Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Goons don't get meter, story at eleven

Eleven meters is, like, 3 storeys. Idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

SpacePig posted:

Eleven meters is, like, 3 storeys. Idiot.

That’s at least 3 whole episodes, assuming none of them are two-parters.

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

How does the AI rightly know that George would be the one to sit on the bonnet and Jerry the one to stand behind the car? Truly we live in times.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Grassy Knowles posted:

That’s at least 3 whole episodes, assuming none of them are two-parters.

Hopefully the main character experiences at least two fathoms

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

kiimo posted:

That would be so wild; I cannot fathom that at all

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

kiimo posted:

would that make the main character Mark Twain

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

I kinda hate you for this, but also: well done.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

hawowanlawow posted:

I wanted that movie to be good so badly

Is it stupid bad or boring bad? Is there any amount of weed and liquor that could save it?

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
https://i.imgur.com/MlFGWFn.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/T9MUDjR.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/EHlrCRS.mp4

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
The worst part about my ball snipping was both the fact that, due to back issues and damaged nerves, I could somehow feel the first incision quite well. It required more than usual local anesthesia and I mostly felt all of it. The doctor said later “Well if I had known you had those back issues I would have sent you to the surgery center.” :thumbsup:

The other bad part was the tugging feeling and finally the smell of your burning vas deferens.

Then the final realization I won’t have another kid (I love being a dad).

I saw Steve O live a few months later and he does a video bit where you watch him get a vasectomy and uh, I had a really hard time. I cried.

The show was otherwise actually really good and funny though.

Anyway be a man: take one for the team. Don’t shove hormones into your partner or make them have a pretty serious surgery.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Pran o cingles

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Idk I got my fallopian tubes removed and it wasn't that serious. Not as quick as vasectomy but still just laproscopic day surgery and I was up and at em after a week or so

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Killingyouguy! posted:

Idk I got my fallopian tubes removed and it wasn't that serious. Not as quick as vasectomy but still just laproscopic day surgery and I was up and at em after a week or so

up and at what exactly

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Killingyouguy! posted:

I guess I was trying to say that women shouldn’t be the only one responsible for, nor have the burden of, birth control.

It really isn’t that bad.

shazbot
Sep 20, 2004
Ah, hon, ya got arby's all over my acoustic wave machine.
lol nerds just get born with a pituitary gland disorder so you can’t ever have kids no need for the snip snop

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Yeah laparoscopic surgery has come a loooooong way especially with robot-assisted stuff but a vasectomy is still way less invasive and risky than tubal ligation or any other kind of internal-organ-based sterilization procedure.

Having both assisted with vasectomies and gotten one, it's a very simple and easy procedure - things can go wrong but it's rare and usually less serious than the equivalent. Step up, ball-bearers.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Soul Dentist posted:

up and at what exactly

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Probably the worst thing about getting a vasectomy reversed would be the surgeon explaining that to operate on your man-bits, they're gonna need a microscope.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

So, in the lead up to some plague rats's implosion, one of the things she did was go into the original PYF rules post and add a rule stating that posting a TMNT thing that didn't scan was a probatable offense and give someone a sixer for it.

This probably would have passed without anyone noticing (on account of spr giving people sixers for the randomest poo poo), but the poster she probed was actually a mod who was able to get astral to confirm that the probation happened BEFORE the rule change.

At the time I was really pissed at her overstepping her IK role, but in retrospect that was a quaint little jape.

Anyway, shut up about your balls.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Anyway, shut up about your balls.

My friend’s balls smell like lobster bisque

e: unrelated contribution

Kit Walker has a new favorite as of 01:38 on Nov 2, 2023

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Kit Walker posted:

Am I your friend or is this a coincidence

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Kit Walker posted:

How, exactly, was this information obtained :stare:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

null_pointer posted:

Publicly announced. Several times over the course of a week, with an air of astonishment and increasing fear each time

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

null_pointer posted:

Sitting in a crowded restaurant, served lobster bisque for the first time in their life, suddenly shouting "I recognize this smell!"

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

My MIL had her last birth via C-section so she decided to get the tubal while they had her open... Only it was a Catholic hospital and they refused to do that surgery. So, after the birth, she had to be moved to another hospital to get the tubal. :patriot:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Poetrycel goons seething over meterchads.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I got my nuts snipped. Shooting straight up strawberry milk ropes.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I got my balls snipped, AMA (except what's already been discussed the last several pages)

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Cotton Eye Joe!

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

luchadornado posted:

I got my balls snipped, AMA (except what's already been discussed the last several pages)

I skipped a couple of posts but pretty sure this wasn't asked.

Would you prefer to have coffee with Joe Rogan or a bagel with Jordan Peterson?

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Inceltown posted:

I skipped a couple of posts but pretty sure this wasn't asked.

Would you prefer to have coffee with Joe Rogan or a bagel with Jordan Peterson?

If I threw the bagel in Jordan Peterson's face it would be pretty hilarious. But if I threw the coffee in Joe Rogan's face, I might get him to shut up for a few days. Can I do both?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I used to think it was a "tubal litigation". Which made me think that the etymology of the legal thing was something to do with being tied up.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Hyperlynx posted:

I used to think it was a "tubal litigation". Which made me think that the etymology of the legal thing was something to do with being tied up.

lmao what the christ

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

domhal posted:

How does the AI rightly know that George would be the one to sit on the bonnet and Jerry the one to stand behind the car? Truly we live in times.

the timeless art of seduction

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Hyperlynx posted:

That's where lawyers exchange documents through a series of pneumatic tubes.

Either that or in the London subway system.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

luchadornado posted:

If I threw the bagel in Jordan Peterson's face it would be pretty hilarious. But if I threw the coffee in Joe Rogan's face, I might get him to shut up for a few days. Can I do both?

If you make the coffee you can choose its temperature.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Grassy Knowles posted:

If you make the coffee you can choose its temperature.

Set it to 90s McDonalds.

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

Dameius posted:

Set it to 90s McDonalds.

Americans really will use anything except the metric system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

wakka wakka posted:

Americans really will use anything except the metric system
Technically that's pretty close to the degrees Celsius they actually were serving coffee at.