Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
https://twitter.com/sacramentokings/status/1719925159446864168?s=46&t=onxyh9cLuduaEE8VkMrnMQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

God Chris Paul rules when he's on my team

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Block was obscene

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Lasagna Pilot posted:

So far Christian Wood doesn’t seem to be as trash at defense as the blog boys said

how would you even be able to tell one specific person on the lakers was trash at defense lol. its 4 guys running unencumbered to the rim and one single eyebrow between them and scoring

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Lasagna Pilot posted:

So far Christian Wood doesn’t seem to be as trash at defense as the blog boys said

It helps that he is playing a lot of minutes next to AD, so he isn't trying to be the primary rim defender most of the time. He can just get opportunistic blocks and rebound the misses AD creates.

Basically the Javale McGee role except hitting 3s on offense

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Ghost Dog posted:

how would you even be able to tell one specific person on the lakers was trash at defense lol. its 4 guys running unencumbered to the rim and one single eyebrow between them and scoring

Very fair

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

God drat kerr says gently caress it, let's go ultra small

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Jaxon "Buddy Hield" Hayes

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
God that's such a BS call

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Hanging on the rim tech worst tech

Let the man have his moment

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Man if the Lakers lose by 1 that's going to suck especially since that T is going to be 100% reversed.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

thats not even what the hanging on the rim tech is for lol what the hell

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hes supposed to fall on his back and die i guess what on earth

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Refs v Lakers

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Man's genuine excitement ruined his preplanned call

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

norman powell had a living will that said please fix the game and it was enacted when he got his ankles snatched by austin reaves

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

temple posted:

Man's genuine excitement ruined his preplanned call

Lmfao what is he even saying

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Algund Eenboom posted:

In chapter 39 of Mircea Cărtărescu's Solenoid, the narrator, upon following his wife, under the auspices of her cheating on him, is led into his boarded-up childhood home, as he watches her gaze through a window at his own boyish body, transposed through time from past to present, and sees her take the child's hand in her own, remarking "Ses purs ongles très-haut dédiant leur onyx," the opening line a famed untitled poem by Stéphane Mallarme, one of the many he read to his wife, now seemingly possessed by a creature from another dimension, as they lay in bed in their former wedded bliss. The color of the clippers uniforms is also onyx

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Glass

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

The Glumslinger posted:

Basically the Javale McGee role except hitting 3s on offense

That sounds pretty good, gonna need his defensive slotting to survive on perimeter guys to preserve my Rui minutes though

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
ouch.

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013
Splash Bros coming up clutch

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Gotta be loving kidding me

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

R-Re-Reddish???

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

cam if you completed that i would have forgiven you for your general basketball aptitude

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Klayklayyyyy

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron james

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I know the Mavs fans said this is the honeymoon phase and they're probably right but man Christian Woods being a rich...well poor since he's making a lot less money this year...man's Javale is great.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

The Maestro posted:

Lmfao what is he even saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo7WIHJr6zA

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

https://x.com/stevejones20/status/1719933358677897461

Game 4 (of the season) Klay

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

I know the Mavs fans said this is the honeymoon phase and they're probably right but man Christian Woods being a rich...well poor since he's making a lot less money this year...man's Javale is great.

its cause ad is such a PF that playing anyone with actual bigman size next to him gives the entire team +10 to defense

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Clippers get a basket every time PG or Kawhi touch the ball but somehow they aren't getting it to them.

Ghost Dog posted:

its cause ad is such a PF that playing anyone with actual bigman size next to him gives the entire team +10 to defense

Truth.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
LeBron wants this one bad.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

LeBron James

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Ghost Dog posted:

lebron james

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ad with the prime diwght goaltending whistle

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Lasagna Pilot posted:

Game 4 (of the season) Klay

6/15 from the field is about right for game four of the season

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the lakers are helping eachother off the floor more this yaer. friendship ball is back in los angeles. the league is on notice

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Lol, LeBron gets exactly 1 possession worth of rest

I guess we were close to the last 2 minutes and losing most of their TOs, but the optics are funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron is about to have his classic 30+ point Just Short Of A Triple Double game