Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Jimmy and his wife are about to go on Bert Kreischer's cruise next week, and these posts seem like Jimmy is controlling the narrative before a bunch of random fans start posting pics. He's talked about his relationship on the show so it's not that crazy of a reveal, although the marriage is a little surprising.

:synpa:

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Oct 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

Morter posted:

That made me unfortunately find out there's a rather active oanda forum where there are some very lovely people. Quoting this specifically for the bolded part because lol and lmfao

The amount of vitriol is insane, what show have they been listening to?

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Do you take this worm to be your lawful wedded husband?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

TL posted:

Do you take this worm to be your lawful wedded husband?

to have and to hold and contort to whatever shape you pour him into, in sickness and in yeuch, during monster rain, till death do you part?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I laughed at a lot of things back then that I wouldn't laugh at now but never for second did I think Jimmy was making up his stories about transgender sex workers.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Another Bill posted:

I laughed at a lot of things back then that I wouldn't laugh at now but never for second did I think Jimmy was making up his stories about transgender sex workers.

Same here. The only thing that surprised me was that he got married.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Another Bill posted:

He really committed to the bit it would seem.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
DO DA BIT

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
im roni DEUTSCH

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

John Romero posted:

im roni DEUTSCH

Patricia McCann~

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
cumia died, rip im sorry

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Lol gone too late

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
ya kiddin’!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Rest in piss

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Why the gently caress did I look at his Twitter feed.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Like a candle in the wind

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
drat yall got my hopes up out here

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Stefan Prodan posted:

drat yall got my hopes up out here

Same

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Checked his wikipedia page to see if it says "is" or "was" and saw this immediately:

quote:

Anthony Cumia (born 1960 or 1961)

Mid-twenties, whaa?

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Children of the 80s

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Honestly I hope Anthony lives a long time, in the hellish prison of racist anger which he has created for himself. One day 20 years from now, on Christmas Eve, Anthony will be shouting epithets out his window before weakly retiring to his bed, in nightcap and gown. He, restlessly hoping for a long sleep, momentarily closes his eyes before arousing to an ethereal glimmer upon his eyelids. A ghostly visage of Ronnie B. appears before him, uttering his tombstone-worthy unheeded warning; "What happened, Ant? You used to be the funny guy."

Pontificating Ass fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Nov 2, 2023

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Come on, making homophobic AIDS jokes about the dad from the Brady Bunch with a guy who’s married to a trans woman is some hilarious and topical poo poo.

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME
https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumia/status/1719872566473486659

Why did Beavis have to go? :(

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Wrong animal died

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
He was 41 years old.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yer kidding?!

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Snacksmaniac posted:

Wrong animal died

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Snacksmaniac posted:

Wrong animal died

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Szyznyk posted:

Come on, making homophobic AIDS jokes about the dad from the Brady Bunch with a guy who’s married to a trans woman is some hilarious and topical poo poo.

God help me, I still laugh at the time they were listening to the Yankees announcer. After he yelled "AN A-BOMB FROM A-ROD" Jimmy mildly says "that's what killed Robert Reed". It was so goddamn quick.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
Look what my wife found in the back of our closet while cleaning. I had a mousepad and stress ball too at some point too.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Disappointing Pie posted:

Look what my wife found in the back of our closet while cleaning. I had a mousepad and stress ball too at some point too.

do you have a Big rear end Card number?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

AndrewP posted:

do you have a Big rear end Card number?

I had one of those! Was that during the late 90s?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
So many clips feature Bill:

"29-875, mah buddeh!"

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Remember the good times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HysykOPK4dU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfrUQA2tb6M&t=154s

beeker
Dec 17, 2006

meep meep!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssTv78Z5gsc

Ron continuing to bring up the umbrella as Fez is in tears over the death of his father is real friendship and an incredible bit.

"If you said to me “we didn’t have a coffin, so we wrapped him up in the umbrella”, then I’d feel like a loving hero. But right now, I feel like a mark."

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

The song hasn't left my mind since I remembered Luminencz. I'm going crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx6Zgz0TZuA

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Luminencz sucks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9L6MRL74Vo

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Barreft posted:

The song hasn't left my mind since I remembered Luminencz. I'm going crazy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx6Zgz0TZuA

you act like this is a problem.

The real problem is when I was like 13 years old I would sworn for all the world the chorus was "livin' in the trunk"

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

beeker posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssTv78Z5gsc

Ron continuing to bring up the umbrella as Fez is in tears over the death of his father is real friendship and an incredible bit.

"If you said to me “we didn’t have a coffin, so we wrapped him up in the umbrella”, then I’d feel like a loving hero. But right now, I feel like a mark."

This bit is still one of the funniest things I've heard. Thanks for the reminder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

you act like this is a problem.

The real problem is when I was like 13 years old I would sworn for all the world the chorus was "livin' in the trunk"

It still hasn't left me.

It's a put on, it's a put on, it's a put on 'OW!' Fezzie's, doing, reads.

Barreft fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Nov 11, 2023