Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

if there's a tape of freebird in the deck, you might not be seeing me later Gustav.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Gustav is a bro.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

ijyt posted:

does anyone have that chocolate liquid physics render gif in the same vein as the shame cube

I have got to say : that is a solid thought-construct

be my guru.

Kuros posted:

Gustav is a bro.
yeh.

staberind has a new favorite as of 17:16 on Nov 2, 2023

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Gustav must be friends with some alligators because that feels like someone ate a Florida drug dealer and needs to dispose of the evidence

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Southern Florida has crocodiles too.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

if there's a tape of freebird in the deck, you might not be seeing me later Gustav.

You’re gonna have to be happy with the radio edit cassingle; hm, looks like there’s some Poison, some Def Leppard, some Michael… Bolotin? huh, from back when he was “metal”… oh, and you got 5150 by Van Halen Hagar

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Warbird posted:

Can someone post the Wham’s Last Christmas game thing that made the rounds last year?

this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whamageddon

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

It's supposed to be a white 1986 Ferrari Testarossa, Gustave.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Android Apocalypse posted:

It's supposed to be a white 1986 Ferrari Testarossa, Gustave.

in this economy

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SO LEAMME ALONE

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

French Crocodile good. American (?) Shark bad.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

root beer posted:

You’re gonna have to be happy with the radio edit cassingle; hm, looks like there’s some Poison, some Def Leppard, some Michael… Bolotin? huh, from back when he was “metal”… oh, and you got 5150 by Van Halen Hagar

5150 on its own makes this worth while.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

I love these so much

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Thanks, Gustave... good memories. My friend had a GTA that was pretty close to 400hp and it was awesome, except then he couldn't afford a winter car, so he drove the GTA on snowy roads with 275s.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Is that the guy from The Chats (as featured in What Makes This Song Stink: Machine Gun Kelly - Emo Girl by our Lord and savior Pat Finnerty)?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Baron von Eevl posted:

Is that the guy from The Chats (as featured in What Makes This Song Stink: Machine Gun Kelly - Emo Girl by our Lord and savior Pat Finnerty)?

Sure is https://youtu.be/j58V2vC9EPc?si=gjUcOqxJYujrbqXj

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

The Chats kick rear end, also there should be Pat Finnerty memes.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
gustave already used the gun to shoot terry the dumb shark so he's just passing a hot gun on to you

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Wild EEPROM posted:

gustave already used the gun to shoot terry the dumb shark so he's just passing a hot gun on to you

im going to shoot gustave and run over him to make sure for this

terry brought me lovely gifts and is my friend

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Wild EEPROM posted:

saved me the trouble :clint:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Oh no, here she comes and it isn't even Wednesday:

Glad she is okay.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
i dont love the chats but i feel like they are a very good representation of brisbane and i respect their work as our musical ambassador

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

As I understand it, Queensland is the Australia of Australia, so I assume the music video is not a parody and that's actually what the band members are like

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i mean its kind of a deliberate constructed image but its very lovingly constructed and authentic

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Phlegmish posted:

As I understand it, Queensland is the Australia of Australia, so I assume the music video is not a parody and that's actually what the band members are like

As far as I know it's the Florida of Australia

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

luchadornado posted:

The Chats kick rear end, also there should be Pat Finnerty memes.

Beato!

Actually true :eng101:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDacjrSCeq4

Hyperlynx posted:

As far as I know it's the Florida of Australia

And since Australia is the Texas of the world, that makes Queensland the Florida of Texas. loving dire.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

We are? I didn't think we were well armed enough to be Texas. We're definitely racist enough, though.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Only got spoons, have ya

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

We are? I didn't think we were well armed enough to be Texas. We're definitely racist enough, though.

Didn't Australia go from wacko American style gun laws to relatively sane quite recently?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

BonHair posted:

Didn't Australia go from wacko American style gun laws to relatively sane quite recently?

Not unless 1996 is recently, no.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

For that matter

CPColin posted:

Only got spoons, have ya
Can't carry knives in my state without convincing coppers you have a good reason. So spoons it is

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

1996 is like 5 years ago, max

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

cant even buy a grenade launcher at the royal show anymore bc political correctness has gone mad

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

BonHair posted:

1996 is like 5 years ago, max

That's fair. I even remember it happening.

The funny thing is, the prime minister at the time, who instituted the gun control, was a conservative piece of poo poo who, among other things, actually made same-sex marriage illegal. The gun control thing was the one decent thing he did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Someone post the one where a dude blows weed smoke at a computer and it does a cannabis psychosis!