Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
thank you to both you on the last page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

free JUNGLE BOY, here and IRL

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Unjokingly the trolling makes the thread way better than the genuinely angry but earnest posts about a wrestling show. Would trade 1 earnest Britt Baker hater post for 50 Jungleboy posts.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hes not even trolling. hes goofing. when wrestling's bad you goof, and unfortunately for posters who dont like goofery, they are prime targets for being goofed on.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

That DICK! posted:

hes not even trolling. hes goofing. when wrestling's bad you goof, and unfortunately for posters who dont like goofery, they are prime targets for being goofed on.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it's six hours

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

if you put a baby in a hot car for that long, you'd go to jail.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Don’t worry the AC is on and he’s listening to his favourite entrance themes

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bad probe imo

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
par for the course

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

it's six hours

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he’ll get eaten alive in jail

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

You shouldn’t have done that, he’s just a (jungle) boy

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The horrors of not being able to post for six hours....

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

NienNunb posted:

You shouldn’t have done that, he’s just a (jungle) boy

He’s not your (jungle) boy toy

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
PSP is the only forum that has a sixer meltdown for the poster.

Relax, everyone. He can still watch Dynamite. And Rampage if he's cool.

Still a weird probe, though.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Six hours is six hours too long if you disagree with the thing. Amount of time shouldn't matter. Nobody is melting down either, this is the feedback thread, for feedback.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I haven't posted in like 2 weeks and it's been fab, more people should try it imo

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Rarity posted:

I haven't posted in like 2 weeks and it's been fab, more people should try it imo

I missed ya

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

Welcome back, some truck deal tried to steal your gimmick and our love.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

IGgy IGsen posted:

lol. lmao

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
PSP posters are all about feedback on the booking. A bad sixer is like an entrance music distraction finish.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I’m melting down

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Nice try folks but I'm gonna keep not posting, it rules :unsmith:

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
:justpost:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's less a meltdown and more that we've hit a really silly idea of what trolling is. The posters getting the most red hot mad about it are also red hot mad when it isn't happening. When not being trolled they're earnestly posting about how much they hate certain wrestlers, that anyone with a different opinion of the show is a disingenuous liar, so on and so forth. It's very easy to just not get got by trolls as crazy as "failman page" or whatever.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Rarity posted:

But what about the scoops

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

What if we finally named it Matt Taven's Mat Tavern?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dangerous Person posted:

But what about the scoops

You will have to scoop your own scoops now padawans. I've been training you for this moment.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

IGgy IGsen posted:

:ironicat:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

This!!!!

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

yea ok posted:

Six hours is six hours too long if you disagree with the thing. Amount of time shouldn't matter. Nobody is melting down either, this is the feedback thread, for feedback.
Is this a thread for feedback? I thought it was an in-joke/meme chat thread.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Can we somehow work a giraffe into our Matt Tavens Mat Tavern? Like a background or something

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Rarity posted:

You will have to scoop your own scoops now padawans. I've been training you for this moment.

[In very roddy "ADAAAAAM" voice]

RAAAAAAARITY

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sandman McMahon posted:

Can we somehow work a giraffe into our Matt Tavens Mat Tavern? Like a background or something

We put a little giraffe in the side panel and the posters avatar is his head

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's less a meltdown and more that we've hit a really silly idea of what trolling is. The posters getting the most red hot mad about it are also red hot mad when it isn't happening. When not being trolled they're earnestly posting about how much they hate certain wrestlers, that anyone with a different opinion of the show is a disingenuous liar, so on and so forth. It's very easy to just not get got by trolls as crazy as "failman page" or whatever.

look I'll own up to it, I'm trying things that may or may not work out and obviously this is one of those things that didn't, but I thought the entire vibe and conversation was getting really nasty and I just don't like insults when specifically directed towards posters or groups. some other people got sixers also, but it was a decision I made at work while scrolling'n'posting and was hoping (erroneously, obviously) that it would just lead to some deep breaths because it felt like a circular cycle of people being weird and snippy with each other that went past the usual banter and bits and was escalating for no real reason other than people weren't scrolling and moving along

I'm very obviously not against people talking poo poo about wrestler x or y (as long as it doesn't get into threats of violence or desire for injury etc) because wrestling is a naturally very emotional kind of artform to be invested in and not everyone is gonna like every performer or story beat and sometimes you just want to talk poo poo. That's fine! But sometimes it feels like everyone is convinced everyone else is specifically out to get them and it just feels weird. I like when there's funny stuff. make more snoredlow-tier puns those always make me giggle

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

its chill. you're cool & trying your best.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That DICK! posted:

its chill. you're cool & trying your best.

Yeah, it's definitely not serious. Really that's the whole thing, none of it is serious and folks just need to be better about not getting gotten to. If someone is needling you or winding you up over the Internet, no they're not. They are a million miles away from you and you can walk away whenever. If you're getting winded up over the Internet through puns on your favorite wrestlers please don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Emi Suckura