Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

If you steal weed you should have more money for wine imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

drat horror queefs posted:

I'm smoking ditch weed I stole from my neighbour's backyard while you clowns are talking $40 wines smh.

Verdict = Guillotine for all bougie posters

is this the bougiest cspam thread?

this is a legitimate question, i don't read anything else in cspam

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

infernal machines posted:

Econ thread makes me feel very poor

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

i'm making "has a savings account" money :smug:

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
I am now of an age where my body won’t let me drink too much, so I’d rather have fewer, pricier, drinks.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
I couldn't possibly afford to drink so expensive against the 10 ounces or so I need to get a buzz going

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i make very little and i love being poor baby i will have to work forever!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
money

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
anyone drinking wine is being bougie about it, considering what wine tastes like

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Bleck posted:

anyone drinking wine is being bougie about it, considering what wine tastes like

What if you made it yourself out of cranberry juice, sugar and Fermipan?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Bleck posted:

drink box wine out of a red solo cup like an animal

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
oh, mr. fancypants here has a solo cup

too good to drink from the spigot, eh?

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

im_sorry posted:

What if you made it yourself out of cranberry juice, sugar and Fermipan?

then I'd sell it to some white people for fifty bucks a bottle

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

anyone itt can send me money instead of wasting it on horrible for you alcohol. I will spend it on cat food and hot dogs. Love canada best country 150 years and counting

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

bunnyofdoom posted:

I love a lot of Canadian wines, but the one I buy the most of is Colio's dry white.

It goes on sale at Metro of 4 boxes for $100. So about $5 a bottle and its serviceable wine, and it lasts about 2 months. In the summer it makes a decent white wine sangria

Dang. It's straight up illegal to buy that much wine at once here. Pretty sure discounts for buying more aren't legal either.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Suplex Liberace posted:

Love canada best country 150 years and counting

buddy, you just talked your way out of a whole lot of hotdogs

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Wine is for winos. I'm a vodko.

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller
the only time i had >$30 wine was on the recommendation of a friend, and i dunno if that guy didn't like me but it was not what i was looking for at all

now i just drink inexpensive chilean/argentinian wines that are mostly under $20

Glimpse
Jun 5, 2011

When I was a kid, we had preowned aboveground pool for a couple seasons, before it collapsed, and we used the internal bags from boxed wine as pool cushions. Pretty uncomfortable if you got the spigot end.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

you know what they say

mo money
mo problems

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

I have bad news. They finally ruined President's Choice Deluxe White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese dinner. They switched the pasta for really low quality starchy stuff, terrible.

Good news is that they now sell the cheese powder separately. Still though. Kind of a bummer, it was far and above the rest for so long

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

Rodney The Yam II posted:

I have bad news. They finally ruined President's Choice Deluxe White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese dinner. They switched the pasta for really low quality starchy stuff, terrible.

Good news is that they now sell the cheese powder separately. Still though. Kind of a bummer, it was far and above the rest for so long

First Chandler now this.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

loving trudeau

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
people eat Mac and cheese that isn’t kraft dinner? I thought everything else was the slop you give to children because they have no taste and will eat any old garbage.

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Buddy's never had Annie's

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

ZShakespeare posted:

people eat Mac and cheese that isn’t kraft dinner? I thought everything else was the slop you give to children because they have no taste and will eat any old garbage.

The generic white cheddar mac and cheese was better than the KD version by far

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

TheKingofSprings posted:

The generic white cheddar mac and cheese was better than the KD version by far

kd changed like 15 years ago and I've never been back

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Making your own mac and cheese from scratch is a game changer.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
eh more like another tool in the toolbox

though three ingredient mac and cheese is approximately as easy to prep. noods, evap milk, cheddar boom done

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

what the absolute gently caress, that’s a crime against humanity

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Hubbert posted:

and for the rest of us, there's MAID!

getting your MAiD denied at the tim hortons self-serve kiosk because of outstanding CERB back payments

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Gravid Topiary posted:

getting your MAiD denied at the tim hortons self-serve kiosk because of outstanding CERB back payments

:canada:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

No it's definitely the doomsday econ thread lol

Gravid Topiary posted:

lmfao

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

get away, get a good job with more pay, and youre okay. money, it's a gas. grab that cash with both hands and make a stash

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

ZShakespeare posted:

It's so good I used to smuggle PCDWCMCD to friends living abroad. So sorry you never had the chance to know the taste b4 they killed the president.

Imo i don't think the president would even choose it anymore

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
we have a prime minister not a president

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

DariusLikewise posted:

we have a prime minister not a president

he also never makes any choices at all.

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

Prime Minister's Choice Memories of White Cheddar

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
i always preferred the yellow cheddar anyway, wonder if its the same or galen weston hosed that up too

gently caress that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

This is actually making me kinda sad for real as i realize I've had this one treat that's been consistently tasty since i was a teenager and now I'm middle aged and it'll probably never come back. Not the biggest deal in life ofc but it's a small crack ping among all the others