Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Kale posted:

#1 on trending, 10,000 comments. You're a star baby!!!!

The sitting and drinking tea cross legged, the bows, all the curtsies and impeccable posture stuff are kind of lethal to a guy that has a critical weakness to posh Ojou types. Not that I wasn't planning on rolling on her like most people. Kind of makes me hope the rumors of the dance party event in 3.3 are true so I can see Ayaka's Yamato Nadeshiko mannerisms play off of Furina's more Victorian era flamboyant style of lady.

Huge contrast with the previous trailer which was all doom and gloom. Clearly that was the Archon Quest teaser and this is the banner teaser. It was kind of the same way with Nahida too. I wonder what was up with the Navia goons manhandling Neuvillette and her looking pissed.
L'Étoile, c'est moi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!

Endorph posted:

It's probably the best dub performance in the game honestly

Listen he's really great in the role but this is quite the claim to make about the game with Max Mittleman in it

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Meiteron posted:

Listen he's really great in the role but this is quite the claim to make about the game with Max Mittleman in it

Yeah I love Joe and I'm actually irl friends with a couple of the VA but Max Mittleman is in this game.

Also the Dunyazard VA (Sara Secora) is highly impressive, don't forget about her.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Few more hours till maintenance then going to see Killers of The Flower Moon at 6 which given the length of the movie should easily get me home by the time the maintenance is done. I usually take things pretty slow and steady with a pull here and a pull there since the banners in this game last so long anyway and I really like to budget and threshold things, but given this is the biggest banner the game has had in months and that I only have Beidou 6'ed so the 4 star pulls are kind of worth it I'll probably just slam through pulls till I get Furina and hopefully C6 Charlotte and Collei or close to it. Considering Mona's actually in this story arc maybe this is finally time to get her as well if I lose the 50/50.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Navias kit is tempting me to skip furina and roll for her instead.

Hyper Inferno
Jun 11, 2015
I'm excited to try Furina and Yanfei out with Furina's HP drain enabling Hunter for her to get all the double crits. The HP drain enabling Hunter (and Vermillion I guess) can also let me force other normal/CA builds on other characters as long as they're paired with her.

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face
Reinstalled genshin on my phone so I could pull Furina while away from home. Forgot that patch days don't work like that orz

Navia: she seems like a neat character if you're into that sort of thing but ehhhhhh. Maybe if she's fun I'll put her on the pull list somewhere but we've got a combat utility + overworld exploration character coming up, so....

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
You can always try her demo and see if you like her play style. Or her character quest

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Ready to get Baizhu! :dance:

It very well prolly won't be tonight while I only have like 26 pulls saved up but I'm still somewhat a ways towards a guarantee so snagging him before banner end shouldn't be an issue.

It's kinda funny being the one guy around hyping for the dendro doctor while everyone else is obviously all-in on the archon.

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Ready to get Baizhu! :dance:

It very well prolly won't be tonight while I only have like 26 pulls saved up but I'm still somewhat a ways towards a guarantee so snagging him before banner end shouldn't be an issue.

It's kinda funny being the one guy around hyping for the dendro doctor while everyone else is obviously all-in on the archon.

I got him his first time around. He's very good, keeps Fischl, Sucrose, and Yelan/Xingqui/Mona alive well while giving them a damage upgrade to Aggravate/Hyperbloom. Also his normals actually feel very cool when I need him to acupuncture some slimes or something.

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Furina makes him appealing enough to outweigh the disappointment his release was after years of expectations, unfortunately I'm not rolling in wishes.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

On PC there's a ~418mb download after running the updater, as per usual, if you want to save a few minutes of waiting by knocking it out before downtime finishes.

Verifying file integrity takes like 5 min to finish on a 5800X3D with an NVME though... come on now, Genshin.

Space Opera
Jun 5, 2011

That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

US server is up early

E: about 200 pulls for 5 Charlottes, a C6 Dori, endless Beidous, and a Mona pity break (at least she's new for me) before I got Furina. My Navia reserves are looking dire, I've lost my 50/50s on the last three banners I've pulled on.

Space Opera fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Nov 8, 2023

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Did some pulls, 180 wishes to get C2 Furina and C6 Charlotte. Ending on 25 pity or so and 230 wishes left. Pretty strong outcome, there was 1 50/50 loss with a Diluc, but it was like 20 or 30 pulls in from zero.

Weapon banner seems kinda bad to pull on. Maybe by the time a rerun comes along, it will be on a better banner.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

These lakelight lillies are nice and accessible, very cool ty hoyo

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
I got Furina once in 200 pulls. Lost two 50/50s to Qiqi and Keqing. Not the best luck I've had, gotta say.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I regret to report that Furina's skill only gives her waterwalking, so you can't switch to Sayu and roll on the water. 0/10 unit. Do better, Hoyo.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
I got a Dehya in about 70 or so rolls. I didn’t have much saved up. And I can’t really complain after getting Nuev c1 in 20 rolls and Wrio C1 in like 60 over the last two banners. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll be able to get Baizhu before next banner.

