Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lol British tabloids running a story about how Logan Paul, Logan loving Paul of all people, saved Rey Mysterio's life at Crown Jewel when actually it was Paul's fault for not being in the right spot in the first place

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/other-sports/logan-paul-rey-mysterio-wwe-31369729

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
My fedbrained friend thinks the same lol.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

thank you logan

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

So did Bryan and Vinny

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

https://twitter.com/FrankOnWrestle/status/1721102244936827220?s=20

The WWE counterbooking themselves with house shows is something I'll never understand.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

blunt posted:

I remember when we said this about Cody

True but now we have Cody (and Jade (AND Beepie)) as shining examples of what happens when you go to the Fed, and it spells disaster

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Beep beep look at my beard.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

For every Cody and Jade who are stumbling there is a Lexis King who is thriving

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Can’t wait for his Toyotathon match

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Beep beep

who's got the keys to the jeep?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
He should have one of those matches where they’re in the middle of a circle of parked cars and they beep for every count.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

He should have one of those matches where they’re in the middle of a circle of parked cars and they beep for every count.

junkyard invitational 2

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Vandar posted:

The WWE counterbooking themselves with house shows is something I'll never understand.
Back when I was still willing to go to WWE shows it was always weird for there to be Smackdown house shows going on while RAW was live.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Vandar posted:

My boy Ricochet what have they done to you

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Suplex Liberace posted:

My boy Ricochet what have they done to you

Out of all the people to ever be just happy to be there, he is the most there guy of them all.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
what happened to Rey?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The man the company forgot, Ricochet, has a humiliation fetish

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

Out of all the people to ever be just happy to be there, he is the most there guy of them all.

:knope:

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Oh how the Sami have fallen

Err I mean, I love the numbers on his paycheck

Nah, it's cool. He got a Wrestlemania moment with his homie KO.

Just ignore how the reign afterwards went nowhere.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Testekill posted:

https://twitter.com/CrispyWrestlin/status/1720940041478758420

Surely this time she will actually be competently booked and not be presented as a gigantic loser.

WWE lost the bidding war.

https://twitter.com/Himanshu_Doi/status/1721538296516694505?s=20

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

RealityWarCriminal posted:

what happened to Rey?

He did a lionsault and Paul rushed to make the catch. Would have been bad for Rey. The story is either Rey hosed up or Paul hosed up. It's up to you to decide who hosed up.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Alan_Shore posted:

Lol MJF isn't going to WWE you absolutely dolts

While he probably isn’t, I hope he is letting their interest percolate so he can get what he is worth from big pockets tony

Make that bag, mjf

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
In this case it is I who hosed up. Boy is my face red.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Loser Hunter takes another L.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Pylons posted:

Loser Hunter takes another L.

Who do you think owns Sukeban?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Kennel posted:

Shane McMahon

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

They have a wrestler literally named babyface, incredible

Edit: apparently it's Ancham from Gatoh Move/Ice Ribbon

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
When you watch the Rey clip I’m pretty convinced Rey would have been perfectly fine. He had his hands up his rotation seemed fine. It was 100 percent Logan’s fault for not being in the right spot. They’re just lucky Logan is really strong and athletic. Like I’m not even mad at him for being in a bad spot it’s his 8th match ever. But the PR campaign about how he’s some sort of hero for the catch is so corny.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He is crazy good at wrestling it’s just a shame he’s also Logan Paul

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

He is crazy good at wrestling it’s just a shame he’s also Logan Paul

I still don’t think he’s crazy good at wrestling. He’s good at doing some moves but he’s not a good wrestler

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Sukeban is basically Joshi Underground right? Is it sketchy/a scam?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The_Rob posted:

When you watch the Rey clip I’m pretty convinced Rey would have been perfectly fine. He had his hands up his rotation seemed fine. It was 100 percent Logan’s fault for not being in the right spot. They’re just lucky Logan is really strong and athletic. Like I’m not even mad at him for being in a bad spot it’s his 8th match ever. But the PR campaign about how he’s some sort of hero for the catch is so corny.

He probably would have smashed his face but wouldn't have broken his neck. Rey has his hands under him and is straightening out as Logan catches him. Good on Logan for having the sense to move forward and catch him after being short but yeah I don't think it's as bad as the PR makes it. Really if you're doing a moonsault correctly and no one is catching you it's the front of your body you should be landing on anyways.

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Nov 6, 2023

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
They should have booked him strong and had him win the Intercontinental title instead.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

flashy_mcflash posted:

Sukeban is basically Joshi Underground right? Is it sketchy/a scam?

It has all the tells of a laundering front but they put on a show with no hiccups and they have the world's foremost Milliner making their hats. Can any other promotion say that? It's also the only one of the 10 billion "American Joshi" promotions that are 100% joshi

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The show does have a "the most elaborate custom match ever" energy to it but was a lot more successful than a lot of the other weirdos trying that.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Like Ronda, Logan Paul is naturally athletic and can work a good rehearsed match. Also like Ronda please don’t let him ever go out and just wrestle

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

weekly font posted:

Like Ronda, Logan Paul is naturally athletic and can work a good rehearsed match. Also like Ronda please don’t let him ever go out and just wrestle

He’s the ultimate CAW in that he just goes out and does everyone else’s finishers.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

the jumbo tsuruta model much respect

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Jade going around introducing herself to the guys at the concession stands, security guards, maintenance crew, etc. etc.

That would be funny and require self-awareness so definitely not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Kennel posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!