Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spider Plant
Jan 1, 2007

A more dignified life-form.
I feel like the tutorial's over now.

I'm hoping to work on both these at the same time, but is it worth pushing to unlock the tower vs opening the last fishing zone? Unless the first gets gated by the second somewhere down the line.

Fingers crossed by the time the next event rolls around, I can take a bit more advantage of it. Haunted house was nice for the spiders and xp, but I skipped most of the ghost stuff. Nice rewards for the quests I managed, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Get the fishing zone first. It's a significant upgrade in silver return on your nets and tower's mostly about silver in the early levels.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Xerol posted:

Get the fishing zone first. It's a significant upgrade in silver return on your nets and tower's mostly about silver in the early levels.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Is there a good explanation of what various items do? Like I think I should be able to do something with these axes and shovels and boxes, but there no in game indication other than I now have an option to 'dig up' in my seeds menu. What does that do? :iiam: Enjoying the game a lot so far, its a nice little break waiting on crops to go explore, then fish on my farm for energy.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Items are either for selling for a profit, quests, or making other items (for profit or quests).

Shovels are a little exception, as you can also use them to dig up a planted crop if you decide you want that spot for something else now instead of after it grows.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

I'm being bottlenecked by salt so I need to grind a lot of whispering creek, AP/OJ/ciders appreciated

Mailbox is 420 because that's a dank number

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Was looking for something on Reddit and noticed this:

:thunk:

I don't know if this is an actual reference or not

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

I think they are both inspired by the Philosopher Raptor.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

the art in game has been updated but the reddit hasn't

https://twitter.com/FarmRpg/status/1462153837574242308

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Was looking for something on Reddit and noticed this:

:thunk:

I don't know if this is an actual reference or not

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/philosoraptor

PortobelloPirate
Jul 5, 2023
537 monster skulls and I finally have a longstaff crest :woop:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/O5ND0c3.mp4

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Still got thousands of Treat Bag 2s to get rid of. Drop your IGN.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Hockey masks @ Borgen today, just in time

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
It's going to be kinda funny if no one wants to donate enough ghosts for these meaningless community rewards.

Edit: It unlocks a pretty cool mailbox

koshmar fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Nov 1, 2023

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

koshmar posted:

It's going to be kinda funny if no one wants to donate enough ghosts for these meaningless community rewards.

Edit: It unlocks a pretty cool mailbox

Still 30,000 short…

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

I basically maxed out on daily ghosts just to get the quests done. 20-30 a day just really isn't all that much even if you're hitting it every day.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
25 per person is one of the lowest averages I've seen. I'm sure people are wary to part with too many ghosts.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

koshmar posted:

25 per person is one of the lowest averages I've seen. I'm sure people are wary to part with too many ghosts.

It’s this. I know if I chuck them all in I’ll bloody need them for something else tomorrow.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

I feel like I've been stuck at farming 53. Its been at least a few hours worth of pepper harvesting over the last two days, and I'm not seeing my xp go up at all. Is there something I'm missing? Is it a breakpoint where suddenly you need masses more xp? I feel like 25-50 went by in a blink

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Guildenstern Mother posted:

I feel like I've been stuck at farming 53. Its been at least a few hours worth of pepper harvesting over the last two days, and I'm not seeing my xp go up at all. Is there something I'm missing? Is it a breakpoint where suddenly you need masses more xp? I feel like 25-50 went by in a blink

Farm the top level thing you have.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

you also get experience from building farm rows and the extra buildings

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Yeah at a certain point you will mostly level from buying farm upgrades. But that’s still a little off for you. Yeah, farm the highest thing you have for now.

You could also ask for a few breakfast boosts and jam out the highest sub-5m crop you can grow in quick succession.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

What happened to buddyjack? My phone basically crashes whenever I try to play it now.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Xerol posted:

What happened to buddyjack? My phone basically crashes whenever I try to play it now.

It worked okay for me just now. Well except for busting 3 times.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

monkeytennis posted:

It worked okay for me just now. Well except for busting 3 times.

Where did you find the refractory period upgrade??

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Where did you find the refractory period upgrade??

Lol exactly what I thought as I typed it

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

What's your in game name? Breakfast boosts coming your way.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Anyone have any AC I could have? I'm hard out of AP and AC but have 3m stam to burn and some serious RPS in my right thumb now. Whoops. IGN is Duckbar.

Edit: Thanks koshmar.

H110Hawk fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Nov 4, 2023

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe

H110Hawk posted:

Anyone have any AC I could have? I'm hard out of AP and AC but have 3m stam to burn and some serious RPS in my right thumb now. Whoops. IGN is Duckbar.

Edit: Thanks koshmar.

There's cider in the soap shop :colbert:

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

NFX posted:

There's cider in the soap shop :colbert:

There's stupid in your face. :colbert:

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

If anyone wants any treat bags 1,2, or 3, hit me up, have like 7k of each.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Started today as Eido83, time to get my fish on

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

oh wow you guys were right about the farming upgrades, days of farming with little progress, dropped the $ on an iron works and shot up to halfway through 55. Gonna use the boosts (thank you Rakeris!) and some grape juice later on some other the 2 day seeds.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

oh wow you guys were right about the farming upgrades, days of farming with little progress, dropped the $ on an iron works and shot up to halfway through 55. Gonna use the boosts (thank you Rakeris!) and some grape juice later on some other the 2 day seeds.

And that stacks with event "farming xp bonus" so if you spend a billion on a farm row time it to a bonus or don't better to have the row if it's a long time off.

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Paracausal posted:

Make your mail box bigger so goons can dump more poo poo in it is an important metric to meet.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Paracausal posted:

I can send you some trick or treat bags, while it’s recommended to be careful what you sell, selling candy is a great way to stock up on silver

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

STARMAP finished, I never want to make pear grease again

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Kaboobi posted:

STARMAP finished, I never want to make pear grease again

Now get ready to look for some goddamn bugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Rakeris posted:

Make your mail box bigger so goons can dump more poo poo in it is an important metric to meet.

thank you for the double dump