Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i think there's a 100% chance he tries to make it clear he doesn't think the guy's name is bladerunner before the end of the weekend

I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I assume he's been getting dogpiled on

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Maybe Harrison Ford went by bladerunner in the Afrikaner release

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

If he were good at this he'd just change his display name to Elon Tesla

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

He's Elon X. Musk is his deadname

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
drunkposting is not allowed!!!

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

https://www.reddit.com/r/JoeRogan/s/bsP1KbvBYt

sorry for Reddit posting but didn’t see this posted and it’s pretty funny. also the comments, I didn’t realize the joe rogan crowd also thought he was as cringe as we do

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Rorobb posted:

sorry for Reddit posting but didn’t see this posted and it’s pretty funny. also the comments, I didn’t realize the joe rogan crowd also thought he was as cringe as we do

every podcast subreddit is 90% people who have listened to the show for so long that they now hate the host

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

They don't seem to like Joe very much either

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
based linda

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It was really funny how upset giant right wing accounts were when Musk talked about getting rid of blocking. I spent way too much time on Twitter but if I had the number of notifications those guys have I wouldn't have been able to keep up on blocking people making fun of me if I'd wanted to. Never understood how someone like Jack Prilosec would block me five seconds after I made fun of him I guess their entire lives have to be refreshing the notifications tab.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

he's got a point

doctors hand out ventilators like candy nowadays

Rorobb posted:

the rogan subreddit has a good mix of people who both love and hate rogan. depending on the topic, one side usually overwhelms the other. there was a fun thread from a few weeks ago about that study that said women find men who listen to rogan as a huge red flag, with the defenders getting overwhelmed. it was great

Tedsville
Aug 21, 2020

Huffing Mr Sheen to make the phone calls go away

Groovelord Neato posted:

It was really funny how upset giant right wing accounts were when Musk talked about getting rid of blocking. I spent way too much time on Twitter but if I had the number of notifications those guys have I wouldn't have been able to keep up on blocking people making fun of me if I'd wanted to. Never understood how someone like Jack Prilosec would block me five seconds after I made fun of him I guess their entire lives have to be refreshing the notifications tab.

I feel like if cat turd had his twitter / ecks / whatever taken away he would have an immediate withdrawal seizure and die.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Linda fan here

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Linda is ftw whether you like it or not

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Linda is ftw whether you like it or not

For The Wine

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Ohh noo, musk is going to get demonetized now

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

concerning

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Why have hospitals? People just go there to die.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

teacher: this pissy little weiner phase of yours is super annoying, holden

holden caufield: my! name! is! The Catcher in the Rye, you big phony!

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
seems like the cybertruck isnt very good at off roading

https://twitter.com/DimaZeniuk/status/1716556240908681538

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

ELTON JOHN posted:

seems like the cybertruck isnt very good

too bad

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
checkout this footage of the cybertruck off-roading: *videos of cybertruck driving slowly on a dirt road and flat dirt lot*

Tedsville
Aug 21, 2020

ELTON JOHN posted:

Who could possibly have predicted this.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

would autopilot just not do anything at all off road since there’s no road markings or furniture to guide it

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

History Comes Inside! posted:

would autopilot just not do anything at all off road since there’s no road markings or furniture to guide it

It finds the nearest child and locks onto it

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

I hope people who plan on driving a cybertruck like being flipped off because they are gonna get flipped off a lot

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

ELTON JOHN posted:

this is extremely impressive, kudos to Elon for this unparalleled accomplishment

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lmao zero articulation in that rigid bloatship

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

this fuckin lady lol

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

moist turtleneck posted:

Yes, the absence of any articulation was something that also jumped out at me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Spergin Morlock posted:

this fuckin lady lol

She’s right

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

elon really found a comprable managerial peer in linda yaccarino huh

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

elon musk

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Spergin Morlock posted:

this fuckin lady lol

she can tour 1 month a year and make crazy money putting on basically the same show, year after year. also, her album sales predictably skyrocket at this time too. christmas albums can just print money in perpetuity if you do it right.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

Scott Forstall posted:

she can tour 1 month a year and make crazy money putting on basically the same show, year after year. also, her album sales predictably skyrocket at this time too. christmas albums can just print money in perpetuity if you do it right.

yeah, 'wonderful christmastime' is probably paul mccartneys most profitable song, which is an absolute tragedy but there is a designated time a year, every year, to buy and stream the hell out of it

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ELTON JOHN posted:

drat, that thing can go 5s of miles per hour on slightly inclined dirt roads

Tedsville
Aug 21, 2020

I like how they put the thing in to production before they decided to do any offroad testing.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Someone in the comments was saying this off-road test proves it is ready for real world roads with potholes

No other car company thinks about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

moist turtleneck posted:

Someone in the comments was saying this off-road test proves it is ready for real world roads with potholes

No other car company thinks about this

drive it through all of pittsburg and if it survives then it's ready for the public