Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
ordering the smaller one every day once youve figured out how to eat it in the alotted time. infinite burger trick

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

question can i bring my own blender?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

shout out to the woman getting arrested for demanding a ceasefire in the senate hearing this morning while wearing a cookie monster shirt

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

smarxist posted:

this is the dumpster of CSPAM, the dumpster of the forums, post whatever the hell you please here man

the *sniffff* trash can of burger posting

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

I could do the jawbreaker for sure but the tombstone? That's fuckin crazy man

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Thirty five

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

once Dune is released people will understand the conflict

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

I hate you for your freedoms.

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
had a burger today

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mags posted:

had a burger today

a crowd of people stood and stared

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

beautiful work as usual

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

My biggest Weird Food Thing that has stuck around from childhood is that I really hate burgers. Even the best ones I've had make me have to suppress a gag reflex. A couple months ago I was eating a burger at my friend's place and was putting in a great effort to clear my mind while doing so. I remember telling myself "it is just a food like any other, just keep swallowing, it will be over soon."

I have no idea why this is. I think something about the texture of meat patties.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
burgine

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

can't stop won't stop burgin

https://news.yahoo.com/pro-palestine-protester-throws-live-151216582.html

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Ytlaya posted:

My biggest Weird Food Thing that has stuck around from childhood is that I really hate burgers. Even the best ones I've had make me have to suppress a gag reflex. A couple months ago I was eating a burger at my friend's place and was putting in a great effort to clear my mind while doing so. I remember telling myself "it is just a food like any other, just keep swallowing, it will be over soon."

I have no idea why this is. I think something about the texture of meat patties.
that's really weird. i don't think i've ever heard of that one. burgers are delicious. what about impossible burger?

but human bodies are loving weird and irrational. i can be a garbage disposal; however, shellfish does that for me

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Reported for antisemitism. Pigs AND a octopus head guy?!?!!!

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

burgereoisie

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

I could do the jawbreaker for sure but the tombstone? That's fuckin crazy man

i did a food challenge to eat a burrito the size of a piece of firewood in like 20 minutes. it was a really good burrito but god drat it wrecked my fuckin rear end the next day. never again!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Hatebag posted:

i did a food challenge to eat a burrito the size of a piece of firewood in like 20 minutes. it was a really good burrito but god drat it wrecked my fuckin rear end the next day. never again!

Gotta pregame it with the Pepto

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNHm4u4Ssr0

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
had a burger today

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Weka posted:

Reported for antisemitism. Pigs AND a octopus head guy?!?!!!

elder gods control capital I yell as the fishmen drag me to the caves of screaming liberal decorum

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lib and let die posted:

Gotta pregame it with the Pepto

that can't do anything against an 8 lb burrito with like 8 big rear end jalapeños in it. no, man was not intended to ascend such peaks. nor descend to such nadirs

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Hatebag posted:

that can't do anything against an 8 lb burrito with like 8 big rear end jalapeños in it. no, man was not intended to ascend such peaks. nor descend to such nadirs
*eowne voice* no man, but i am no man. skill issue

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Xaris posted:

skill issue

Weka
May 5, 2019

The Voice of Labor posted:

elder gods control capital I yell as the fishmen drag me to the caves of screaming liberal decorum

Lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Xaris posted:

*eowne voice* no man, but i am no man. skill issue

sure, go ahead and eat the doom burrito. have yourself a Toilet Day. no skin off my rear end

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

he loving got us

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

shout out to the woman getting arrested for demanding a ceasefire in the senate hearing this morning while wearing a cookie monster shirt

GETTING MY CRUNCHES ON

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

president cheese burger is leaning on baby hitler to do a temporary cheese fire

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
had a burger today

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hi I'm burger moron and this is the nightly news. for our first story of the night I'm going to tell you how china repatriating taiwan is a genocide

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Ohtori Akio posted:

lets talk about how joseph robinette biden will bring peace to the middle east by activating selective service

joseph robinette biden will bring peace to the middle east by activating selective service

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Robinettes sounds like an ancient candy you can only buy at the movie theater

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

They should force these hippies to hit the fire button on a drone strike

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
had a burger today

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

keep it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist