Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

lmfao at the goons who raised momey for bernie. easy marks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

docbeard posted:

Hot take: Fetterman's "lol joke's on you I had a stroke" response was pretty funny and I wish it had been deployed against a heckler who deserved it rather than someone who was begging him not to support genocide

It would be insanely funny if it was being used to defend an intelligent position

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

anytime the rent thing gets brought up it rules, i don't think I have ever seen a single person be like "yeah that's a system that makes sense" lmao

It makes perfect sense if you want it to be something that only minimally moves with inflation to make your overall number look good

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

yo, can someone point me to the guerrilla resistance & serious radicalization that I heard is going on itt? TIA

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

no matter how bad things degrade get, libs will do nothing except adapt to what they already know. expecting libs to have any awakening and attempt to make any sort of meaningful change is something beyond their abilities. they’ll always make an excuse.

what's yours?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

yo, can someone point me to the guerrilla resistance & serious radicalization that I heard is going on itt? TIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4mFg0JJNdE

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Imputed rent is a thing, but why you'd calculate that based on how much someone says they'd charge themselves, I have no idea.

It's like tallying income tax by asking how much someone would pay themselves.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Mods work so hard and the people they do it for don't appreciate it at all even a little, just want more

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

it's funny that whenever I see a spook running for office now I just automatically assume membership in the democrat party.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Maybe someone can get their boss to put a resolution honoring mods into the budget

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/MeetThePress/status/1721589766318063881?s=20

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Very tempted to go.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Willa Rogers posted:

it's funny that whenever I see a spook running for office now I just automatically assume membership in the democrat party.

CIA has been Dem coded since at least Bush outed Valerie Plame

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

That owns. Where are ppl saying that

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

cspam derangement syndrome ftw

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Srice posted:

cspam derangement syndrome ftw

not only are the Democrats the new Republicans in substance but now too even in style their supporters are starting to buy into the same sort of "we need to avoid the left-wing Communist takeover the radical Democrats are planning" media grifter nonsense

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

c-spam turned me gay

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

for trump

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

and dicks

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Nichael posted:

Very tempted to go.

I hold you personally responsible for everything Biden has done

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

PhilippAchtel posted:

I hold you personally responsible for everything Biden has done

hey now, you guys are the one who chose the refuse ending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm0ofyO9jis&t=40s

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Maximo Roboto posted:

it really changed under obama. in the 2000s most spooks in congress were republicans like porter goss and will hurd

the trend mirrors northern va's shift in the same period

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Maximo Roboto posted:

that poo poo was absolutely wild. “oh, you’re going to say you didn’t find proof of Iraq making nukes? well guess what world - his wife’s a spy”

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I have a (totally unsupported) theory.

I think that the combination of COVID, isolation and social media… drove humans mad.

I don’t know how we come back from this.

Joe Biden - Moral
trump- Immoral

Joe Biden- Highly competent
trump- incompetent

Joe Biden- Patriot
trump-Traitor

Joe Biden- Wise
trump- Moron

Trump leading in polls!
I don’t get it!

Talk me down.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Nichael posted:

c-spam turned me gay

Nichael posted:

for trump

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

I have a (totally unsupported) theory.

I think that the combination of COVID, isolation and social media… drove humans mad.

I don’t know how we come back from this.

Joe Biden - Moral
trump- Immoral

Joe Biden- Highly competent
trump- incompetent

Joe Biden- Patriot
trump-Traitor

Joe Biden- Wise
trump- Moron

Trump leading in polls!
I don’t get it!

Talk me down.

yes the isolation of two weeks

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Nichael posted:

yes the isolation of two weeks

It was way longer than that in most places; chicago closed its parks & beaches for 1.5 years.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

a couple days ago I saw a 1/20/20 tweet from the world health org claiming there was no evidence of person-to-person covid transmission.

edit: it was a week earlier than I remembered.

https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1217043229427761152

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

Willa Rogers posted:

a couple days ago I saw a 1/20/20 tweet from the world health org claiming there was no evidence of person-to-person covid transmission.

That's just the scientific process being communicated poorly.

lousy hat
Jul 17, 2004

bone appetit
Clapping Larry

Maximo Roboto posted:

the ivy league espionage/torture agency people have both havana and impostor syndrome

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Norman Ornstein said he didn't want to "sugar-coat" recent polls and the reasons behind the numbers, which "we will have to explore for many years."

“One of the things that I think is clear here is that most voters have paid no or little attention to Donald Trump’s legal problems,” Ornstein told MSNBC’s Ali Velshi. “That will change when we get criminal trials. And especially if and when we get convictions.”

Ornstein said that a lot will change over the course of the next year.

“When we get down to two choices, and we have one presidential candidate who is for a complete Muslim ban, who has supported and lunched with Nazis or neo-Nazis and who has criminal convictions,” he said, noting that combined with the issue of abortion, voters may end up seeing things differently.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/norman-ornstein-trump-biden-poll_n_6548ae52e4b0e3ecaf8a01f5

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Uncle Wemus posted:

Norman Ornstein said he didn't want to "sugar-coat" recent polls and the reasons behind the numbers, which "we will have to explore for many years."

“One of the things that I think is clear here is that most voters have paid no or little attention to Donald Trump’s legal problems,” Ornstein told MSNBC’s Ali Velshi. “That will change when we get criminal trials. And especially if and when we get convictions.”

Ornstein said that a lot will change over the course of the next year.

“When we get down to two choices, and we have one presidential candidate who is for a complete Muslim ban, who has supported and lunched with Nazis or neo-Nazis and who has criminal convictions,” he said, noting that combined with the issue of abortion, voters may end up seeing things differently.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/norman-ornstein-trump-biden-poll_n_6548ae52e4b0e3ecaf8a01f5

one candidate who is for a complete Muslim ban, and one candidate who is currently overseeing an active genocide in progress

I keep getting scolded to vote for the lesser evil :thunk:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Uncle Wemus posted:

“When we get down to two choices, and we have one presidential candidate who is for a complete Muslim genocide, who has supported and eulogized Nazis or neo-Nazis and who should have criminal convictions for rape,” he said, noting that combined with the issue of abortion, voters may end up seeing things differently.

Yes, yes but let's talk about Trump now

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

all this negative biden polling means that we're going to see the most deranged media stunts over the next year and i'm excited

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I'm glad that passenger rail only exists in the northeast, because that's the entire country

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

quote:

combined with the issue of abortion, voters may end up seeing things differently.
scotus told the country they were shitcanning abortion a month ahead of the ruling and the dems sat on their hands, is that really the issue they want to stand on?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Weird because under Biden we get Muslim bans and lunch with Nazis

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Trabisnikof posted:

all this negative biden polling means that we're going to see the most deranged media stunts over the next year and i'm excited

They're going to preempt TV programming for wall to wall coverage of his show trials once primary season begins.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

^^^ oh yah, that I can see... But the 1/6 primetime stuff was a snoozer & court trials are even more so. Can't see anyone other than msnbc fans tuning in for that poo poo.

Trabisnikof posted:

I mean, they're still touting Bidenomics, even though his polling has only dropped since they started that bc of voters' lying eyes while shopping or house-hunting.

I guess he could have ukrainian orphans come to the WH but then he's start hair-sniffing & nipple-twisting so it'd backfire.

What else has he done for any voters, other than end covid relief & amp the country's genociding (including covid deaths in the u.s.), and how can they effectively use it for campaign purposes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011