Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Tired Moritz posted:

zoya might be trapped in real life jail, so we are obligated to keep them around for 1 day

No. If anything, we're obligated to keep her free from any distrations to her current predicament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

shwinnebego posted:

i'll vote illu over this post ##vote illu

are you suggesting illu’s weird response to my airtight opop case is scummy????

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sorry for not posting for a few hours, ypm devestated me too hard with the comic sans thing

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Opopanax posted:

Sorry for not posting for a few hours, ypm devestated me too hard with the comic sans thing

would you say that you

got dunked on

:dunkedon:

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

And with that I'm going to bed for the night :toot:

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Opopanax posted:

for being called "comic sans" it sure is serious... with?

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Serious Ave

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Serious Avec goddamn autocorrect

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Maugrim posted:

Serious Ave

this game is about to take a hard right turn onto Serious Ave, I bet

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Opopanax posted:

You come at the king you best bring a guillotine

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

we should consolidate

on illusionis

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

shwinnebego posted:

we should consolidate

on illusionis

hmmm

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

##Vote Illu

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Vote Zoya, people. Just look at these:

Zoya posted:

phew, i'm town aligned this game!

Zoya posted:

i would have picked it with zero hesitation if it was available! i suppose if i had and it rolled town the ability would have morphed into literally harmless pranks which would have been pretty funny

Scmmiest posts I've ever seen.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Sandwolf posted:

I started getting caught up and then there were posts in Greek and emojis so can someone summarize what I’ve missed (if anything)

(I’m gonna be CHILL as gently caress this game)

Is that because you rolled scum and thus can lay back and cackle at town eating theselves?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

wologar posted:

Is that because you rolled scum and thus can lay back and cackle at town eating theselves?

no I wish :(

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

wologar posted:

I don't see it

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Maugrim posted:

I don't see it

Pretend I posted them, I bet you will see it

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
In L5R mafia I opened with "phew, I'm town this game" and nearly got voted out D1 for it. I was town.

To be fair though I'd posted it before looking at my role PM

Zoya's lack of posting gimmick might be a weirder sign actually, although she has used them as both scum and town alike

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Johnny Keats posted:

Pretend I posted them, I bet you will see it

Hmmm nah

I've never thought of you as inherently scummy like others always seem to. Inscrutable maybe

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Maugrim posted:

In L5R mafia I opened with "phew, I'm town this game" and nearly got voted out D1 for it. I was town.

To be fair though I'd posted it before looking at my role PM

Zoya's lack of posting gimmick might be a weirder sign actually, although she has used them as both scum and town alike

Zoya is having a poo poo day irl I imagine so last part feels weird

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Sandwolf posted:

Zoya is having a poo poo day irl I imagine so last part feels weird

There is that, but she usually kicks off with her gimmick right out of the gate which would have been before her day went to poo poo. Anyway, just a passing observation

If you ask me what I think is scummy, I'd point you to that series of posts from MQ earlier culminating in a joking scumclaim.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Maugrim posted:

There is that, but she usually kicks off with her gimmick right out of the gate which would have been before her day went to poo poo. Anyway, just a passing observation

If you ask me what I think is scummy, I'd point you to that series of posts from MQ earlier culminating in a joking scumclaim.

technically it was like 3 different jokey scumclaims

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

what's the case on illu exactly?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
you didn’t see the letter???

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i'm not in jail btw i'm still driving to dallas

the cop said:

i'm not gonna tow you to the station cuz "i don't think you meant any harm" (copspeak translation: "you're cute") and "i'm sure you'll get this taken care of right away" (copspeak translation: "you're white")

this ticket is probably gonna be like $700 tho so i'm hosed in that regard and i'm gonna be in dallas for a full week and this ticket will protect me from other cops pulling me over for ... 5 days ... so i dunno how i'm supposed to fix all this poo poo when i'm not home to do any of it, i might get turbo-hosed on the drive back in a week

long story short gently caress cars we should all be riding trains everywhere instead ##vote illu

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

wologar posted:

you haven't seen very many posts my friend!

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

the very legitimate letter which was verified as really from Opoponax, Esquire by mensa.com along with YPM's IQ of 180

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

okay bye again this gas station is giving vibes like someone's gonna kill me and my gf for being homos i'm getting out of here

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Zoya posted:

okay bye again this gas station is giving vibes like someone's gonna kill me and my gf for being homos i'm getting out of here

That really loving sucks. I hope you and your gf stay safe and don't end up with more problems.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

##vote Nat20

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Your Personal Muse posted:

you didn’t see the letter???

okay yeah the letter is really compelling, I admit, but I'm setting the bar real high this game until I get fed up with D1 and vote for whoever

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

the very legitimate letter which was verified as really from Opoponax, Esquire by mensa.com along with YPM's IQ of 180

Mensa screwed up and put the 0 in front of the 1 and 8 but I knew what they meant

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’m debating the merits of the letter.

I probably won’t vote MQ for a long time since they are aware of Gabriel Knight 3

Just gotta listen to my heart this game

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

This won't work.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Middle of D1 tabulation:

GOOD LOGIC EFFECT HOLDERS: Mycelia, Maugrim
BAD LOGIC EFFECT HOLDERS: Illusionis, Your Personal Muse

Votecount for Day 1

Illusionis (4): JosefStalinator, shwinnebego, Johnny Keats, Zoya
Johnny Keats (2): Opopanax, Cloacamazing!
Your Personal Muse (2): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Bifauxnen, Illusionis
Natural 20 (1): Ignatius M. Meen
Zoya (1): wologar, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats
MockingQuantum (1): wologar, wologar, Hyper Crab Tank
Opopanax (1): Your Personal Muse, wologar, shwinnebego, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Zoya, wologar, Johnny Keats, shwinnebego, Zoya
Hal Incandenza (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego
Cloacamazing! (0): Hyper Crab Tank, Hyper Crab Tank, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!
Ignatius M. Meen (0): Your Personal Muse, shwinnebego, wologar, Your Personal Muse, wologar, shwinnebego
Nep-Nep (0): Johnny Keats, wologar, wologar, Johnny Keats
JosefStalinator (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego
Hyper Crab Tank (0): Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!

Not Voting (9): Hal Incandenza, Maugrim, MockingQuantum, mycelia, Natural 20, Nep-Nep, Sandwolf, Tired Moritz, Toalpaz

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 08th, 2023 at 6 p.m. CST -- that's in about 22 hours, 55 minutes.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Ur a bad logic holder

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Anyway I'm presuming the Illu vote is a meme come to life and we're not in serious mode just yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
nah illu is scum

Iggy is also scum