Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
https://twitter.com/TheoShantonas/status/1719667190729785818

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

Shrecknet posted:

There's still time for Joe Biden to randomly die and we get President Kamala Harris trying to sort this poo poo out, which is absolutely the funniest thing that could happen.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

As if Biden is actually in charge of any of this... you KNOW shadow president Hilary is calling all the shots here.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Shrecknet posted:

There's still time for Joe Biden to randomly die and we get President Kamala Harris trying to sort this poo poo out, which is absolutely the funniest thing that could happen.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

I feel like that is only going to get you assigned to the Gaza division as a combat engineer or something now.

"You want to die, eh? As soon as possible? Every moment is agony? Congratulations, sapper."

Here, we've invented a playful toy that might cheer you up. You get to carry the sponge-bomb.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

IDF has probably taken more casualties in the last 4 weeks than the last 40 years.

More dead in the past 4 weeks than the entire 1st and 2nd intifada combined. More than the 2006 war plus all major gaza incursions combined. Though its not more than all past 40 years combined, the idf didnt have a great time in the first Lebanon war and occupation

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

lol

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cuttlefush posted:

also al-saqr, not that that video runs afoul of any rules, but I just straight up wouldn't post anything that could possibly be misconstrued. you know mods are going to shoot without looking at or thinking about what you post.

yeah not everyone knows that those rockets are primarily iron dome depletion rounds that have killed what like 10 people over the last 20 years?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

mcmagic posted:

Called my lovely dem congressman and told him to support a ceasefire.

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

I wished for one on a shooting star

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
when you nutted but she still burgin

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

OctaMurk posted:

Though its not more than all past 40 years combined

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
So, Israel's plan is basically just "kill everyone you can, chase everyone else off into the desert (to die later)"?

Tankbuster posted:

there's nothing like being a citizen of the global north and spending your free time ruining the place where your ethnicity belongs to. It both reaffirms your status as one of the few people who win at the socioeconomic lottery and makes the lives of people in your homeland worse.

Well ain't that familiar. :(

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

this would be cool if the latin ended up as hosed up as all the "italian" words that italian-americans use like "gabbagool"

Serbian had some similar developments under the ottoman rule, with the general populace speaking something closer to the modern day language and the upper strata speaking "slavyano-serbskiy" which is basically what happenes when medieval church Serbian gets translated by monks in Kiev, and then translated back into books used to teach Serbian students abroad a couple of centuries later.

In a surprising twist for language reforms, it was the language of the elites that died off due to the pressure of "nobody loving talks like that" rather than the elites successfully imposing it on the rest of the populace.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Frosted Flake posted:

I feel like that is only going to get you assigned to the Gaza division as a combat engineer or something now.

"You want to die, eh? As soon as possible? Every moment is agony? Congratulations, sapper."

Right now, probably. No way are they letting those youngsters off the hook with a war going on, but under normal conditions it's a trusted and popular method. If you've already been diagnosed with some mental disorder like anger issues or ADHD as a kid or teenager that's even better - you'll automatically be directed towards the psychiatrist during the initial recruitment thing you do in 11th grade. You'll then be asked if you're properly medicated for your condition. If you say no, the guy will say "you know you'll be medically unfit to serve if you're unmedicated, right? Are you going to start medicating?" Say no again, and they'll let you go. They can force you to die for israel, but they can't make you take your meds.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

What a weapon

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Cuttlefush posted:

also al-saqr, not that that video runs afoul of any rules, but I just straight up wouldn't post anything that could possibly be misconstrued. you know mods are going to shoot without looking at or thinking about what you post.

ok, I looked at the video and didnt see any rules breaking, but I will be extra sure not to post any war footage just in case, thanks for the heads up.

Noobicide posted:

how is this different than other bloodlust videos that people get probed and banned for?

dti etc.

Fixed and removed.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al-Saqr posted:

ok, I looked at the video and didnt see any rules breaking, but I will be extra sure not to post any war footage just in case, thanks for the heads up.

yeah there wasn't anything rulebreaking. just... you know

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

you know mods are going to shoot without looking at or thinking

much like the IOF

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

stephenthinkpad posted:

Bolivia has way more spine than the ME countries that still has dipolmatic relationship with Israel.

