Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
wait they can score???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

aww hard luck spurs

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Shrapnig posted:

They should consult Infinite Athlete, whatever that is

They're a totally legit sponsor who are legit op

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Angeball is when you keep playing with a suicidally high line even when you're down to 9 men

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:rip:

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
You love to see it.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

i would simply not play a suicidally high line with 9 men on the pitch

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

That took way too long

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Looked fine to me but var should rule it out for laffs

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

vyelkin posted:

Angeball is when you keep playing with a suicidally high line even when you're down to 9 men

Got his Chels opinions from TRP clearly

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Spurs 3-2

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Honestly, playing that high of a line when down 2 players was always going to gently caress them over eventually.

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
So real question but Jackson never came back onside before Sterling passed it to him. I was under the impression a player had to reset. Am I wrong?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Boo, lol, but also boo

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

ah well there's at least half an hour left to this game, plenty of time for a cheeky equaliser

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Blinkz0rz posted:

So real question but Jackson never came back onside before Sterling passed it to him. I was under the impression a player had to reset. Am I wrong?

I don't know but you can't be offside if it's passed backwards so it doesn't matter.

Edit : I think.

Who even the gently caress knows.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Blinkz0rz posted:

Edit: That

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Blinkz0rz posted:

once Sterling has the ball it's a new phase of play and when Sterling passes it, Jackson's behind the ball so can't be offside

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Blinkz0rz posted:

hes onside the second he's behind the ball you dingus

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Dudley posted:

I don't know but you can't be offside if it's passed backwards so it doesn't matter.

Ah that’s what I missed. Thanks!

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Blinkz0rz posted:

a new phase of play

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Blinkz0rz posted:

I mean, he technically did come back onside once Sterling took the ball past him, so I'm guessing that's the reasoning.

e; beaten like 4 times

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
The thing I don't get is Spurs haven't looked like doing jack poo poo since they went to 9, two players going up and being mobbed by 8+ Chels players. Surely just crowd your box at that point, even when you get the offsides your guys have to run after them just in case and get exhausted.

E: lol I almost got Dier'd

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
lmfaaaooooo

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
HAHAHAHAHA

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Unlucky

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
ahahaha

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Another offside "goal" dios mio

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lmao this match

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.
Eric dire

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

how can one game be this loving insane

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

If I cared about this garbage sport for garbage people I'd have had a stroke by now.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

rip

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
lol

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

loving lol how can you not even defend against two less men