At least she’ll look cool in my teapot.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Won the 50/50 for the disaster archon so my primogem stash is still pretty full

C6 Collei (cool)
C6 Beidou (how did I not have it already???)
C1 Charlotte

Not bad

Navia next!

Excelzior fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Nov 8, 2023

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
120 pulls for one charlotte!!! Havent been denied the new 4 star so hard in the long time.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

C6 Charlotte, C1 Furina, C3 Mona, in that order; navia is in the bag :frogc00l:

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Urgh, burned a bunch of pulls for a guaranteed Furina, c6 Collei, a bunch of post-c6 Beidous, and zero Charlottes. Maybe I'll burn a few more at banner's end if I can build enough stash to guarantee Birbyonetta, I dunno.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I would like An Furina?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

jesus christ, beidous, lovely weapons, and no new characters. what a terrible fail.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I thought they fixed this poo poo with Archon Quests getting locked out by random world quests. What the gently caress is the point of that new system that gives you an incredibly confusing confirmation prompt when you walk into a contested area, then?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Ran into an asskicker treasure hoarder with my overworld team. Did not go well.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Won the 50/50 twice getting C1 Furina in the same 10-pull, lol. Glad the new flowers are in reasonably large supply, easy to get, and clustered around just a few areas. New trounce domain is cool as gently caress.

C6 Charlotte acquired as well, time to hoard primos and grind friendship until Navia drops.

Edit: wow the range on Furina's heal summon is enormous. Feels roughly the same size ad Nahida's burst zone?

sushibandit fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Nov 8, 2023

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!
I hit pity and got Qiqi'd, but managed to snag a lucky off-pity Furina 20 rolls later. C6 Charlotte in the process as well. I should have enough to snag Navia next patch as well, things looking good.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I was having a hard time deciding between Furina and Baizhu so I was going to pull back and forth on both banners until I got either of them. Fate decided I needed a Qiqi at 81 pulls, because ig I wasn't paying attention and that C1 Keqing I got the day Neuvellette came out was on the standard banner and I wasn't paying attention.

So now my character banner has 3 lost 50/50's (Jean, Keqing, and Qiqi over Kazuha, Yelan, and Baizhu/Furina) and every 5* at 81-89 rolls. lmao how unlucky. At least I got my first copies of Charlette and Beidou

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

I picked Furina up in 50 which was quite nice, but everyone else around me was getting absolutely bullshit tier luck and since it was my birthday and in the spirit of gently caress it we ball, I went for her c1

and well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwTR4gTEwzw

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

lost the 50/50...

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

I would be fine with almost any other standard. Keqing? She's my favorite char in the game gimme more cons of her. Jean? I don't have her and I've wanted her forever and Furina actually might give her some meta relevance too. Dehya? I'd never level her but she is pretty and I'd be happy to have her. Tighnari? I'll get Yae eventually and he's a really legit dps with cons. Mona? Uh I mean I at least have her leveled and stuff even if I use her wrong (with an em build) That's over half the standards. Of course I get the one I want least.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

tbf furina finally gives qiqi's insane amount of healing some purpose

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Still less purpose than Jean and some 4* healers though.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

No Wave posted:

120 pulls for one charlotte!!! Havent been denied the new 4 star so hard in the long time.

lol I got 2 furinas before a single charlotte showed up

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Event wishes (267)

(10) Sacrificial Greatsword (20)Charlotte C0 (30) Charlotte C1 Collei C4 (40)Sacrificial Greatsword (50) Collei C5 (60) Furina C0 Rosaria C5

I had pity guaranteed but the early 5* was a surprise as was another Rosaria constellation. Now if only I could get some random Faruzan and Kujou Saras to show up, I might actually make a team using them.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

My luck runs extremely hot or cold, and after a long stretch (in all games) things were shaping up elsewhere and now got Furina in one single 10 pull, after previously losing a 50/50 to Dehya trying to get Neuvi’s c2. That loss sucked because I lost 3 50/50s to get him c1 only (lost, base copy, lost, c1, lost) and having it end with Dehya rubbed salt in the wound. However, after that was when my luck turned around in other games and now here so I should thank her I guess.

One thing is that I was assuming Nilou’s weapon would be good for her and now I’m seeing that Festering Desire is probably better :lol: that weapon was a past loss, and I guess that will just remain to be used by her and Kuki while the new archon gets what was previously a pretty bad weapon that I never used since the patch it released in. Aesthetics suck with it but oh well - I’m not about to try this weapon banner with Donut #2 on banner.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Festering Desire was always a good weapon, wtf

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I have absolutely no idea what weapon Furina wants that isn't her signature or Festering Desire (which I do not have). Do I just fall back on good ol' Sac Sword or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I imagine just go with Favonius sword if you can't figure out the best thing immediately.

So, once again I wasn't paying attention: Furina =Marechausse Hunter? Charlotte= Blizzard Strayer or Maiden Beloved?