Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

Homocow posted:

how openly and brazenly would israel's killing of civilians have to be before any major governments... you know... stop them?

they'd have to start killing white people and even then probably not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Homocow posted:

how openly and brazenly would israel's killing of civilians have to be before any major governments... you know... stop them?

The major govs that routinely and historically prop israel are fundamentally about violent subjugation of an occupied peoples. They wont ever stop it because they wholly agree on principle with what is happening.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Frosted Flake posted:

So is it just a rhetorical position or what? Because enslaving the goyim and being wholly dependant on their much stronger countries protecting you and arming you for free seem incompatible.

The plan to drive all Christians out of Jerusalem, for instance, would end in another exile.

Never try to use logic and reason to understand the position of religious zionists. They're living in a separate universe.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The last thing they want are Pentecostals and other flavours of American prod who believe in “Athens and Jerusalem” and “Judeo-Christian Values” getting fired up about Christ Killers because they can’t go to All You Can Eat Bible Camp at a Jerusalem All Inclusive resort.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I'd just like to point out that Netanyahu, who is Hitler 2, in his current get-up, looks like a penis in a black sock.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Luceid posted:

they'd have to start killing white people and even then probably not

https://twitter.com/3nnadi/status/1716205760877645921?s=20

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Homocow posted:

Palestinian civilians? you know the answer.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

The rave was a godsend for Israel because it finally gave them their equivalent

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

DTI

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Homocow posted:

they'll tire out on their own. let the grownups enjoy their freedom wine

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Frosted Flake posted:

So is it just a rhetorical position or what? Because enslaving the goyim and being wholly dependant on their much stronger countries protecting you and arming you for free seem incompatible.

The plan to drive all Christians out of Jerusalem, for instance, would end in another exile.

I doubt these people are thinking that far ahead tbh

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Just like the idiots that joined ukraine expecting easy pickings found themselves on the wrong side of WW2 like artillery warfare y hope these idiots find themselves in the wrong side of Vietnam guerrilla warfare

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Homocow posted:

A weekly arena competition between lions and Palestinians

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Homocow posted:

there is no limit. they can exterminate all of Gaza and nothing will change.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

uber_stoat posted:

i think most americans don't actually know just how psychopathic Israelis are. it's so awful that it can even penetrate Wolf Blitzer's golden retriever brain fog. truly a powerful malevolence.

i don’t want to generalise because i can’t never really be sure if it’s a thing, but the some of the worst doctors i’ve worked alongside were israeli trained, just total arrogant idiots who practiced like it was the 1960’s. i was told it’s because poorer “quality” candidates could get into medical school via the IDF enlistment somehow, so there’s a whole international diaspora of rubbish doctors who are deliberately shipped off abroad because they can’t be trusted to work independently and treat patients in israel proper, forever trudging up and down foreign wards in olive cargo pants

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

I hope this guy finds the fountain of youth in a hamas spider hole and then has it collapse behind him in a way that nobody would ever uncover it again for at least two or three thousand years

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Jel Shaker posted:

i don’t want to generalise because i can’t never really be sure if it’s a thing, but the some of the worst doctors i’ve worked alongside were israeli trained, just total arrogant idiots who practiced like it was the 1960’s. i was told it’s because poorer “quality” candidates could get into medical school via the IDF enlistment somehow, so there’s a whole international diaspora of rubbish doctors who are deliberately shipped off abroad because they can’t be trusted to work independently and treat patients in israel proper, forever trudging up and down foreign wards in olive cargo pants

lol the opposite of cuban doctors, of course.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

I hope this guy finds the fountain of youth in a hamas spider hole and then has it collapse behind him in a way that nobody would ever uncover it again for at least two or three thousand years

I hope he grows a conscience

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

uber_stoat posted:

i think most americans don't actually know just how psychopathic Israelis are. it's so awful that it can even penetrate Wolf Blitzer's golden retriever brain fog. truly a powerful malevolence.

most americans won't care at all and the more violent israel is the more they will support it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/artan_ayan/status/1719453324284452944?s=20

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

IDF soldiers later made fun of this by making "Rachel pancakes."

