this is an RBs" or PM me here.

edit: I also have Jake "Big Ferg" Ferguson, currently TE #20 who has already taken his bye, potentially available for a slightly higher price.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Oct 29, 2023

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
My punter has 14.9 points and is currently the high scorer on my team.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

My punter has 14.9 points and is currently the high scorer on my team.

i might lose because my opponent had the giants' punter, with 13 punts today

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Was projected to be one of the top 3 scoring teams this week. Now looking like the bottom 3.

Said this in the main FF thread but I swear to loving god, ANY time a team of mine is projected to be a massive favorite, it gets absolutely shithoused.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

In my opinion, Tua can go to hell

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

I don't know why I didn't expect that trade to be accepted before today's games and leave me without a chance to fill the open hole on the roster. I'm legit mad about it, I'm just not sure if I should be mad at myself. Probably me. Going to be really sore if Jacobs can't get at least 9 of the 13 points Osborn got.

ShakeZula posted:

In my opinion, Tua can go to hell

He is in Miami, he'll be under water in like 4 years tops. He'll get his.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

I don't know why I didn't expect that trade to be accepted before today's games and leave me without a chance to fill the open hole on the roster. I'm legit mad about it, I'm just not sure if I should be mad at myself. Probably me. Going to be really sore if Jacobs can't get at least 9 of the 13 points Osborn got.

Instant trades, at the speed of light!

I will honestly win this week because my punter had the second highest score only behind Joe Burrow. Thank you Thomas Morestead, you will always have a place in my heart no matter what team you’re on.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I'm probably going to score 138 and lose, that might be my worst beat in all the years in this league. Shoutout to the Giants punter and his 22.5 points though.

Eltoasto fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Oct 30, 2023

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Punters have scored 18 and 17.9 points against me the last two weeks

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

in week 5 my punter got -0.8. yes, negative. i think that’s the low among started punters for the year so far.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

pmchem posted:

in week 5 my punter got -0.8. yes, negative. i think that’s the low among started punters for the year so far.

did it go backwards?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

did it go backwards?

it was this game
https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401547466

arizona’s punter didn’t have any of his 4 punts inside the 20 and bengals had 68 return yards.

scoring wise, 4*1.5 - 68/10 = -0.8

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

I'm gonna miss you, Kirk. My house of cards was bound to fail sooner or later.

:tif:

At least I picked up this Will Levis guy. Surely his performance wasn't a fluke.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

I'm probably going to score 138 and lose, that might be my worst beat in all the years in this league. Shoutout to the Giants punter and his 22.5 points though.

Laporta :)

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I had a punter start the game with a -5 point punt from a return TD, managed to get back to 1 though.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Six more weeks to go. If the playoffs started today, all of the AFC Marino/Namath participants would be 5-3, but every other team is 4-4 with one 2-6 exception.

On the NFC Montana/Romo side, we have one 6-2 team and five 4-4 teams. Every other team is 3-5.

So look at your roster. Make some moves if you need to. Send out some trade offers if you want. We’re all in the same boat more or less. Trade deadline is in a month. No one is out of it yet, so keep at it!

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Losing to a team with an empty flex spot really stings, but not much I could do about it when most of my guys showed up and my QB got hurt mid-game

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Reposting this in case anyone missed it / now that the week's games are over:
I have Cade Otton, TE #19 who has already taken his bye, available for trade. Interested in getting a WR back. May be willing to package one of my many RBs in as part of the trade. Team is "Sir, this is an RBs" or PM me here.

I also have Jake "Big Ferg" Ferguson, currently TE #20 who has already taken his bye, potentially available for a slightly higher price.

After this week I might have a fresh Kyler Murray available for trade and/or PJ Walker.

edit: ugh, just realized I would have beaten 14 of 19 possible opponents this week, fun.

