Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Goddamn, Detroit really threw that game away in the fourth quarter. Guys stopped passing and couldn't buy a basket, Cade most of all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Sharpe is cool and Scoot finally starting to look good

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Why on god's green earth would you let Luka shoot a T when you have Seth Curry on the floor

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bench looks a lot better today

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

51 point lead
:eyepop:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

fart simpson posted:

51 point lead

What the gently caress

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

fart simpson posted:

51 point lead

coulda been even worse too, just imagine if hali was out there playing D

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Which game should I tune into???

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Dutchy posted:

Why on god's green earth would you let Luka shoot a T when you have Seth Curry on the floor

Gotta feed your star, sometimes.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I'm glad Hawkins doesn't have a conscience when it comes to putting up open 3s. He's been springier on defense than I thought he was capable of, too. Build up some strength so guys don't go through him and I think he'll be neutral on defense, at worst.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

6.3 seconds left. Looks like i tuned it at just the right time

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Not once in those 6.3 seconds did i ever doubt the nets

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Kibner posted:

I'm glad Hawkins doesn't have a conscience when it comes to putting up open 3s. He's been springier on defense than I thought he was capable of, too. Build up some strength so guys don't go through him and I think he'll be neutral on defense, at worst.

I'm glad to see it, I loved how hard he played in college and figured it had to mean something.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the heat really need a 2nd point guard

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Is the espn announcer quoting malcolm gladwell

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

I'm glad to see it, I loved how hard he played in college and figured it had to mean something.

The playing hard has definitely continued.

---

gently caress, I love Zion screening for any of his team's shooters. They get wide open, in-rhythm shots nearly every single time.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

That's a bad shot. You cant let an australian shoot

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Make a FT Jesus Christ

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Pretend i used whatever the derogatory term for white australian is

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
pels just missing their free throws down the stretch here

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
A healthy Wolves squad matches up really well with Denver specifically. Not necessarily anybody else.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
holy poo poo sengun

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aye Doc posted:

the heat really need a 2nd point guard

They're just waiting for the G-league to start so they can summon one from there and have him play good and then sign with the Lakers and suck.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
The Mavs aren't having the worst offensive game I've ever seen but they really miss Kyrie tonight. The Bulls are super active, swarming Luka and all in the passing lanes, just really hard to find a rhythm with one guy who can dribble when the other team is flying around like this

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
a rockets win I can't believe it

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Reddish is starting oh my days

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Starting cam reddish :mrwhite:

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

And he scores immediately... ive been p0wned

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Kawhi please stop

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

de curry GOAT posted:

Kawhi please don't stop

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

In chapter 39 of Mircea Cărtărescu's Solenoid, the narrator, upon following his wife, under the auspices of her cheating on him, is led into his boarded-up childhood home, as he watches her gaze through a window at his own boyish body, transposed through time from past to present, and sees her take the child's hand in her own, remarking "Ses purs ongles très-haut dédiant leur onyx," the opening line a famed untitled poem by Stéphane Mallarme, one of the many he read to his wife, now seemingly possessed by a creature from another dimension, as they lay in bed in their former wedded bliss. The color of the clippers uniforms is also onyx

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Algund Eenboom posted:

In chapter 39 of Mircea Cărtărescu's Solenoid, the narrator, upon following his wife, under the auspices of her cheating on him, is led into his boarded-up childhood home, as he watches her gaze through a window at his own boyish body, transposed through time from past to present, and sees her take the child's hand in her own, remarking "Ses purs ongles très-haut dédiant leur onyx," the opening line a famed untitled poem by Stéphane Mallarme, one of the many he read to his wife, now seemingly possessed by a creature from another dimension, as they lay in bed in their former wedded bliss. The color of the clippers uniforms is also onyx

I see

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Algund Eenboom posted:

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Russell Reddish and Wood… Ham you are a madman

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
i can't tell but is Fox on the bench? he got pretty jacked up sunday

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Tayter Swift posted:

i can't tell but is Fox on the bench? he got pretty jacked up sunday

He hasn't played as far as I can tell.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i don’t think the bulls have it…

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers losing all their wings except Cam Reddish is gonna make for a long night.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
The Bulls played really hard but what can you say except the Dallas Mavs are gonna win the Super Bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

lol do the grizzles really suck that bad? they’re losing by 30 points