Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cliffeh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/ID_AA_Carmack/status/1714295573703217206

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Thought of that thread as well, lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

This sig under renovation

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/1714377784175251956?s=20

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the upcoming mgs collection is literally just the 2011 MGS HD collection again for a fresh 60 dollars and konami forgot to bother changing the copyright date.

and the MGS1 version they used is inexplicably the PAL version that runs slower and looks uglier lol. thanks konami

----------------

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

extremebuff posted:

the upcoming mgs collection is literally just the 2011 MGS HD collection again for a fresh 60 dollars and konami forgot to bother changing the copyright date.

and the MGS1 version they used is inexplicably the PAL version that runs slower and looks uglier lol. thanks konami

Lol. hope people are hype as gently caress for the mgs3 remake

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Evil Eagle posted:

Lol. hope people are hype as gently caress for the mgs3 remake

I am

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

extremebuff posted:

i dont give a poo poo im going to buy it uwhahaha

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Porting the old one makes it sound better

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
My PS3 is still kicking so I'm sticking with the old Bluepoint remasters for as long as I can

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i can play the xbox 360 one on my series x that i havent turned on in like 6 months

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i was planning on getting it on the switch to have it portable

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

Porting the old one makes it sound better

fair lol

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont give a poo poo im going to buy it uwhahaha

Twisted…

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i was planning on getting it on the switch to have it portable

this

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

That's not fair, they made some changes, like removing Kojima from the credits

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Good. He's always been a hack - all the real heads have known for years that Konami Business Unit 3 Assistant Head of Development and Leisure Gaming is the real genius behind the throne. Glad they're finally getting their credit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kojima is the George Lucas of gaming. Full stop. Time to stop letting him get hard carried. Good job Konami.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I’m the George Lucas of taking a poo poo! *Squeezes a perfectly spherical ball out of my rear end and scuttles away with it like a dung beetle*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I’m the George Lucas of taking a poo poo! *Squeezes a perfectly spherical ball out of my rear end and scuttles away with it like a dung beetle*

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lol

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
???

----------------

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

:shrug:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

what part of being the george lucas of taking a poo poo is confusing up and adam

----------------

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

https://x.com/manfightdragon/status/1719360296249418210?s=20