Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

It’s Dame time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Dame is so cool

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

rjmccall posted:

Klay is contributing nothing

Okc making him look old af

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Dame

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

kingcobweb posted:

Brunson playing out of his mind
Watching that game was delicious, was constantly reminded of just how much I would rather watch the Blazers stumble into the lottery than watch Dame get absolutely cooked on a semi-nightly basis. Gonaa predict that situation does not quite get better as he ages

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Randle please do not backhand Giannis that's not nice

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Brook is on an insane defensive tear here

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

rivetz posted:

Watching that game was delicious, was constantly reminded of just how much I would rather watch the Blazers stumble into the lottery than watch Dame get absolutely cooked on a semi-nightly basis. Gonaa predict that situation does not quite get better as he ages

Bruh Dame had a fantastic game wtf are you on about

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Win goes to NEW YORK (Nets)
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, nothing you can't do
Let's hear it for NEW YORK (Nets)

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

rivetz posted:

Brunson does this to small guards tbf like Mitchell

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Arright Klay, nice shot

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Boy I sure am glad this guy isn't on my team!

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013
Kerr don't get a tech here

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
The courts in Milwaukee and Denver tonight have been some complete abominations

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

Libertine posted:

The courts tonight have been some complete abominations

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Libertine posted:

The courts in Milwaukee and Denver tonight have been some complete abominations

Milwaukee is great compared to the rest, it at least is mostly just a regular color court

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Papercut posted:

Milwaukee is great compared to the rest, it at least is mostly just a regular color court

thats why it's the worst court, boring rear end milwaukee

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

they should blow up the bulls but literally with TNT

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/hubietalkshoops/status/1720627102582444463?s=46&t=-Xph8rh7aZz1xpeP_SGXlw

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

gently caress off Dray

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

the court in denver looks like a 80s or 90s action movie idea of FutureBasketball or some poo poo, its wild and i fuckin love it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Draymond is such a piece of poo poo

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Milwaukee court looked like Slimer hosed a Nickelodeon award. Denver court looks like a Protoss Zealot Rush you weren’t ready for.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
gently caress Draymond

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

My big complaint watching it in action is that the stripe extending all the way across the court is distracting, it should end at the 3 point line and not go across the middle

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Lol Draymond and Chris Paul arguing at refs at the same friggin time :worship:

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Mavericks are maybe the sloppiest looking good team but the Nuggets are legit great

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Metapod posted:

Draymond is such a piece of poo poo

Came here to post this

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i think when they do this in the future, they need to mandate to any team with yellow as a color - please do not just make one big stream of pee down the center of your court for the in season turnament

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Who approved black uniforms on a navy blue court

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Aye Doc posted:

i think when they do this in the future, they need to mandate to any team with yellow as a color - please do not just make one big stream of pee down the center of your court for the in season turnament

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
And Jokic is called for three in the piss, Dallas ball

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I have been a Dame guy for a long time, he is an all-time great. I am observing that his defense can be difficult to watch at times and it is nice to see the Blazers commit to a rebuild. hth

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

How does Draymond not get a T there

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Chet ran into his elbow. What’s there to say.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

rivetz posted:

I have been a Dame guy for a long time, he is an all-time great. I am observing that his defense can be difficult to watch at times and it is nice to see the Blazers commit to a rebuild. hth

ive always preferred broads

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

fart simpson posted:

ive always preferred broads

Lmao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

big boi posted:

Golden Boys they can't ever do anything wrong according to the nba loving tired of it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

big boi posted:

hes draymond, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!