Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

tangy yet delightful posted:

Dems are happy to lose to Republicans, I don't think he'll cheat in the election. Now losing in the primary to anyone progressive? That absolutely is unacceptable and will be crushed by any means available.
General election: the people, honor in having your ideas defeated
Primary: your voters, they owe you, why are they even voting if not for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Dems are happy to lose to Republicans, I don't think he'll cheat in the election. Now losing in the primary to anyone progressive? That absolutely is unacceptable and will be crushed by any means available.

They'd be happy to lose to anyone but Trump.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

The best part is if anyone remotely left of center made it through the primary all the shitlibs would be tearfully lamenting that they have to vote for Trump to save democracy

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

lol lmfao :fork:

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
i think next year i am gonna write in 'SEND NO ELECTOR' for prez in the ge

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Pf. Hikikomoriarty posted:

i think next year i am gonna write in 'SEND NO ELECTOR' for prez in the ge

The only moral choice is for Chairman Xi

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Democracy is when you have to vote for one old rapist you hate who will do nothing to improve your life or else the other old rapist you hate who will do nothing to improve your life will win and end democracy

It is impossible for democracy to produce any other options

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
It's extremely funny that Joe Biden's biggest problems are that he appears ineffectual, out of touch, and spending a lot of money on foreign militaries. I wonder if there is a single, massively popular executive platform he could take that would address these issues.

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry
There's still time for Biden to make good on the extra $600 plus the $2000 checks he promised

I mean he won't but

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Bushiz posted:

It's extremely funny that Joe Biden's biggest problems are that he appears ineffectual, out of touch, and spending a lot of money on foreign militaries. I wonder if there is a single, massively popular executive platform he could take that would address these issues.

doing things that are popular is populism

truly righteous people know that all actually good policy is universally hated

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I'm genuinely impressed how rapidly Biden has tanked the Democrat party, usually they slow roll these things.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

lousy hat posted:

There's still time for Biden to make good on the extra $600 plus the $2000 checks he promised

I mean he won't but

It's about $732 with inflation now

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

*farts*

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

I'm genuinely impressed how rapidly Biden has tanked the Democrat party, usually they slow roll these things.

Truly, he is continuing Obama's legacy

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/ajbauer/status/1721159386255548636

biden: ah jeez we just can't afford to do social programs or student debt or anything im sorry guys

trumpu: here have two thousand dollars go hog wild

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ex post facho posted:

biden: ah jeez we just can't afford to do social programs or student debt or anything im sorry guys

We can afford two wars though, no problem

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
we're fighting them there so we don't fight them here :patriot:

now, how do i keep my electoral hopes more alive than my family, jack, fat,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought for sure the Dems were washed in 2022. It wasn't as bad as I expected. But I'm confident that if Biden and trump are both alive in Nov 24 the Dems will be destroyed. A waste

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
yea

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1721214425540018670

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Bushiz posted:

Now's the time.

Gotta ban Tik Tok.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Bushiz posted:

buy joe biden a forums account

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

OhFunny posted:

lol lmfao :fork:

Today was another round of vote scolding and also protest scolding so the plan is the same playbook of just yelling on social media and doing nothing else, might as well just prepare for Trump 2.0 now

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Tars Tarkas posted:

might as well just prepare for Trump 2.0 now

an incompetent and controversial trump administration would, as we've seen, distract and stymie american global affairs. domestically trump 2 would probably be worse in some ways but 1) this is something we should bear for the sake of international solidarity and 2) we deserve it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:rip:

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Joe Biden is a chud

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

We can afford two wars though, no problem

remember when the dems stuck $24B for ukraine into the disaster relief bill for maui?

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Cannot wait for the libs to blame the upcoming loss on Bernie and the radical left

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

ex post facho posted:

biden's waffling on student debt is particularly infuriating given that these problems were caused by joe biden in the first place

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Is Joe still going around talking about Bidenomics

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1721203245643629011

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

In Training posted:

I thought for sure the Dems were washed in 2022. It wasn't as bad as I expected. But I'm confident that if Biden and trump are both alive in Nov 24 the Dems will be destroyed. A waste

Dobbs saved the Dems’ bacon because it genuinely scared the poo poo out of even moderate voters. Handmaids Tale hasn’t become real yet so abortion concerns might not cut the mustard quite as much as last year.

I also think people like Trump himself more than the empty suited low energy slimeballs that make up your average GOP politician, even if some of them have his seal of approval.

Chance of Dem collapse next year feels much higher.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

HallelujahLee posted:

like i said before he barely won he's gwb in a blue suit thats it theres no difference between him and bush at this point

Could gwb be the next demoncrat president???

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
JEB!!!!

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

ex post facho posted:

the bar is so low that trump going "fine have some chump change to gently caress off" is still less insulting than the democrat party's method of very seriously considering the problem and deciding the best thing they can do to help you is literally nothing

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Could gwb be the next demoncrat president???

No but only because of term limits

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
his failchildren aren't funny enough to warrant ongoing attention, sadly

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol axelrod

https://twitter.com/davidaxelrod/status/1721189538880516252

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Yeah this is really bad. Not using executive actions to unwrite student loans and extend tax credits was a terrible idea.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Yeah this is really bad. Not using executive actions to unwrite student loans and extend tax credits was a terrible idea.
The will to executive action exists, it’s just reserved for burying thousands of children in the rubble of their homes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lol