Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

pretty neat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rks2_ctHuDQ

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Phat Phingers posted:

took a 1 day tolerance break and this high feels so diffy

you probably actually fully came down with a 24 hour break, a restart high is different than a maint one in my experience

The Grumbles
Jun 5, 2006
GBS weed thread do any of you have any opinions on/experience with the new Storz & Bickel portable vape

It's huge and it's expensive and it looks like it's from the 1980's but I bet it's fantastic

I have an OG mighty which I bought in 2016 and the battery is starting to fade (which tbh is kind of amazing) so maybe this is a good excuse for an upgrade

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

dang, that Venty looks fantastic but $450 is too expensive for my blood at the moment, maybe next time I've got the cash for an upgrade. I'm a bit skeptical of the web app control as well, internet of poo poo and all, but S&B has been pretty good with their software integrations I thought? I'm also a huge dork for tech that looks like it's straight from sci-fi from the 80s so it fits my aesthetic too

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Using that thing must look like you’re using a stun gun on your own face and it rules

The Grumbles
Jun 5, 2006
I mean the wonderful thing about Storz + Bickel is all of their products give a very clear and definitive answer to the question of "If german engineers smoked a lot of weed what would they design to make smoking weed as efficient as possible". The answer is power tools but for weed.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I just bought 12 200mg edibles and almost 2 ounces of weed, this is one of the few redeeming things about our hell world :)

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Who's tuggin' weedin'?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
always weedin'

never not weedin'

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

always weedin'

never not weedin'

Right on, brother.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
dang. was gonna watch the world series last night since i figured it may be my last chance to catch some baseball this year.

between waiting for the projector to fire up and smoking a bowl i done fell the gently caress asleep

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

bagmonkey posted:

this is one of the few redeeming things about our hell world :)
:yeah:

I think my bonger is arriving today or is already here and I just haven't got the mail yet

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

i got COVID and my tolerance reset

i guess that's one good thing about that

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
How is your guys experience with CBD? It's nice when I'm outside because of the sun.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Phat Phingers posted:

How is your guys experience with CBD? It's nice when I'm outside because of the sun.

I was super disappointed and felt like I bought a $50 eyedropper bottle of olive oil. I bought it for sleep, some kind that was supposed to be especially good for that, and didn’t notice a thing.

I might give it another shot after I saw an article that said THC helps sleep in low doses but CBD works better with higher doses. Maybe more research is in order.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

You need a stupid amount of CBD for it to have an effect before it's noticeable.

I find that it's better when there is a small amount of THC still in.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
CBD+THC owns, CBD on its own is wahtever. If you want sleepy time stuff w/o THC, get yourself some CBN, that poo poo is a miracle

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i sing the praises of cbd itt for tolerance breaks specifically. theyll get you through it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

CBD does nothing for me at all. Glad you people are having fun though.

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

bagmonkey posted:

CBD+THC owns, CBD on its own is wahtever. If you want sleepy time stuff w/o THC, get yourself some CBN, that poo poo is a miracle
:hmmyes:
While I do like CBD on its own, it is admittedly a very mild and subtle effect for me if I'm only having CBD. But finishing off with a capful of CBD flower in the dynavap right before bed, after an evening of regular ol' THC? :discourse:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Weed is my friend.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

my weed, my boo, my everything

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So I got four strains at The Weed Store, Moonmelon, Superboof, Sherbert Cream Pie and Honolulu Blue. I've tried the first two so far and they fuckin own, gonna rip the Honolulu on lunch. Hopefully I don't collapse in the second half (thats a detroit lions joke. their primary color is honolulu blue.)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

my buddy got a bunch of gear from CO a few weeks ago and I'm gonna get to try it all out next weekend, I'm stoked.

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
Hi weed thread

My awesome girlfriend got me a Might+ for my birthday :woop:
This is my first ever vape and having never used one before and I'm finding conflicting pieces of advice.

Is it better to take small measured puffs or big drags? Apparently taking in big inhales is basically a waste?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Long slow draw.

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
ah duh... thanks that's the only thing I didn't try. :doh:

I was doing strong fast inhales and it didn't seem to do much.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Yeah that's like blowing out a candle, but in reverse. Wont work. Doesn't give any time for the drawn air to hear up if you pull too fast.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I've heard people describe it as 'think of it like a milkshake'. The resistance isn't there exactly but that's about the right speed.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
w00t, just replenished my supply

I'm feeling kind of under the weather, so I guess tomorrow will be butter-making day inside of party time :corsair:

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

finally figured out how to optimally use the star ship for dabs. lowest setting, 2 second pre warm, then use the pipe mode or whatever it does when you click twice until the light turns off.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
me too

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Don't tell anyone, but I'm at work doing weed.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh man, opening a 500 MG bag of Cap'n crunchberries and giggling like it's fuckin Christmas.

I really shouldn't eat more than half...

Holy poo poo it smells like a memory, that's gonna gently caress me up!

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Holy poo poo it smells like a memory, that's gonna gently caress me up!

Proust getting the idea for In Search of Lost Time

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

TheKingslayer posted:

Don't tell anyone, but I'm at work doing weed.

Your secret is safe with us, fam.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Wachter posted:

Proust getting the idea for In Search of Lost Time

gimme some madeleine cake edibles i'll make some drat memories right there

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

À la reclaim du temps vape-poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU