Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Milo and POTUS posted:

I gimaged this, is there a rest of series? I want to see lainey and kramer

I want to see the rest of that car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

When I had mine done it was just the surgeon and I just put on a podcast and tried not to think about what he was doing. Sometimes I felt like, the feeling that I should be feeling pain but the local was enough, and nobody even mentioned the possibility of valium. Recovery wasn't bad, but then I found out it just didn't take on 1 side. Since insurance didn't cover it it was like $1200 out of pocket and I haven't felt like doing it again. My wife has volunteered to have the next surgery since she doesn't think I should have to do it twice, and apparently our insurance will cover tubal ligation? Not sure why that is.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

A Moose posted:

When I had mine done it was just the surgeon and I just put on a podcast and tried not to think about what he was doing. Sometimes I felt like, the feeling that I should be feeling pain but the local was enough, and nobody even mentioned the possibility of valium. Recovery wasn't bad, but then I found out it just didn't take on 1 side. Since insurance didn't cover it it was like $1200 out of pocket and I haven't felt like doing it again. My wife has volunteered to have the next surgery since she doesn't think I should have to do it twice, and apparently our insurance will cover tubal ligation? Not sure why that is.

Pregnancy can be life threatening, while cumming generally isn't. That's the only reason I can think of.

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback
My surgeon was awesome, he said that he personally wouldn't want to be awake for a snip, so he put me under a general anaesthetic 🤣

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

CATTASTIC posted:

Were they small to begin with or did they shrink cause the surgery?

:golfclap:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Should have called it a platypursery.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Pregnancy can be life threatening, while cumming generally isn't.

tell that to david carradine

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

tell that to david carradine

Whenever he's mentioned I think of the co-worker who thinks David Carradine died by hanging himself from his cock. Of course I haven't corrected him.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
he died WITH the belt around his neck and his cock out, not FROM the belt around his neck and his cock out

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

Eh I crushed on both as an idiot kid, believable

sadly she's not a carousel ride

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Whenever he's mentioned I think of the co-worker who thinks David Carradine died by hanging himself from his cock. Of course I haven't corrected him.

what was david carradine doing around your co-worker's cock??

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He hanged himself on his own cock?

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I'm impressed

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

what was david carradine doing around your co-worker's cock??

Just hanging.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

a rare case of hung hanging

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Paladinus posted:

He hanged himself on his own cock?

with his own cock. he wrapped it around his neck and tied the end to a doorknob

Scratch Monkey has a new favorite as of 15:36 on Nov 1, 2023

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Scratch Monkey posted:

with his own cock. he wrapped it around his neck and tied the end to a doorknob

Oh, I see. I thought he used his cock as an improvised gallows.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He should've stored air in his balls with a bike pump. Would've survived (but gotten a nasty infection).

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

He should've stored air in his balls with a bike pump. Would've survived (but gotten a nasty infection).

That would force all his old man piss into his lungs. Idiot!

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Foisted by his own Peentard

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Reminds me of that time there was a misunderstanding re: the term blow job

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Pregnancy can be life threatening, while cumming generally isn't. That's the only reason I can think of.
Women having babies is expensive and their insurance pays for it, so insurance paying to prevent it is cost effective. Men getting someone else pregnant doesn't cost their insurance company much

HawkHill
Aug 15, 2015

Gravid Topiary posted:

seems to me it would be easier recovery if they just took the balls completely out and threw them away, rather than just letting them swim around in there as useless weight :confused:

Joke?

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/overview-of-the-male-anatomy

After the snip the testes continue to function as normal. They continue to create sperm and testosterone.

The sperm doesn't get delivered because the Vas deferens has been snipped and sealed, but the testosterone is still being delivered through the blood supply.

EDIT:: the testes also create estrogens (so does the brain). Estrogens are not a 'female only' hormone. Testosterone is not a 'male only' hormone. Males and Females need both.

HawkHill has a new favorite as of 17:34 on Nov 1, 2023

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Foxfire_ posted:

Women having babies is expensive and their insurance pays for it, so insurance paying to prevent it is cost effective. Men getting someone else pregnant doesn't cost their insurance company much

Dude must have had some pretty lovely insurance because even Kaiser covered it for me.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cum backs up in the balls and they get -huge-.

Let's all get vasectomies !

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Milo and POTUS posted:

Cum backs up in the balls and they get -huge-.

Let's all get vasectomies !

I'm way ahead of you, not on the vasectomy part, but the whole huge balls thing.

e; call me Long Ball Larry

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

Large Testicles posted:

I'm way ahead of you, not on the vasectomy part, but the whole huge balls thing.

Not Long Balls Larry?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

jjack229 posted:

Not Long Balls Larry?

one isn't quite as long

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So you've been stretching the truth this whole time

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Large Testicles posted:

hearing this to the tune of the hong kong phooey theme song

The General
Mar 4, 2007

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
so many images in the funny picture thread. Almost too many.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Come
Where you come
From there came
From there whereareyougoingwecamefrom

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Goons don't get meter, story at eleven

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Goons don't get meter, story at eleven

It’s the name of the new dracula movie, it’s not that deep

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Dunno why that reminded me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shjxRyGkjgw

But the Ian Curtis and Billy Corgan ones are way better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-KvyKNSV7U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azhgpelu0vY

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009