Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1720037235012010105

NY Post trying to doxx these 2 random girls for being cool.

its the Post so theyre probably trying to doxx them to post their instagram pics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
the "missing" posters thing is truly so dumb

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the "missing" posters thing is truly so dumb

i dont understand it either

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
how are people gonna help find them?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
It's an easy way to harass Arab businesses and make them look bad when they tear them off

Naturally, NYP loves them

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

fits my needs posted:

no it's to raise awareness! (that genociding the palestinians is good)

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

sticking missing children posters on people's windshields and waiting in ambush with my camera

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Rubellavator has issued a correction as of 15:11 on Nov 2, 2023

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

everyone get a shovel we're digging to gaza to rescue the hostages bugs bunny style

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

how stable is Saudi Arabia though, really? It wouldn't be easy for an assassin to get to MBS, but if he did, all hell would break loose. There is no successor. I don't know, maybe the Saudis are more lockstep than the average royal family ruling an absolute monarchy, but I'd think multiple factions would arise, old grudges would resurface, and this issue of how much to sell out the muslim world and ally with the hated enemy Israel would suddenly become very salient.

wtf why are you going straight to assassination

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

on one of the earlier posts of someone taking down those posters you could see real missing person posters underneath

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Maya Fey posted:

i dont understand it either

It seems like the whole reason they are putting them up is to get videos of people taking them down.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

genericnick posted:

Why is everyone doing trailers now? The future is dumb

You're telling me you would don colours and march with your brothers in arms and NOT post videos about how good you and your boys look? The environment spawns rituals and parades. This is a natural continuation of that.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

crepeface posted:

wtf why are you going straight to assassination

:burger:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
If you double jump off the curb right before you take down a poster, and hit select, this happens

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
eta to the final teaser before hitting the snooze/launch button?

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Rubellavator posted:

on one of the earlier posts of someone taking down those posters you could see real missing person posters underneath

everyone needs to quit caring about missing at risk youths and focus all their energies on getting pissed at hamas

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

mcmagic posted:

Lol Israel already bombed all those hostages already

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Actually Israel has a great track record of taking great care not to harm hostages

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

i'm at a scientific conference in Berlin and an Israeli professor just ended his talk with images of the hostages

jesus christ lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

post COVID posted:

i'm at a scientific conference in Berlin and an Israeli professor just ended his talk with images of the hostages

jesus christ lol

you're in berlin? better be careful posting in this thread rn lol

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

post COVID posted:

jesus christ lol

fascism in Berlin??? it’s like Hitler all over again….

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

mcmagic posted:

It seems like the whole reason they are putting them up is to get videos of people taking them down.

Yeah that's the whole bit. There's no second explanation that makes any sense, it's just setting up a sting so you can cry "someone DESTROYED MY PROPERTY and it was a MISSING CHILD POSTER" on the internet later and hopefully get somebody fired

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

don’t let the IDF lovers pose as anime fans, remove their avatars and brand them as genocide lovers, what they are.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

post COVID posted:

jesus christ lol

was he threatening to kill them?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Thank you. Thank you. To conclude my presentation on the big bang, I'd like to end with a big fart.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

post COVID posted:

jesus christ lol

you probably shouldve lambasted him or shouted "Death to Israel gently caress off you fuckint Nazi Twat" or something

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
turns out you do not have to hand it to Bahrain
https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1720076082093687200?t=fusVzlf8OknCtrsVUXz2SQ&s=19

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

There's a reason there are so many videos of people taking them down, the people that put them up are waiting around the entire rest of the day in the hopes that someone will give them something to cry about. This is the entire point

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

it's cool he said is 'not a political person'

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The popular image of WW1 is a senseless insane war led by idiot leaders on all sides who basically stubbornly refused to admit the situation had changed in between enthusiastically trying out fancy new toys, until the Americans came in and roflstomped everyone. Seems maybe not far from the truth.

the American troops were idiots in their own way and only started being useful once they got over themselves. It's like its own little mini saga.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

ill wait for other sources than the israeli Barak Ravid

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

if you put up posters of missing palestinian children they'd be ripped down quickly by a frenzied ball of rage and anti semitism accusations

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

fits my needs posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

In Bahrain the people yearn for revolution

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Tunisia MPs debate bill criminalising normalisation of Israel ties

The draft bill defines “normalisation” as “recognition of the Zionist entity or the establishment of direct or indirect ties” with it.

Its text says “the crime of normalisation”, which would be classed as “high treason”.

Anyone found guilty would face a penalty of between six to 10 years in prison and a fine of 10,000 to 100,000 Tunisian dinars ($3,200 to $32,000), while repeat offenders would be jailed for life.

“There is total agreement between the president, the parliament and public opinion” on this matter, parliamentary speaker Brahim Bouderbala told lawmakers at the start of the session.

“We strongly believe Palestine must be liberated from the river to the sea … and that a Palestinian state must be established with holy Jerusalem as its capital,” he said.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

Tunisia MPs debate bill criminalising normalisation of Israel ties

The draft bill defines “normalisation” as “recognition of the Zionist entity or the establishment of direct or indirect ties” with it.

Its text says “the crime of normalisation”, which would be classed as “high treason”.

Anyone found guilty would face a penalty of between six to 10 years in prison and a fine of 10,000 to 100,000 Tunisian dinars ($3,200 to $32,000), while repeat offenders would be jailed for life.

“There is total agreement between the president, the parliament and public opinion” on this matter, parliamentary speaker Brahim Bouderbala told lawmakers at the start of the session.

“We strongly believe Palestine must be liberated from the river to the sea … and that a Palestinian state must be established with holy Jerusalem as its capital,” he said.

whoa, badass

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

There's some out on the panelling of a site near me and it's all being sheered off by rain and wind

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

in other words it was totally official but they've since had a huge blowup behind the scenes and now they're waffling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Don't even look in the direction of the Zionist entity or you'll go to jail