Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Buffalo Wings or Weird Chili?
Buffalo Wings
Weird Chili
View Results

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

sigh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Oof

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Yowch...that didn't go well

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Well, it was a nice looking drive

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here it is. not last time. it wasn't there then. how much money would it take for you to go up in a plane and there are 12 parachute packs but 6 of them don't have anything in it. you get to check them all to be sure but then 7 people scramble around picking up the packs, dropping them, gently tossing them to the side, everything looking very chaotic. then you have to grab one and use it for skydiving and you have to use the first one you touch. how mch money that you would do that

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Cavauro posted:

here it is. not last time. it wasn't there then. how much money would it take for you to go up in a plane and there are 12 parachute packs but 6 of them don't have anything in it. you get to check them all to be sure but then 7 people scramble around picking up the packs, dropping them, gently tossing them to the side, everything looking very chaotic. then you have to grab one and use it for skydiving and you have to use the first one you touch. how mch money that you would do that
I would not do that, it seems very bad

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

puppy bowl was right about the god drat cry baby coach. all he does is go wooooooh weeeeeeeeehhhhhh with his mouth open and looking like someone didn't open a door for him.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Sometimes I mix up Tee Higgins and Ty Hilton

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
"As a former quarterback"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Burrow drops the prettiest rainbows

Gaston Bachelard
Mar 26, 2009

When the image is new, the world is new.
The Bills uh suck

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Pretty

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

p clear late hit

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Cavauro posted:

puppy bowl was right about the god drat cry baby coach. all he does is go wooooooh weeeeeeeeehhhhhh with his mouth open and looking like someone didn't open a door for him.

Glad my instincts are still spot on.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

probably not ideal time management

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Might need those

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

gently caress it burn those timeouts who gives a poo poo honestly

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Wow, Bengals better hope that they don't need those timeouts in a little while!

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
I thought they were gonna call RTP there for sure with the hit to the face mask

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
This seems unfortunate.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Unreal how quickly Cincinnati has turned things around

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Unreal how quickly Cincinnati has turned things around

they've done almost exactly this every year for the past 2 years lol

Joe starts the season beat up, doesn't look good for the first few games, everyone asks if the Bengals are Done and then he gets healthy and the Bengals start winning games

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm sleepy

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Thank you, Cris, for that list of unrelated events

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

bills I name u fraud

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
After that first down play a possible game saving tackle on that play that I was sure Higgins was housing.

After second down the Bills are going to need to do something else good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

burrow looked worse today on screens and checkdowns than pickett did this week

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

bills I name u fraud

Bills aren't frauds, they are just who they are.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I'd go for it here

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

if the bills eat poo poo again on this next drive i’m probably going to bed

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Okay, that fan's tiger-striped beard was pretty cool

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Cavauro posted:

$525

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I'd go for it here

I was a little surprised they didn't, you get in and you end the game, if you don't they're still buried and they haven't exactly been too successful on O. Now there's still something of a chance for the Bills.

Then I remembered who the Bengals coach is, and this is just an order of business for him.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
cannot believe the bills still have a chance

after this half of football

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

that's a very specific amount

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

cannot believe the bills still have a chance

after this half of football

I'll believe it if they actually do anything on this drive

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
speed it up here boys

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Why are the Bills not running a two minute offense?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Qwijib0 posted:

speed it up here boys

It feels like the Panthers game all over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

The Josh Allen Adventure looked more like one of those Family Circus comics with the dotted line following Billy around