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ugh i hate stun grenades

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ettingermentum/status/1719426075418095898?t=8vCgQtQoko2MoBsnrO7FKA&s=19

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Deeply stupid people

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Patiently waiting for the smoke break to finish before doing a guerilla warfare

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

uber_stoat posted:

problem with constantly torturing and murdering a people is that eventually at the end of the day you're just left with the hardest meanest fuckers around. this is the lesson Israel is currently learning.

I don't think Palestinians or Zaidis are mean, they are largely just ordinary people. This is just some weird social darwinism fascist like idea you have. The reason they fight better than westerners is they have something to fight for. What do these liberal fascist states of the west offer their soldiers?

Morbus posted:

that's cool but hezbollah has ~100,000 munitions currently in Lebanon that need to be in israel and i'm gonna hoot and holler till this is rectified

I think it is good they have taken the time to plan rather than rushing in headlong. I have total support to these people who have committed their lives to fighting western tyranny, including American colour revolution in Syria.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the reality is that just because someone opposes the satanic evil of israel and the United States does not make them good, or even not-evil. unfortunately evil vs evil is often the best we can do.

When America is destroyed better societies will have more of a chance to flourish, but free societies are easily destroyed. It is easy to criticize organizations like Hezbollah but most if not all of the information you have about them is propaganda. Democracy in Syria was only ever going to end up with an American proxy in power, either elected directly or couped into place like Egypt before the legitimate government had a chance to cement it's hold on power.

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

There's still time for that

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

The last thing they want are Pentecostals and other flavours of American prod who believe in “Athens and Jerusalem” and “Judeo-Christian Values” getting fired up about Christ Killers because they can’t go to All You Can Eat Bible Camp at a Jerusalem All Inclusive resort.

I guarantee burgerland dispies will gladly throw away their dreams of ever going to Israel in person if it means furthering their apocalyptic prophecy. They couldn’t possibly care less about the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and other papist shrines that have historically been major pilgrimage spots.

Palestinian Christians have already successfully been painted as fake and irreparably tainted by “antisemitism” as we saw in the aftermath of Ted Cruz’s speech to DOC back in 2014 so if anything the evas will cheer louder when they’re all thrown out of their homes.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

PT6A posted:

I'd just like to point out that Netanyahu, who is Hitler 2, in his current get-up, looks like a penis in a black sock.

Lol this dudes dick looks like hitler 2

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The Moderate Rebels propaganda works. Chapo just had someone on yesterday who believed Libya, Syria and Ukraine were organic grassroots movements.

Palestine is a great test though, because there is no movement that opposes Israel the media will treat like it’s legitimate. If there was any desire to install a total comprador state for whatever reason, any of the groups now on the poo poo list would be an organic grassroots movement to overthrow Hamas tyranny.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

ProperGanderPusher posted:

I guarantee burgerland dispies will gladly throw away their dreams of ever going to Israel in person if it means furthering their apocalyptic prophecy. They couldn’t possibly care less about the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and other papist shrines that have historically been major pilgrimage spots.

Palestinian Christians have already successfully been painted as fake and irreparably tainted by “antisemitism” as we saw in the aftermath of Ted Cruz’s speech to DOC back in 2014 so if anything the evas will cheer louder when they’re all thrown out of their homes.

yeah israel could exile or murder every christian in the country and it would not change their support because its not based on liking israel or israelis, they want them to start the apocalypse

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

WoodrowSkillson posted:

yeah israel could exile or murder every christian in the country and it would not change their support because its not based on liking israel or israelis, they want them to start the apocalypse

as an Atheist, they would gain my support

Weka
May 5, 2019

The church of the holy sepulchre uhh significantly predates the great schism and the Roman catholic church being it's own thing. It is currently shared by many denominations, most notably the Roman Catholic, Greek Orthodox and Armenian Apostolic, and to a lesser degree the Coptic, Syriac, and Ethiopian Orthodox churches.

