Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Britney Spears 2002 Film ‘Crossroads’ Returning to Theaters for Global Fan Event

I hope this means Seth is about to see some real mailbox money. Like, two meals at SweetGreen money. PAPER CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

JethroMcB posted:

Britney Spears 2002 Film ‘Crossroads’ Returning to Theaters for Global Fan Event

I hope this means Seth is about to see some real mailbox money. Like, two meals at SweetGreen money. PAPER CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

it would be very funny if he just got the same amount as when it runs on late night cable in poland or whatever

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Is anyone here going to 1000?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
On Joe Dante’s podcast “The Movies That Made Me”, in the episode with Billy West, Joe mentions a producer whose real (last) name was Schneer.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

mweber posted:

On Joe Dante’s podcast “The Movies That Made Me”, in the episode with Billy West, Joe mentions a producer whose real (last) name was Schneer.
I was thinking about that the other day when "Joe the Plumber" died, the Schneer and Latern bit came out of riffing on him iirc.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I was thinking about that the other day when "Joe the Plumber" died, the Schneer and Latern bit came out of riffing on him iirc.

https://youtu.be/TJsUnxM6xvo?si=77m6NmErHfrDL1zm

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Autoplay'd into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbgVFy41reM, "Just got back from a family barbecue. I need to gently caress my dad." [...] "I've been working with this amazing director, his name's Guycunt."

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Autoplay'd into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbgVFy41reM, "Just got back from a family barbecue. I need to gently caress my dad." [...] "I've been working with this amazing director, his name's Guycunt."

Isn't that the same video that autoplayed when Marcia was telling the guy at the Apple Store(?) "Oh my son has a podcast"

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

999, so what does happen with parking tickets on rental cars?

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
They get referred to you by the rental company.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

999, so what does happen with parking tickets on rental cars?

gently caress that

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
If the ticket has a time and date on it, it should be pretty trivial to figure out who had the car rented out at that point, just like if you take a toll road.

Clean Your Teeth
Jul 10, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUVgyLh1rMM

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

This freaked me out lmao, you can clearly tell though, Seth would only speak this way mockingly.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
it captures Seth from 15 years ago but he doesn't sound like that now

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Before you jump to conclusions, trust.

Markovnikov
Nov 6, 2010
The boys really miscalculatid the gap to the 1000th ep. Or they are taking some nice vacations. Either way I'm jonesing here.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Seth: "Nooooooope!"

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Five years of the Impossible slider?!? Incredible!

Guido Merkens
Jun 18, 2003

The price of greatness is responsibility.

Markovnikov posted:

The boys really miscalculatid the gap to the 1000th ep. Or they are taking some nice vacations. Either way I'm jonesing here.

Elaborate prank, they never planned to go past 999 and have gone into Howard Hughes hermit mode.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
They earned it

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
Seth needs the free time off to learn to moonwalk.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Markovnikov posted:

lol didn't Jonathan take like a month-long trip immediately after they started the Patreon

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
He Skyped it to the inbox

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
What do you eat in New York? Kielbasa?

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

episode 1000 part 1 was very good. hoping part 2 continues delivering the laughs.

Feb 2, 2005
1000 was awesome. Second row and laughed my goddamned rear end off. One of their best. The return of horse weed mind's eye was a highlight and an all time Dear Amy.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
My Phantom Vibration Syndrome has been really flaring up this week.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

KidDynamite posted:

episode 1000 part 1 was very good. hoping part 2 continues delivering the laughs.
Suddenly anxious that after all the near-misses, 1000 will be the one where they really do completely fail to record it

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
Had to move to a new podcast app b/c my old one got bought by venture capital and turned to poo poo. Where do I find the live show feed now? I can't find it on their Patreon.

Feb 2, 2005

TACD posted:

Suddenly anxious that after all the near-misses, 1000 will be the one where they really do completely fail to record it

Jonathan mentioned during part 1 that he wasn't in charge of recording it and that he was at ease for once. I'm guessing the house techs were helping.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

1000 (part 1) video dropped on Patreon!

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

Waste of Breath posted:

Had to move to a new podcast app b/c my old one got bought by venture capital and turned to poo poo. Where do I find the live show feed now? I can't find it on their Patreon.

It's on the website:

https://feeds.feedburner.com/uhhyeahdude/podcast

e:
code:
<itunes:keywords>ohhyeahdude, ohyeahdude, ahhyeahdude, ahyeahdude, uhyeahdude</itunes:keywords>

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

That's the main feed, at one point they had a separate one with live show audio for patrons--did it go away? I haven't listened to any of their live stuff since maybe pre covid.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
There definitely used to be a "Bonus Listening" feed available through Patreon, but if I'm remembering correctly there were maybe 3 live shows and 1 Jonathan DJ set added there before they stopped updating it. My guess is that it was forgotten and deleted after this big Patreon update/reorganization a month or two back.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Above discussion reminded me they mentioned something during a show maybe a month or two ago about updating the way the old archived episodes are now only available on their site with that password you get from Patreon, something about a new feature on Spotify where you can log in to a Patreon to access paywalled episodes?

And then they never said anything about that again and I never heard of another podcast doing that so idk what the status is but that reminded me I've been meaning to just download all the old ones just for the sake of having them in the event of whatever so I went and did that today. I'm sure they won't disappear them and also there's probably an old torrent or something floating around but an unnecessarily neurotic archival practice feels in keeping with the spirit of the show.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Jonathan put together a playlist of the intro/outro songs recently and last time I was on Patreon the links were busted.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

an unnecessarily neurotic archival practice feels in keeping with the spirit of the show.

And may wind up paying off! This was a huge reason that I subbed at the tier that got you a flash drive with the oldest eps

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
If they did that again I'd buy it in a heartbeat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
I subbed at that tier and of course Jonathan never sent the flash drive