Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

the exorcist 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
pro-biden op-ed that favorably compares him to james buchanan

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Ethno-nationalist Zionist who hates Israel because they think all Jewish people should move to the Jewish Autonomous Oblast.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Classical liberal who supports Chinese policy as the closest currently existing thing, just thinks they should impose harsher terms on BRI loans and get into gunboat diplomacy. "Why else are they building this navy?!"

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

Single issue voter for forcing cops to wear pronoun pins

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Extremely insightful and informative political essays that all happen to be written by Waluigi

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Guy calculating the position of every video game character on Israel / Palestine

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

Weed guy that brings up his time in the IDF every time he stops by

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

gradenko_2000 posted:

Guy calculating the position of every video game character on Israel / Palestine

essay about how if a game doesn't take a position on this it's anti semitic

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
forensic economist who tries to figure out which market factors were responsible for the various anti-communist mass killings of the past century

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

midwestern guy going to another country and asking what theyre doing when he sees someone cooking meat

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

A Ukrainian Flag Twitter Guy In King Arthur's Court

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Dukberry posted:

Trying to explain what an orc is so he can describe the picts

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dukberry posted:

having to explain what a nazi is so he can explain his tattoos are not that

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

military rations youtube guy trying not to be excited about innovation driven by global conflict

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Al! posted:

having to explain what a nazi is so he can explain his tattoos are not that

Arthur would absolutely be the type to have a Court Jew.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Israeli guy who promotes the out of Khazaria theory in an effort to get Israel into the Organization of Turkic States.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hindu guy who thinks he’s part of one of the lost tribes.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

taco shop called the kingdom of prestor juan

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
guy who supports israel because they decriminalized weed

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Dispropertied afrikaner converting to judaism and heading to Israel for One Last Colonialism

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

smarxist posted:

Dispropertied afrikaner converting to judaism and heading to Israel for One Last Colonialism

thats just real

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Finnish guy who was in the Winter War, then the Continuation War, then Korea, then Vietnam, then Kosovo, then Iraq, then Afghanistan, then Ukraine, and then he gets a call for One Last Job...

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Trabisnikof posted:

thats just real

:thejoke:

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Indian guy who reads nazi literature and thinks that white nationalism is pro indian because "indians are the aryans."

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

LuxuryLarva posted:

Indian guy who reads nazi literature and thinks that white nationalism is pro indian because "indians are the aryans."

Trabisnikof posted:

thats just real

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

an aryan is a type of turk

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
transracial guy who wants to be Indian

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

Guy that talks about Obama conspiracies loudly over the pirate stream of NFL games he hosts

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

50 year old tech bro that posts about the singularity on Tumblr while pretending to be a teenage Percy Jackson fangirl

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

a goon that posts ik edit: removed video of insane and brutal gore until permad

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
old-school euro fascist but obsessed with carthaginians instead of romans

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

forrest gump but its donald trump instead of tom hanks

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lpzie posted:

a goon that posts ik edit: removed video of insane and brutal gore until permad

Lmao someone should just start including this in all their I/P thread posts and see how long it takes for the sad thread to show up. Bonus points if it’s mod or admin edit

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
TERF who freaks out about trans women because "they're men in women's spaces" but lets all the trans men into women's spaces.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Guy who supports decriminalising weed, but only if its means tested

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Guy who supports decriminalising weed, but only if its means tested

Refundable expungements for simple possession charges to Pell grant recipients who operate a small business in a disadvantaged community for three years

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

guy who only posts about how economic conditions in roblox better matches Marx's prerequisites for communism anything else ever

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

White Paper about reorganizing the economy around the Fortnite battle pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

zionist posting from occupied suquamish territory