Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lolling again at the concept of the killer bass that needs putting down

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

the sound of cicadas mingling eerily with the flapping of rotted shutters in a melancholy breeze. this town used to be full of life. but all that changed when the fish came... *shoulders Buster Rod*

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

lolling again at the concept of the killer bass that needs putting down

That’s nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc2v9glT1SY

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

just got the call from Boston. think it's the same one they saw down in Argentina last week, and Greece before that. hosed if I know how he gets around so fast. *hangs full-sized baby-shaped lures in White, Latino, and Sun-Kissed Mediterranean from canvas hat*

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

just got the call from Boston. think it's the same one they saw down in Argentina last week, and Greece before that. hosed if I know how he gets around so fast. *hangs full-sized baby-shaped lures in White, Latino, and Sun-Kissed Mediterranean from canvas hat*

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

the sound of cicadas mingling eerily with the flapping of rotted shutters in a melancholy breeze. this town used to be full of life. but all that changed when the fish came... *shoulders Buster Rod*

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Arch Nemesis posted:

Lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahaahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 48 hours!

wait my bad bro. i didnt know you were an imp zone pets thread poster. my apologies *falls on sword*

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

dookehblunteh

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

dookehblunteh

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

wait my bad bro. i didnt know you were an imp zone pets thread poster. my apologies *falls on sword*

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Dongicus posted:

dookehblunteh

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

edit: efb

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

dookehblunteh

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dookie? in my blunt...?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

@d00kiemastah come collect ur lil bro

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

dookehblunteh

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Dongicus posted:

dookehblunteh

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dongicus posted:

@d00kiemastah come collect ur lil bro

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPoTAjvcm3M

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol