Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

AR15....the new rifleman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

norm you shouldnt even be allowed to lace them up again you got crossed over by austin reaves and put on your rear end

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This game is so hectic.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Wow!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a triple team??? on austin reaves????

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Helluva game.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
https://x.com/cjzero/status/1719943507022958715

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
So there was the fairly large loss against the Nuggets. Every game since has been a one possession game with a minute to go. I would say that was unsustainable but they did ride that train pretty much all last year too.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

they are a pretty good(regular season) team if they can get 2 of reaves, rui or dlo to create their own shot on any given night since lebron/ad are consistently dominant. the pieces dont really fit but having a smattering of 2nd tier shot creators who can go off night to night gives them a chance

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Just caught up with the game. Reaves had an absolutely rotter of a first half, putrid. But he just keeps plugging away and finally turns it around. Bowl cuts will be back in fashion soon.

Not sure if Harden will workout with the Clips, bit of a log jam there. But I’m not an nba coach or professional nba tweeter.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
They gave up so little (at least in terms of right now ) to get him it’s hard to see it as a negative for me. But yeah it’s kind of hard to see where he fits.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
For the second time in less than a week the raptors, on a back to back, are playing a rested Sixers team. (Who have also played two fewer games so far)

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

the good vibes sixers :)

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

a new study bible! posted:

the good vibes sixers :)

Only one player on the team demanding a trade. Progress!

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Matt Ryan is starting tonight with Zion and Ingram both out. lol

Pels really going into this game against the Pistons without their best 2 and missing 5 of their top 12 guys.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Bev is going to squeeze a month of podcasts out of picking Flynn for his only bucket of the game

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Duren is beating Jonas off the dribble occasionally, but Jonas is just doing grown man things to him constantly on the other end.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
the furkan korkmaz game

aBagorn fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Nov 3, 2023

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Ausur Thompson answering the question what if Ben Simmons wasn’t afraid to shoot

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

morestuff posted:

Ausur Thompson answering the question what if Ben Simmons wasn’t afraid to shoot

🤔

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
A motherfucking zydeco band for the halftime show. This loving rules!

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I like Embiid's free throw routine.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
look at this anticipation

https://x.com/stevejones20/status/1720253811162243192?s=20

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Someone let the spurs start playing before suns. got 13 pts for free.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Wemby is fun as hell to watch out there

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

yeah but he doesnt have any playoff success

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Who is this loving idiot com. still calling him Wembanyana

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Wemby leading all scorers

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

all the haters will be eating crow when Rudy and KAT are the only thing that can stop Wemby

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Wemby looks like a highschooler playing against middleschoolers

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Suns are probably winning this but the Wemby show has been fun

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

These Suns announcers are horrible holy poo poo lmao

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

do the suns still play the windows device disconnected sound when a ft is made

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

ngl I thought the Wembanyama breakout game would take longer than this

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

PupsOfWar posted:

ngl I thought the Wembanyama breakout game would take longer than this

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

This Suns color commentator is furious at Wembanyama’s existence lmaooo

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

They really should just be furious at San Antonio getting yet another generational tall phenom.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Canned Sunshine posted:

They really should just be furious at San Antonio getting yet another generational tall phenom.

We're just glad he isn't gonna get ruined by the wizards

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
Honestly, the points and boards for Wemby are awesome but the fact that he's only picked up 2 fouls while having this much impact on the game is crazy-impressive.

edit: okay, he got his third just as I typed this, but that's a garbage-time effort foul. He only had 2 while the game was at issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Also lol that a Suns team with Booker, Durant, and Beal (not really) apparently sucks pretty hard.