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

houthi hoo

Weka
May 5, 2019

Frosted Flake posted:

The Moderate Rebels propaganda works. Chapo just had someone on yesterday who believed Libya, Syria and Ukraine were organic grassroots movements.

Palestine is a great test though, because there is no movement that opposes Israel the media will treat like it’s legitimate. If there was any desire to install a total comprador state for whatever reason, any of the groups now on the poo poo list would be an organic grassroots movement to overthrow Hamas tyranny.

I know you know this, but worth pointing out, they were organic movements that were wholly co-opted by the great satan.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Burger delenda est.

Hamas obviously protected Christian sites in Gaza, since Israel was able to bomb them.

I never see that angle covered in the western press, but Palestinian Christians are obviously also persecuted at the hands of the Israelis along with the other Arabs. I know Hezbollah started sending out Christmas cards and made peace with the Maronites, what is Hamas’ relationship with the Christians of Gaza like? There must be a common cause there?

After all they have more respect for Isa ibn Maryam than the Israelis do. When Jordan was in charge of Gaza, the West Bank and Jerusalem, the Hashemites took great pride in protecting and renovating Christian sites. Otoh, the Saudis love destroying pre-Islamic archeological sites as well as later Christian sites in Arabia.

It’s just maddening watching Yankee televangelical cheer this on. Uncritical support for the people of Palestine.

Weka posted:

I know you know this, but worth pointing out, they were organic movements that were wholly co-opted by the great satan.

It’s true, but if you support a NGO backed anti corruption movement in this decade, surely you know what the deal is.

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 22:03 on Oct 31, 2023

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Biden has already said there are no red lines. They could murder every single Palestinian and Biden would wobble onstage and mumble about their right to defend themselves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Octj5onRdE8

Well, I met a man named Genocide Joe,
Caught in a web where dark currents flow.
He came to town with a heavy load,
Complicit with powers, a story untold.

Genocide Joe, what's your role?
In a conflict that takes a heavy toll.
Palestinian hearts in anguish, they know,
Caught in the chaos of Genocide Joe.

He worked alongside powers, we know,
In a land where tensions constantly grow.
Israel, a nation with a history long,
A complex relationship, where right is often wrong.

Genocide Joe, what's your part?
In a crisis tearing lives apart.
Palestinian souls in turmoil, we go,
Seeking hope, facing Genocide Joe.

But in this tale of strife and pain,
The Palestinian people still remain.
Dreaming of peace, a life renewed,
In a world where their voices are heard and valued.

Genocide Joe, he played his part,
In a conflict tearing nations apart.
But the world must unite and find a way,
To bring peace to the land, come what may.

Genocide Joe, what's your game?
In a struggle causing endless pain.
Palestinian dreams, we must bestow,
A brighter future, beyond Genocide Joe.

In this story, let our compassion show,
For the Palestinian people in sorrow.
Israel's role is part of the ebb and flow,
In the shadow of Genocide Joe.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Weka posted:

The church of the holy sepulchre uhh significantly predates the great schism and the Roman catholic church being it's own thing. It is currently shared by many denominations, most notably the Roman Catholic, Greek Orthodox and Armenian Apostolic, and to a lesser degree the Coptic, Syriac, and Ethiopian Orthodox churches.

I don’t see prosperity gospel on that list. how many does this Holy Sepulcher sit? bet it’s less than 20k and I bet the praise band there sucks

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
American Christendom is also entirely uncoupled from the old world christendom, like nearly anyrhing else american (besides the white supremacy I guess). Western europe already disdained orthodox christianity and the US flavor abhors both. Theres no deep reading here and the destruction of palestinian christians does not affect them and never will.

Dunno the specifics of their eschatologies but being raised orthodox I can tell ya they basically have a wholly different religion. We both use the word jesus and call our places of meeting and worship churches, thats about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

destruction to Israel