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Oct 31, 2023

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

In the past 5 weeks I've had two ~135-point games and two ~65-point games, like someone is flicking the good/bad switch on my stupid team.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Quiet Feet posted:

In the past 5 weeks I've had two ~135-point games and two ~65-point games, like someone is flicking the good/bad switch on my stupid team.

Might I suggest keeping the good switch flicked

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Silly Burrito posted:

Six more weeks to go. If the playoffs started today, all of the AFC Marino/Namath participants would be 5-3, but every other team is 4-4 with one 2-6 exception.

On the NFC Montana/Romo side, we have one 6-2 team and five 4-4 teams. Every other team is 3-5.

So look at your roster. Make some moves if you need to. Send out some trade offers if you want. We’re all in the same boat more or less. Trade deadline is in a month. No one is out of it yet, so keep at it!

By projected wins the top 8 teams in the league are all in the AFC. Well, to be fair the best NFC team (Shelbyville) is tied with the 8th AFC team (Taco Tuesday). Phone posting right now, otherwise I could show data.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Silly Burrito posted:

Proud to be the 2-6 exception! :sigh:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I find myself with 3 starting QBs. I’m willing to trade Zach Wilson or Taylor Heinecke. Send any interesting offer that might somehow help my team if interested.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I now have Olave, Sutton, and Dameon Pierce on my bench.

Looking to package Pierce and your choice of Olave/Sutton for an RB upgrade over Pierce. if interested place send offers.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Well Kenny Pickett was a functional human QB this week, which was all I was hoping for or else I'd have to start Clayton Tune instead. Unfortunately Kenny has not been steady enough for me to be able to get off the Justin Fields rollercoaster going forward.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

ShakeZula posted:

Well Kenny Pickett was a functional human QB this week, which was all I was hoping for or else I'd have to start Clayton Tune instead. Unfortunately Kenny has not been steady enough for me to be able to get off the Justin Fields rollercoaster going forward.
Would you be interested in Kyler for next week? I didnt think he'd play and was going to drop him the second I had injuries but I've been lucky in that regard so far so he's still here.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Would you be interested in Kyler for next week? I didnt think he'd play and was going to drop him the second I had injuries but I've been lucky in that regard so far so he's still here.

Potentially, though I doubt I'd be willing to part with anything that would interest you without seeing him play first.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

ShakeZula posted:

Potentially, though I doubt I'd be willing to part with anything that would interest you without seeing him play first.
Thats fair. I'm a patient man, so keep me posted.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Jeez, the defensive options literally do not exist with my defense on bye.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

This is my fourth year in the league... and I don't think I've ever actually seen that before.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

EconDad posted:

This is my fourth year in the league... and I don't think I've ever actually seen that before.

There's usually at least one or two defenses left, but it can happen.

At least now there's instant trades so theoretically you could trade for one and have it for today. I know I've traded for a defense in the past.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

I sent a trade request if you are interested.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

Even if I do squeak into the playoffs this team is not a serious team, see ya next year

I apologize to CJ Stroud for saying this. If Justin Jefferson comes back the two of them might be able to carry the rest of these guys to a first round playoff exit.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pain of Mind posted:

I sent a trade request if you are interested.
I didnt see it in time, was taking the wife out for her birthday. Not sure I would have taken it ,but point is moot now, heh.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

136 points? Cool, whoever is in charge flicked the good switch this week! :dance:

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

At least now there's instant trades so theoretically you could trade for one and have it for today. I know I've traded for a defense in the past.

Man, I just imagine a tractor trailer backing up to a training facility and a guy stepping out of the cab and is like 'Ok everyone, get your poo poo and get in, you've been traded to Dallas' and the entire defensive corps piling into the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

darkwolf220 posted:

Man, I just imagine a tractor trailer backing up to a training facility and a guy stepping out of the cab and is like 'Ok everyone, get your poo poo and get in, you've been traded to Dallas' and the entire defensive corps piling into the back.

welllllll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfMuo9rR-7s&t=251s