Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Can't believe the wokerati made Interview With The Vampire gay
Worlds gone mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

frytechnician posted:

Don't know if you've seen it recently but Interview with the Vampire is one of the gayest films ever put to celluloid. It is already 100% gay, it cannot be ten times more homosexual.

Let chuck tingle direct the reboot

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

frytechnician posted:

Don't know if you've seen it recently but Interview with the Vampire is one of the gayest films ever put to celluloid. It is already 100% gay, it cannot be ten times more homosexual.

If there was a Tom Cruise + Brad Pitt sex scene, would that be 1000%?

Diet Crack posted:

We're putting kinks on display again?

We're just having a grownup discussion about homoerotic Tom Cruise movies

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
starting to think that our ruling class might not be all-knowing masters of the universe that they make themselves out to be

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-67287003

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
does anyone have the video of the boy hitting the wheelie bin during pandemic weekly clap-clap time?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you put a heat gun up your nose for long enough it will prevent you from dying of covid.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

crispix posted:

does anyone have the video of the boy hitting the wheelie bin during pandemic weekly clap-clap time?

No but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWmxeaz6ftE

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Same as if you inject bleach or the sun inside yourself.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

It's easy to kill covid, you could shoot it with a gun, fire a flamethrower at it, even just throw it out of the window, as long as it's in a petri dish

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I watched Interview With The Vampire with my weird ex back when it was in the cinema and haven't seen it since. My lasting memory of it was some hosed up poo poo where they turned a little girl into a vampire and she was horny for Tom Cruise or something but trapped in the body of a 6-year old, which even back then in my edgy teen phase triggered a few warnings.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Lestat is my hacker name :hehe:

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

I watched Interview With The Vampire with my weird ex back when it was in the cinema and haven't seen it since. My lasting memory of it was some hosed up poo poo where they turned a little girl into a vampire and she was horny for Tom Cruise or something but trapped in the body of a 6-year old, which even back then in my edgy teen phase triggered a few warnings.

This was my vague recollection of it too and then I saw it again about 6 years ago and was stunned at how unthinkably gay it was. If there were an exclusively gay Oscar night in 1994, where films were awarded not necessarily on how critically appealing they were but rather, how overtly homosexual instead, Interview with the Vampire would have swept every category.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
They don't even sparkle

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

frytechnician posted:

This was my vague recollection of it too and then I saw it again about 6 years ago and was stunned at how unthinkably gay it was. If there were an exclusively gay Oscar night in 1994, where films were awarded not necessarily on how critically appealing they were but rather, how overtly homosexual instead, Interview with the Vampire would have swept every category.

I don't know, I have some pretty gay thoughts

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

While acknowledging the appalling human tragedy in the Middle East it is quite delicious that this disgusting genocide has pulled back the curtain nice and early before an election and shown voters what a revolting, morally bankrupt, greasy little crowd of lickspittles Keith’s Labour is.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

smellmycheese posted:

While acknowledging the appalling human tragedy in the Middle East it is quite delicious that this disgusting genocide has pulled back the curtain nice and early before an election and shown voters what a revolting, morally bankrupt, greasy little crowd of lickspittles Keith’s Labour is.

They'll win anyway on a modest turnout and nobody will give a poo poo

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Chubby Henparty posted:

I think the recent tv show is at least a couple times more gay, only seen the first few episodes.

Yeah the show is as gay as a window

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

God you Linux people are weird about it.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Tesseraction posted:

Linux people are weird

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

God you Linux people are weird about it.

Just the Linux, just the Linux. :c00lbert:

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

I’ve a friend who to his credit is very involved with his union and makes all the arguments for left-wing policy but is unreasonably excited about Labour succeeding this election. And not even in a “lesser of two evils” way, in the way that he remembers what Kieth promised and won’t seem to accept that he u-turned on everything and that if Labour wins he will definitely change back (he won’t)
We’ve had heated discussions about it a lot so it’s no longer a topic we go into lol
it’s like everything is poo poo and he’s got nothing left to hope for so he’s holding onto the memory of Kieth

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

crispix posted:

They deleted the tweet that contained it and now it's lost forever
Shame because it's direct evidence of how utterly unhinged this country is

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Nov 2, 2023

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

SIMPLY HAVING A WONDERFUL POPPY CHRISTMASTIME!!!!

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

🎶simply, having, a merry warchristmas time🎶

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

“I’m Poppyman! And I fully endorse this current genocide and the slide into WW3”

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

m'warcrimes

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Covid & flu shots yesterday, now i'm starting to feel like poo poo and i can't go out for a walk (lovely sunny day here) atm. :ughh:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

It actually looks lovely out the window as long as you don't look up and see the gently caress-you menacing clouds.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Adverse weather is cool and I shall walk in it regardless

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Entire sky replaced by a warning from the met office that I'm blocking adverse and so may not be allowed weather in future.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Blue skies & no wind here, it's cold but nice

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Horizontal rain in the southwest

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Cloudy but dry in the North West.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Cold and dry in this server room.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I’m genuinely past the point where I can handle Twitter and the news. My brain has melted. Mandelson on Peston is the final straw for me.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
It's quantum outside.
Haven't observed it.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

smellmycheese posted:

I’m genuinely past the point where I can handle Twitter and the news. My brain has melted. Mandelson on Peston is the final straw for me.

Phwoar, on daytime TV?

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

Guavanaut posted:

Entire sky replaced by a warning from MeteoGroup that I'm blocking adverse and so may not be allowed weather in future.

Wikipedia posted:

On 23 August 2015, the BBC announced that the Met Office would lose its contract to provide weather forecasts, the BBC stating that it is legally obliged to ensure that licence fee payers get the best value for money.[14] The BBC said that the on-air presenting team was not expected to change and it would still broadcast warnings from the Met Office National Severe Weather Warning Service and Shipping Forecast issued on behalf of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency.[15]

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Sudden idea for a sci-fi where climate change happens because the free market demands increasingly cheaper and shittier weather services.

It's not a million miles from the truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

https://x.com/alexandrakuri/status/1720041557452275802?s=20