Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

This rules let them eat their own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Joementum posted:

what the democrats need is an amoral social climber willing to put himself above party loyalty and claw his way, rat like, into the race against Joe

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

wonder how much convincing it would take to get hillary to primary him

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Javid posted:

wonder how much convincing it would take to get hillary to primary him

now THAT would be fun to watch at least

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

:d2a: and the Demokkkrat party in no particular order

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Biden is LBJ 2 except without any of the domestic spending programs and all of the genocide

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I would 100% vote for Hillary in the primary just so I could see her lose to Trump again

Horror_Business
Jan 6, 2007

I'll put a knife right in you.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Yeah this is really bad. Not using executive actions to unwrite student loans and extend tax credits was a terrible idea.

lol Biden wouldn't even keep the student loan repayment pause going

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Joe's sagging poll numbers are starting to cause a panic

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Mind_Taker posted:

I would 100% vote for Hillary in the primary just so I could see her lose to Trump again

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Mind_Taker posted:

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What's the point of hoping for Hillary to lose to Trump, when Trump didn't deliver on his promise to Lock Her Up the first time round?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Why does Trump, the most felonious candidate, not simply lock up all his political enemies?

Teriyaki Hairpiece has issued a correction as of 15:12 on Nov 6, 2023

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

fizziest posted:

What's the point of hoping for Hillary to lose to Trump, when Trump didn't deliver on his promise to Lock Her Up the first time round?

A beautiful sunset doesn't have a "point" but it's still a wonderful thing to behold

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

honestly don't think she could beat Joe in the primaries

Horror_Business
Jan 6, 2007

I'll put a knife right in you.
either one of them losing in the primaries would be hilarious so I'm here for it

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Horror_Business posted:

lol Biden wouldn't even keep the student loan repayment pause going

it speaks to the utter contempt he has for people. the most obvious thing in the world is to keep the pause going so that someone else is the one to end it.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.

Mind_Taker posted:

My soul screams for this.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

D man the d word
B man the bomber

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Trump was the only one willing to meet with North Korea without any preconditions, he's much better at diplomacy than the Biden admin.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Donald the Dove ftw

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

who are the demented psychos who think we dont support israel enough

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

The will to executive action exists, it’s just reserved for burying thousands of children in the rubble of their homes.

The only things the Great Satan can do is punish and kill, we are excellent at that.

fizziest
Nov 5, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...cb-e7f72f5d0000

Progressive groups warn Biden of possibly of losing 'millions' of young voters in next election
Ben Samuels
4:16 PM

Leaders of progressive groups focused on mobilizing young voters warned U.S. President Joe Biden that his approach to the Israel-Hamas war could lead to "millions of young voters staying home or voting third party next year."

Signers of the letter – first reported by NBC News – include the heads of groups like March for Our Lives, the student-led gun violence prevention group founded by survivors of school shootings; United We Dream, which describes itself as the largest immigrant youth-led network in the U.S.; Gen Z for Change, which was started during the 2020 election by online influencers as TikTok for Biden; and the Sunrise Movement, the activist youth climate organization.

The letter is the latest example of a worrying trend for the Biden 2024 campaign, which has seen repeated polls demonstrating the growing dissent with young and progressive voters concerning the White House's approach to the conflict.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
looking forward to all the longform pieces about how biden lost the 2024 election because of anti-Semitic leftists refusing to support israel

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

nobody wants to vote for a fuckin 80 year old

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bedpan posted:

looking forward to all the longform pieces about how biden lost the 2024 election because of anti-Semitic leftists refusing to support israel

These pieces already exist thankfully.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

pencilhands posted:

who are the demented psychos who think we dont support israel enough

the senate

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the recent dnd feedback thread got me thinking about the primary and election chats and I have to issue a mea culpa: I was wrong about joe biden and the democrats. I had thought that biden was an ancient racist rapist whose last bit of grey matter had putrefied a decade ago and the democrats were a worthless crowd of spineless, geriatric fascist appeasers and impenitent crooks. as it turns out they're infinitely worse.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I'm barack and huge
barack and huge
all the women hate me in the polling booth

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Mind_Taker posted:

I would never vote for a Clinton again but I would laugh very hard at Hillary losing to Trump just because I wanna see how sad she is. gently caress Hillary and her lovely reaction to Benghazi.

Also seriously who are the people who think that the US doesn't support Israel enough?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the people who want the us to invade palestine outright.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Democrats not getting destroyed tonight. 2024 will be the year.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

my state voted for legal abortions and weed and will go to trump by 10 points in tyool 2024

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

my state voted for legal abortions and weed and will go to trump by 10 points in tyool 2024

yeah, and that's a pattern that's held for a while (Missouri voting to expand medicaid, eg). I do think there's utility in voting for dems as a backstop at the state level.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

fizziest posted:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...cb-e7f72f5d0000

Progressive groups warn Biden of possibly of losing 'millions' of young voters in next election
Ben Samuels
4:16 PM

Leaders of progressive groups focused on mobilizing young voters warned U.S. President Joe Biden that his approach to the Israel-Hamas war could lead to "millions of young voters staying home or voting third party next year."

Signers of the letter – first reported by NBC News – include the heads of groups like March for Our Lives, the student-led gun violence prevention group founded by survivors of school shootings; United We Dream, which describes itself as the largest immigrant youth-led network in the U.S.; Gen Z for Change, which was started during the 2020 election by online influencers as TikTok for Biden; and the Sunrise Movement, the activist youth climate organization.

The letter is the latest example of a worrying trend for the Biden 2024 campaign, which has seen repeated polls demonstrating the growing dissent with young and progressive voters concerning the White House's approach to the conflict.

I've poked around some political reddits just reading about what democrats think about Biden's sinking poll numbers, and no one ever mentions Israel and it is super bizarre and makes me feel like I'm peeking in from an alternate reality.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

I've poked around some political reddits just reading about what democrats think about Biden's sinking poll numbers, and no one ever mentions Israel and it is super bizarre and makes me feel like I'm peeking in from an alternate reality.

heh, well who else would they vote for?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

both abortions and weed are much much more popular than democrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I honestly think we may be headed for a situation in which the Dems take both houses of Congress by a healthy margin but Trump absolutely crushes Biden. Which would be the funniest outcome, so that's where we're headed.