Last time I check they are Egypt, UAE, Jordan, Sudan, Bahrain

Do Bolivia sell anything, like coffee or something I can buy to support them?

I bought a lithium mine to show solidarity

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Comrade Koba posted:

only just found out about him today, but he's written some stuff on Medium.

haven't decided what i feel about it yet, but i found this piece pretty interesting. he basically argues that the only real form of jewish identity available to secular jews is in fact zionism.

ok i found where i saw him before:

(pretty good except he briefly uses an anti-trans opinion to make a point)
https://twitter.com/abhishekbhaya/status/1707248901101875672?s=20

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Sancho Banana posted:

Right now, probably. No way are they letting those youngsters off the hook with a war going on, but under normal conditions it's a trusted and popular method. If you've already been diagnosed with some mental disorder like anger issues or ADHD as a kid or teenager that's even better - you'll automatically be directed towards the psychiatrist during the initial recruitment thing you do in 11th grade. You'll then be asked if you're properly medicated for your condition. If you say no, the guy will say "you know you'll be medically unfit to serve if you're unmedicated, right? Are you going to start medicating?" Say no again, and they'll let you go. They can force you to die for israel, but they can't make you take your meds.

Interesting. In most militaries requiring medication is the reason why people get medically rejected.

The rationale is that it's a logistical burden and there's no guarantee of supply in a combat zone. I suppose since the IDF doesn't even eat rations but orders Chipotle, this is a non-issue.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I'm calling on Hamas to saddle up their camels and giant scorpions and do an epic cavalry charge against the IDF's battle golems

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Just develop diabetes, easy out
Recruiters hate this trick
Like and Subscribe for more content

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Raskolnikov38 posted:

which character did they use it to kill off again? I recall it being one of the few black characters and then Donna almost bites it too

John Amos, who played the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff. Donna gets injured but is nursed back to health by Jason Isaacs.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Frosted Flake posted:

Interesting. In most militaries requiring medication is the reason why people get medically rejected.

The rationale is that it's a logistical burden and there's no guarantee of supply in a combat zone. I suppose since the IDF doesn't even eat rations but orders Chipotle, this is a non-issue.

may Hamas strike the IDF's tactical statin reserves

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
No India did that because whining about kashmiris was giving modi increasingly worse electoral results so he needed a new ethnic boogeyman.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

good morning. death to the zionist entity and may every idf hog that sets foot in gaza catch a bullet to the dome

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwwVNyzINX4

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The male gaza

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

There is footage of Israeli police beating up Jewish anti-zionists in jerusalem today is that ok to post?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al-Saqr posted:

There is footage of Israeli police beating up Jewish anti-zionists in jerusalem today is that ok to post?

what would posting the video add beyond what you've already shared

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

idk, seems kind of bloodlusty

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Honest Thief posted:

https://twitter.com/FT/status/1719385543971328436

wild how FT comparatively to other news outlets is coming out against israel

Frosted Flake posted:

I know people hate clicking through links so it's worth reading that Israeli paper. Goddamn.

It confirms what Al-Saqr is saying about (Israel's assessment of) the Arab governments, the western media push, and aligns 1:1 with Israel's conduct of the campaign so far - leading me to believe this is what they've settled on.

quoting for later

BeanpolePeckerwood has issued a correction as of 17:57 on Nov 1, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

what would posting the video add beyond what you've already shared

I'm trying to figure out what the lines are so I dont cross them. but ok I wont post it.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

The male gaza

dudes rock

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Al-Saqr posted:

You can draw a picture of it, that could be fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

mcmagic posted:

Called my lovely dem congressman and told him to support a ceasefire.

is this the new lib “no fly zone”? how does joe Biden dictate a ceasefire?

why would hamas agree to a ceasefire and put down their weapons to return to the old normal of a slow less publicized genocide when they are winning?

if you’re gonna ask Santa for something you should ask him to disarm Israel and stop supporting them