Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

The Locator posted:

Current 30 year fixed rate of about 8% means a monthly payment of $2160'ish.
where did 8% come from? are people really paying that? mine is 2.75%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

The Last Call posted:

:yeeclaw:
Lie detector says that's a lie.
Common sense says it's a load of BS.
"i do not want to establish christianity as the state religion i'm just saying we should"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It's weird because he very obviously hates Black people, but to my knowledge he never once attacked Michelle Obama. It's just odd to me and I've never figured out why

Obviously not that he should but the wife of his most hated nemesis is apparently off limits and that's always been strange to me

There's only so many objects of hate he can hold in his mind at one time.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

nobodygetshurt posted:

sonuva... ok ok ok uhhhh

aaaand.. and... gently caress it, i'll take the 6er

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

butt dickus posted:

Average 30-year fixed rate is 8.50% right now. My wife and I bought our house in 2021 and managed to get 3.0%.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

butt dickus posted:

Where have you been the last year and a half?

Batterypowered7 posted:

Average 30-year fixed rate is 8.50% right now. My wife and I bought our house in 2021 and managed to get 3.0%.

I wish Highlander were real but for mortgage rates

Squiggle fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Oct 31, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...%20they%20face.

quote:

On another legal front, a top lawyer for Bannon and Giuliani has ditched them and filed big claims for monies owed. Robert Costello and his firm, which has represented both Giuliani and Bannon, have filed separate claims against the duo, respectively, for $1.4m and $480,000.

A court judgment has been issued against Bannon for the $480,000, which he is fighting with the help of lawyer Harlan Protass. It is unclear when and how much Giuliani may pay Costello and his firm. But a legal source familiar with Giuliani’s seven-figure debt faults Trump not Giuliani for the unpaid bill, claiming that Trump at a meeting with Costello and Giuliani earlier this year in Florida said he would “take care of” Giuliani’s legal bill.
:lol:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

emSparkly posted:

The houses are the same, except we found out that they're only 1/3 the previously reported square footage

See, that's a lol in the Trump thread. That's a solid lol.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

redshirt posted:

There's only so many objects of hate he can hold in his mind at one time.

He's got room in his pudding brain for three objects period.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1719403026857799739

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Harlan Prot-rear end

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

RVWinkle posted:

I bought a house while Trump was president and I didn't buy a house when Biden was president. Makes you think...

drat... vaccine???

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Squiggle posted:

Where have you been the last year and a half?
in my house, duh. that's what the mortgage is for

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

scrote rear end

"Please save me I do not want to be in the south any longer" is the rallying cry of southerners who have ever left the south

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
why do lawyers keep taking on TRUMP, Bannon, Giuliani, etc as clients? Do they just love not being paid?

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Serious_Cyclone posted:

why do lawyers keep taking on TRUMP, Bannon, Giuliani, etc as clients? Do they just love not being paid?

Lawyers are even bigger narcissists than :smugdon:

they all think they can change him get paid

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Fellow Chuds, ESQ?

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Serious_Cyclone posted:

all these other guys were suckers but I'm different usually seems to be the driving motivation behind such actions

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/1719382997965680730

Mitt trolling the right now.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
“I can fix him!”

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol dieworkwear wrote an article about desantis' lifts for politico

https://twitter.com/dieworkwear/status/1719363621321667066?newtwitter=true

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Because Trump is not the only stupid rich Conservative that does crimes and needs a lawyer.

So if your name is associated with Trump, and you can get a photo standing next to him with you saying "Trump is great and innocent and good", then these other stupid rich criminals will remember you when it comes their day in court. And hopefully they will pay you.

So basically "for exposure".

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9MX6eUZqZQ

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Oct 31, 2023

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

everybody running for president should be weighed and measured to see if they were lying. make your assessment of character based on that.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

how the gently caress did Mitt Romney become one of the most in touch with reality members of the GOP?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Ror posted:

how the gently caress did Mitt Romney become one of the most in touch with reality members of the GOP?

He doesn't intend to stay in Washington, so up until he made that decision he was willfully suspending reality in favor of ????????????

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Ror posted:

Because the rest of them got primaried out so now they’re all morons.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ror posted:

Stage three to stage five of the Five Stages of Fascism is where conservative elites invite the fascists to share power, who eventually consume and muscle out the entire right wing and either become ever-increasingly radical like the Nazis, or slip into authoritarian rule before falling out of power like Mussolini.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Ror posted:

being mormon, his craziness is entirely and palpably separate from the current christo-fascist crazy of the GOP. mormons aren't zionists.

but dont get it wrong, he and his ilk have tried to take over the united states before, both clandestinely and violently, and they'll do it again.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Ror posted:

He decided to retire. It's amazing what they say once they're not asking the rabid horde to re-elect them.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Has anyone told Trumo that he was president 3 years ago?

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

butt dickus posted:

Interest rates for new mortgages are different than when you purchased your home. Just google it.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

GolfHole posted:

mormons aren't zionists.

uh, have you even played fallout:new vegas?

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/AnnaBower/status/1719403153806762378

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

GolfHole posted:

being mormon, his craziness is entirely and palpably separate from the current christo-fascist crazy of the GOP. mormons aren't zionists.

but dont get it wrong, he and his ilk have tried to take over the united states before, both clandestinely and violently, and they'll do it again.

There's far more wrong with Romney than just being a mormon.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

I can't stop laughing at this.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

jokes posted:

uh, have you even played fallout:new vegas?

the way i had it explained to me was that mormon zion was utah or whatever, so they dont give a gently caress about jerusalem

but idk also idc

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
mormons lust after armageddon more than most. isreal as a political entity does not enter their thinking, but they support anyone who will start the end of the world.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Stink Billyums posted:

Normally I'd only ever expect the discussion of how tall people are to come about in professional sports where height (or lack thereof) is an advantage. It's goddamn hilarious though how it gets GOP politicians riled up like there's no tomorrow when someone points out they're shorter than they said they are.

Literally their voting bloc saying "It's not his fascist leanings, his racism, or his adherence to religious dogma that concerns me, it's that he's five-eight!" loving Trump had to wear high-heels to be taller than Biden on stage, and it's just :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Stink Billyums posted:

when your campaign for president is going really well.